Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

+4
Colter Bolt
Caden2112
Xel Unknown
Grey Pen The Flawed
8 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - Page 6 Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

Post  Whiteeyes Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:50 pm

"..…I do believe we might be related. Could you plea state your name? Maybe give me a bit of family history? You, ah, seemed to grant me recognition back there. Did you perchance already know?"
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - Page 6 Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:59 pm

Your descendant regards you suspiciously for a moment before introducing himself.

"Wolf Mane. And I don't know you, specifically," he admits, looking slightly embarrassed, "It's just there's always some family ghost haunting me. First it was Great Aunt Skree, then that Low Mane... kept trying to sell me noodles... then it was some 7-great grandfather who didn't know his own name..."

"But, if you didn't know who I am, I guess that means you're from the other side of the family. Mom said in her side, everypony knows everypony but me... no end of trouble over it... But you don't... But I'm guessing you're here for the same purpose, right? Here to berate me for not doing this that and the other? I've GOT to talk to an exorcist some time..."
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Glenda was thinking about what she'd overheard for a moment, but glancing about, she noted the bucket full of...Well, that was convenient. She took the bucket in her beak, humming as she looked at the doors...Which one, which-That one. She claimed the sixth room for her own, and set to work...Any passers-by would hear the furnishings being moved, the clatter of buckets (including the paint buckets being moved,) and the rustling of paper if they listened close enough...It'd take some time, but she'd make this place feel like home yet...Besides, it gave her time to think. Maybe that hippogriff wasn't so bad. She reserved the right to be contrary after all...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Ahh, so you are my great-great-great granddaughter's second cousins great-great granddaughter's grandson twice removed on your mothers side. Sadly, that also makes you my most direct heir to my keep, title, and lands." the Barron muses. "And stow that exorcist talk; I don't see how taxes apply in this situation and I'd rather none tried to excise my holdings. Especially since, once my task is complete, the family will be restored. You, Wolf Mane, would be the one to inherit once that bitch Celestia returns what is by right ours to begin with!"
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:06 pm

"I knew- wait, what?" The bat pony says in a startled voice. "Did you... I? I need a drink," he finally stammers out, clomping towards the steps in search of alcohol...
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Phoenix descends the stairs, having finished his private talk. "Ok, so, how are we doing? Any idea how long this trip is going to take?" He directs th question at anyone in earshot, looking for the captain.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:07 pm

"About 6 hours," Fleetfoot replies from the helm. "Plenty of time to get yourself situated; you're gonna be here a while I should think, even after Manehattan."
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:50 pm

"I'm already situated. I figure I'll bring this up now, before I'm bored to tears and it sounds like complaining, but is there anything interesting to do on here, or anything that needs to be done? If not, I'll go find whatever passes for weapons and do... I don't know, calibrations or something." Phoenix leans up against the nearest instrument panel, taking a vague interest in whatever the readouts might be displaying.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:22 am

((Sorry that took so long; I lost my binder.))

((Also would like that conversation you had.... still.))

"There's not much to be done that isn't already getting done," Fleetfoot says reassuringly. The panel you happen to be looking at appears to be a series a pressure gauges, showing varying degrees of pressure; none of them are labeled, however. "If you want to be useful, the weapon systems are on the fourth floor; I imagine you can tell what needs to not be mishandled..."
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:38 pm

"With pony weapons? No idea!" Phoenix laughs as he heads back to the stairs. "Half the time I see you guys fighting with pastries or something equally stupid. If I get there and it looks like a cafeteria, we might have a problem." He once again climbs the stairs, this time to the fourth floor.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:23 pm

((Sent you a PM, Brony.))
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:44 pm

"I am the very model of a super smart stallion
Though Ive lost my accreditation in everything Equestrian
Banned me from every campus college and university
Forced to take my research from no more prying eyes that could see
But still I hold no grudge against all of them cause then was then
Cause Im still the very model of a super smart stallion"
Dakarr hummed outloud. Lets find something to mess with shall I?"
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:17 am

"Yes... Yes... Yes... It could work! Then everypony will be zipping around on speedy little cloudbike-thingies... Or going the moon and back... Fun-times..." Tick-Tock mutters as she worked on her blueprints.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:27 am

"Yes, yes, that will do so nicely...what color would serve for-Ah, yes, yessssss, ah, ha, ha...! But then what will...Mm-hmm...Okay, now for...!" Glenda was talking to herself as well...She'd wallpapered the walls, now she was...painting them? Well, not completely over them. She was certainly working hard on her pet project...Whether it was a mere whim, or something more, not even she could answer at the moment...The tape was untouched...For now.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:20 am

Phoenix dumped his loot in the bare accommodation he had picked out for himself. Ponies had the infuriating knack of not having properly proportioned beds, so he had two brought in, one next to the other. This left little room for much of anything else, so he kept a single desk with a few drawers, in case he ever had need of it, and all that was left was the large window facing the starboard sky. He left the materials for his new project on and in the desk, and then headed back to the bridge to kill a few hours.

Maybe bother the talkative one.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:10 pm

((Okay, so every attempt at map-making I've made is proving disastrous... Sooo, I'm gonna cheat a little, and make it up as I go along.

I hope.))

After several hours, a voice booms through the zeppelin:

"This is your Captain speaking. We are approaching Manehattan, ETA 30 minutes. Would those bunking on the third floor please report to the observation deck on floor 1, and we will discuss details."

((In case you hadn't figured out; the observation deck is next to the bridge, opposite from the stairs.))
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:40 am

"I always seem to get stopped when I try to do that weird fez blueprints... And then I feel like I did everything wrong... So I always destroy them..." Tick-Tock mutters to herself as she walked to the place she was commanded to meet up at. "Wonder what that "Blue Fez" thing will do if I ever get lucky enough to finish its blueprints..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Fluegel turned up carrying a few scrolls with him.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Glenda headed down to the observation deck, a few errant splatters of various pain colors on her feathers and talons from her customizing her room...She glanced around for a moment, stretching her wings. "So, we're about to be set loose to play hero on the town, huh...?" She tilted her head before looking around.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Wishful looks out the window, eyes darting from busy pony to busy pony.

(( hopefully this has forced the Baron to be there. ))
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:14 pm

"More or less. I'm pretty good at playing hero, though." Phoenix enters just behind her, having come down from his own room. Turns out six hours was longer than he was expecting, and since no one seemed in the talking mood, he had returned upstairs to begin planning his project and taking notes. "But, before we do that, we should find something substantial to eat. Pony cafeterias are always disappointing in that respect."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:28 pm

"For those that need to eat that is..." Tick-Tock notes.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:42 pm

"Why I find daisy and daffodil sandwiches to be the best thing food anybody can ask for. I've never met a creature that didn't like them"
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:58 pm

"You can eat flowers if you want, but if you ask me, nothing beats a nice st-" Glenda paused, looking at present company, and quickly stopped herself, looking away innocently. "...Erm, just forget I said anything, huh? I will say I've eaten some really odd stuff on occasion though...ANYHOW! So, how's the game going to be played? I remember mentioning getting our changeling friend to pose as one of black and snooty's generals, so do we have any idea where one happens to be?" She thought for a moment, her tail swishing back and forth as she blinked, "Because if it's a snatch-and-grab, I know for a fact that I can get 'em to just walk right into our net...Just a few honeyed words, a little white lie, and they'll be practically -begging- us to capture them..."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:54 pm

"I think 'steak' is the word you were looking for. Tender, juicy, meaty, seared to perfection delicious steak." Phoenix closed his eyes, trying to remember the last time he had one. "Seriously, though, between you, me, and the dragon, there's no reason to be shy about eating habits."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next