Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

+4
Retrokinesis
Z2
Grey Pen The Flawed
Whiteeyes
8 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic! Empty My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

Post  Whiteeyes Mon May 13, 2013 11:24 am

It was a typical day in Dorter. The sun was hinting, the birds were singing, a group of local fishermen were fighting a death shark. Merchants, moogle, hume, and bangnaa were hawking their wears while a Nu Mou shuffled on, his snout in a tome and oblivious to the world around him. An earth pony bard was being booed off stage after a particularly bad performance at The Dancing Goblin, and a unicorn black mage was teaching a would be mithra thief why it was a bad idea to try and steal his gil. All in all a typical, average day.

And then in a quiet and empty ally, somebody ripped a frickin hole in the sky and dump some people out of it.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic! Empty Re: My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Mon May 13, 2013 11:41 am

((Not quite empty. Gonna take a slight creative liberty if you don't mind, GM.))

Tamlin didn't especially like stables. They were confining, often over-populated, and - by their very nature - smelly. Which, ironically, was why he was there. Someone had managed to pick-pocket him on the way there, which he had (naturally) not noticed until AFTER he had eaten breakfast at the Dancing Goblin.

Which would be why he was cleaning the stables. And why he was in a perfect position to see three random ponies just fall out of the sky from nowhere.

Not stopping to ponder the situation, he rushed out to see if they were hurt.

"You okay, kupo?" he asked, checking them over quickly as he helped them to their feet...
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic! Empty Re: My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

Post  Z2 Mon May 13, 2013 11:54 am

A berry red unicorn with a tightly kept, swept back mane (the smallest of the creatures emerged from the sky) stands up, straightens his vest and glasses, calmly takes in his surroundings, and proceeds to FREAK THE BUCK OUT.

WHAT IS THIS? WHAT'S GOING ON? WHY IS THERE A TALKING BUNNY THING? AND WHY DON'T I KNOW ANY OF THE ANSWERS!?

I'm always supposed to know the answers...

and I am not injured, thank you for your concern.
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Mon May 13, 2013 12:06 pm

"Kupopo! I am no bunny, kupo! Don'cha know a Moogle when you see one? Settle down, kupo, and help me with these other two."
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Mon May 13, 2013 12:16 pm

Curiosity defeating stress, Capron obliges:

"Well, I didn't think you were an ACTUAL bunny... just a little similar. Are you a lagomorph of SOME kind? I have never seen a 'moogle' before."

Capron tries to sound casual as he shuffles over to his apparent companions, ready to tend to them if needed.

Spoiler:
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Mon May 13, 2013 2:02 pm

A quick check shows no injuries.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Mon May 13, 2013 3:26 pm

Pel opens her eyes and looks around. The changeling, in her usual identity as Pelagic Abyss the teal pegasus, manages to sit up. She fumbles around for her glasses and puts them on after sweeping the dull golden mane from her face. Her red uniform (which she wore despite the school not having uniforms) seems to have avoided getting too dirty.

"Ow. I think I'm ok..."
she says, until she sees the strange creature. "Oh. Perhaps not. I think I'm hallucinating..."
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon May 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Yuna had been walking around town staring into the sky with her arms crossed behind her head holding back her long bunny ears and silver hair when the sky was torn open.
Don't summons and transdimensional thingamajigs rip up portals that that? Wait a sec I'm really close to it! Awesome!
Immediately running into the alley the dark skinned Viera found that she towered over all the other occupants. Adding that most were on the ground to the hole being in the sky she quickly came to a conclusion.
Hey you there on the ground Pegasus, Unicorn and er wossname what are your names and who are you? By the way I'm Yuna professional summoner part time oracle geomancer and white mage. Oh where did you come from? Is it really bad there so you teleported here to escape? I hope that you like Ivalice well but not really Ivalice is like a long swim or boat ride or short flight way from here and here is an island. Say do you need any help of any kind 'cause I'd be happy to give you some help. Also MOOGLE!”

All this she says in a span of only a few seconds and then in a motion more at home on a cat or mithra she attempts to glomp the moogle at the other side of the group.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Mon May 13, 2013 6:25 pm

"GAH! Gerroff!" The beast master squirmed to get away from the Viera. Reaching around her shoulders, he grabbed her ear and pushed against her belly with his feet, a move that would theoretically be painful enough to make her drop him...

Spoiler:
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon May 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Grey Pen The Flawed wrote:"GAH! Gerroff!"
"OK!" With that the Viera drops the Moogle.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Mon May 13, 2013 8:12 pm

Pel blinks at the insane creatures apparently locked in a battle to the death in front of her. She slinks away into the corner, muttering under her breath: "It's OK, they're not real, ignore them and they'll go away... "
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon May 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Yuna walked over to the distressed looking Pegasus and crouches down to eye level. Are you one of those religious pseudo philosophical types that think that the whole world is just their over active imagination? Or are you just stuck in the stage of denial? But then again why would a simple portal teleportation cause such grief? How about you just tell Doctor Yuna all your troubles.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon May 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Earlier in the day, Big tried to make sure he was ready for researching his book report. Big certainly wasn't prepared to fall through a hole in the sky. Well, at least it didn't hurt...that much. The donkey quickly inspected himself. No obvious marks on his grey fur, his ornate deep purple suit coat had little dirt, and his white starched collar was still properly frilled. And his classmates called him overdressed.

