Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

+4
Retrokinesis
Z2
Grey Pen The Flawed
Whiteeyes
8 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic! - Page 7 Empty Re: My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:04 pm

When the battle ends Yuna initially pouts as her summon fades away. However not even one moment later she cheers back up and turns toward Capron. See I told you money comes from monsters! She then scoops up the gil and rod. "WHO WANTS A HANDHELD FIRE SHOOTING STICK?!"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic! - Page 7 Empty Re: My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

Post  Whiteeyes Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:25 pm

"Oooh Oooh I do!" the stalion whose invention of a bomb-toaster said, raising his hoof eagerly. Looking at the glares various persons around the room gave him, he slowly lowered his hoof. "And there's no way I'm getting that is there?"
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:56 pm

Rodrigo lets out a sharp ouch and gives shorty an apologetic look, before turning his attention to the researcher, grinning. "No need to be hasssty now. What can you offer usss for thisss?" he asks, ever the mercenary.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:51 am

Pom gives the party an incredulous look, rubbing the burnt patches in his fur.
"IF we're selling this ta him...."
He points to the scholar.
"I'd prefer if we don't hand it over till we're leavin' town.
Speaking of which, we were here to get that trip funded. Get ta talkin', bluefingers."
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:25 pm

"Well let's see, I not have a lot of money on me. It costs a lot to get bombs captured in the wild" the stallionsaid, rubbing his hoof against his chin in though. He then proceeds to snap his hoof in epiphany. "I got it! Any chance you'd be willing to trade it for a Survival Vest?" he says, holding up the item in question.
Survival Vest:
Almost imediatly after the offer is made,  Quixote comes out of the conference room. "Guys good news, I managed to secure some funding and passage onto a boat that leaves in WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED OUT HERE!?" he asks, looking around at the smoke, burns, blast marks, and small fires being tended to by wizards with water spells.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:22 pm

"Throw in consssideration for usss next time you have sssome work and we're not in the middle of a contract and we have a deal." rejoins Rodrigo, holding out a claw in offer.

He idly looks up at their current, somewhat surprised looking employer. "Out on the ssstreet, we call thisss 'Tuesssday'." he replies, casually, "That sssaid, I think my hume isss a little russsty, what time isss 'what the hell happened out here'?"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Yuna shakes her head. "I don't know but normally it is an interjection type expression that indicates a want for the information pertinent to what previously happened in this location. So then assuming that he just interrupted himself he wants to know that a project involving Bombs went bad."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:24 pm

Pom looks at Quixote
"Ahh, scholar, good ta see you. Guy over there tried for peaceful application of firebreathing monsters. Monsters didn't agree. Now we're negotiatin' payment."
The moogle idly scratches his ear.
"Shouldn't take much longer."
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7