Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skype Campaign The Shadow Walkers Completed registration! Coming soon.

+8
Z2
Demonu
Zarhon
Xel Unknown
Lyntermas
A1C Bronymous
Dusk Raven
Hayatecooper
12 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Skype Campaign The Shadow Walkers Completed registration! Coming soon. - Page 6 Empty Re: Skype Campaign The Shadow Walkers Completed registration! Coming soon.

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:37 am

Don't worry about it, I'll probably get in trouble for bringing it up. Hayate get's it. Or he should, anyway.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Skype Campaign The Shadow Walkers Completed registration! Coming soon. - Page 6 Empty Re: Skype Campaign The Shadow Walkers Completed registration! Coming soon.

Post  Hayatecooper Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:06 am

I lol'd
Hayatecooper
Hayatecooper
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:07 am

I'm afraid to ask...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:12 pm

Then don't and get to making your Wooden Duck Character Sheet. :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:42 pm

I am... not sure how to respond to that. Other than to work on my character sheet, of course.

Which is kind of moot because, if I'm not very much mistaken, 10 AM Brisbane time is 6 PM Saturday, at which point I'll be busy.

Eh, I'll try and post my stuff up anyway, but I'm currently having difficulty deciding between a "curse-eating juggernaut" combat build and a "berserker/sniper" build...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayatecooper Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:37 pm

So Bronymous

You able to play? Cause it seems by popular vote you are in.
Hayatecooper
Hayatecooper
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:26 pm

I'm game. Not very good with timezones, so I'll have to check to see when I'm supposed to be there. Tweak my schedule and whatnot.

Is my sheet done? I don't remember if there was anything else I needed to add to it.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayatecooper Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:59 pm

From what I can tell it's done.
Hayatecooper
Hayatecooper
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Aw man... Grats, I guess, Brony.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayatecooper Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:02 am

Hayatecooper
Hayatecooper
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:36 am

Links to recorded sessions:
http://www.2shared.com/my_files/1

Some are split up in 2 or 3 parts due to technical difficulties and 1 session is missing because I can't upload files bigger than 200mb and it's 204mb...
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Campaign conclusion and final exposition:

After defeating the mysterious unicorn and his henchmen, the team captured him and took him back to base to get answers. Single Mind, which is his name, used to be an agent of Unity. He deeply believed in the cause of reuniting the warring sides,  but thought the methods of peaceful resolution were too slow and too inefficient.  He had a talent for manipulating others, and for magical technology. With Magitech having recently suffered serious financial turmoil, he was able to appropriate the materials to enact a plan he had been working on for months. Kidnapping and brainwashing agents of the other factions, he planned to force the two sides to reconcile- by way of mind control.  Equestria would be reunited, with Single Mind declared the new King.

He had to test it, starting Small in the remote town of Glacier watch. No Solar presence to speak of, and the Shadow Walkers only sent their most inept from time to time. It also happened to be where he found his newest "recruit", former shadow Walker and alleged arsonist Snap Freeze. He built his machine, which diluted into the environment and sapped the natural magical energies from the ground and lake. Using a magical blizzard and the abilities of his mind controlled team, he kept his plana secret and safe from interference or disruption. Until the party arrived, that is. Despite their ineptitude, they managed to stop Single Mind as he tried to enact his plan,  thanks to the assistance and foresight of the native Elk.

That isn't that was to happen in the remote town of Glacier Watch. The Solars who had arrived to stop Single Mind themselves were soon forced out by the now public shadow walkers. This met much opposition from the solar church, and from mayor Minecart, a supporter of Celestia. In the weeks that followed, though, the Team would expose the secret conspiracies between the two. Minecart would be removed from office, and the more neutral, Fob Chain took his place. More crimes and conspiracies would be discovered, and despite their reputations, the Team would continue to be successful. They would continue to be praised as heroes for years in Glacier Watch.

However, while in public they became like heroes, they had their share of problems in private. Over time more and more of the team were revealed to be double agents: Burning Eyes, CMC, Unity. But there wasa silver lining. Through all the deception, the less and the doublecrosses, the team still functioned. Ponies from each faction had, through some ironic twist of Fortune, proven that they could and would work together. Despite the discovered treasons, they remained friends (kind of), and years later, would serve as a case studythat would eventually bring about an end to the war. Peace through mutual incompetence, as of they could ask for anything more.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6