Speaking of classmates, it seemed like they were in...whatever this place was...along with him. It was overwhelming but he might as well make the best of it. It seemed like Pel needed some assistance with whoever this long eared local was. "Well, I say! Ma'am, you seem to be upsetting Miss Pelagic here. Perhaps it would be most agreeable if you would give us some space as we get our bearings in this most colorful world of yours." If Big was lucky, calming his classmate would help him from freaking out himself...
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Mon May 13, 2013 10:51 pm

"Oh um... thank you, Mr. Big. I guess if you guys are here this isn't a concussion-induced hallucination? Teleportation? Where are we? This isn't the library. And what are both of you?" Her curiosity was beginning to override her fear and she flies (more like "stumbles through the air") over and stares at the two strange beings.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon May 13, 2013 11:05 pm

"I'm so sorry... I was too forceful and energetic again wasn't I...?" The Viera then takes a deep breath and tries to slow down. "I am a Viera and he is a Moogle. This is the Island of Dorter near the kingdom of Ivalance. Where are you from?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Mon May 13, 2013 11:17 pm

Pel stares at Tamlin intently over her glasses and begins poking his antenna with one hoof. "What function does this serve? It looks like an anglerfish lure. Does it glow like an anglerfish lure? Are you an anglerfish-bear hybrid?" She watches the bobbling sphere in rapt fascination for several seconds before turning to the bunny-thing. "Hmm? Oh, um, we're from the city of Manehattan, in Equestria. Which is near... Equestria. What are you a doctor of? Is it transdimensional metaphysics? Do you see unexpected teleportations often here?"

Now that she had gotten-over the shock of being randomly transported, the changeling's curiosity was boundless.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue May 14, 2013 1:09 pm

"NO!" Tamlin shouted, now quite irritated at this bizarre incident. "For the third time, I am a Moogle! A well respected, well known Moogle Beastmaster! OW! Don't touch that!" He jerked back as the pegasus began fiddling with his antenna. "It's sensitive," he admonished as he rubbed on it gently. "And what's this Equestria place you're talking about? I'm no geography expert, but I've never heard of such a place."
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Tue May 14, 2013 1:44 pm

Stress reasserting itself, and compounding on the compulsive need to correct others, Capron bursts out:

"What is Equestria? It's a place from which you unexpectedly fall out of the sky or an unplanned portal therein, obviously! Probably another planet or something! You know, what we're all SOMEWHAT PANICKED about? Now could I have a history book, or some kind of information about here, or something?"
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Tue May 14, 2013 3:26 pm

"Fer cryin out loud. Could you KEEP IT DOWN!"
A moogle hangs out a second floor window, bags under his eyes and holding his hand before his face to block out the sun.
He is wearing dark grey armor, and has a number of scars. the tip of one ear is missing.
"Some of us would like to nurse our hangovers in QUIET!"
Then he leans forward too far, tipping over the windowsill and into the alley.
acro for landing:
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue May 14, 2013 4:03 pm

So...this was some sort of strange otherworld. It would be exciting if it weren't for the nagging feeling that they might be stuck. "Wow, we're really...ahem! It seems like my associates and I are temporary guests in your humble lands. If you would be most expedient in directing us to your nearest unicorn mage with a specialty in teleportation we'll be out of your hair post haste."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue May 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Retrokinesis wrote:She watches the bobbling sphere in rapt fascination for several seconds before turning to the bunny-thing. "Hmm? Oh, um, we're from the city of Manehattan, in Equestria. Which is near... Equestria. What are you a doctor of? Is it transdimensional metaphysics? Do you see unexpected teleportations often here?"

Now that she had gotten-over the shock of being randomly transported, the changeling's curiosity was boundless.

Equestria, Manehattan hm never heard of that place but I could try to find you the right direction. Er I not really a doctor I'm just er what ever you call a summoner and or herbalist that just finished that thing where you walk around for a couple of years but hasn't gone and joined a guild thingy. Though I did see weird teleportations a lot back when my magic misfired a lot.

ZamuelNow wrote: "Wow, we're really...ahem! It seems like my associates and I are temporary guests in your humble lands. If you would be most expedient in directing us to your nearest unicorn mage with a specialty in teleportation we'll be out of your hair post haste."

"I happen to be quite the adept at teleportation but the things I tend to teleport tend to have a time limit on how long they can exist in this world or are me and then I need to know the distance and if it is less than 150 feet or 300 feet if I really need to go somewhere. Meh I'll try to think of a master class teleporter anyway."
Spoiler:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Tue May 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Capron tries to act suave after being chastised by the window mounted watcher... when said individual falls, Capron tries to catch him or soften his landing with ponykinesis.

Spoiler:

Cap turns to the self proclaimed summoner:
"If you could know about Equestria, I could know about this..."

Spoiler:
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Tue May 14, 2013 6:12 pm

While the Moogle had managed to turn himself enough that the fall wouldn't have been too bad, Capron managed to help with his ponykinisis. While the armor made him a bit too heavy to just lift up, it was enough to slow him down and set it so he would land upright.

Sadly, Yuna has never heard of Equestria, and Capron has never heard of Ivalance. Not even in his "Obscure Countries" chapter from History class.

While neither of them had any information about the other's, the good news was that Yuna did remember hearing about a master of teleportation, a Nu Mou by the name of Morklol. The bad news was, he wasn't local. He lived by himself in the Great Dessert, a hermit. He supposedly lived somewhere near the outpost town of Badhal in Ivlance, but that was a week away easy by flight, let alone on foot...
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue May 14, 2013 6:51 pm

"KUPO! What is it with you people and falling out of the sky lately?!" the beastmaster exclaimed as he helped his fellow Moogle to his feet. "Though it serves you right for getting this drunk in the first place, kupo. Moderation is the key to health!"
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Tue May 14, 2013 6:57 pm

"I got the right to get drunk if I want to! 's not like I'll die of old age anyway."
Pom accepts the offered hand and lifts himself from the alley floor.
"Now what are you loons shouting about anyway?"
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next