Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

+4
Retrokinesis
Z2
Grey Pen The Flawed
Whiteeyes
8 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic! - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

Post  Z2 Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:43 am

Capron GLARES at the timer that should not be.

"Okay, fine you messed up approximation of proper physics - if you want to insert random magical effects into my life then I'm going to tamper with them."

Magecraft:
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic! - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Fantasy, Adventure is Magic!

Post  Whiteeyes Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Capron manages to slow down the counter. Mind you this doesn't actually slow down time or give you longer, it just makes the timer inaccurate and unreliable.

4:47

4:46
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:37 pm

Capron looks at the timer, then around a bit...

"...I successfully altered a cosmic construct, I'm counting this as a win no matter how impractical it turns out to be."

...He pauses for a moment, then flees from any impending backlash.

"ANYWAYWETOTALLYHAVEAPLACEWENEEDTOGETTOSOI'MGOINGTHEREASFASTASICANANDYOUSHOULDTOOANDSAVEYOURLUNGSTRENGTHFORTHATBYE!

Roll:
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:49 pm

Pom takes of at a dash.
"That..was..useful."
MOOOOOOOVE!:
((I keep forgetting to mention this, but all of you get a +1 from It's So Cute. Much to Pom's chagrin))
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:35 pm

"Time to run! We are going to be late for a very important date! But we can't all be late or at least more than half of us can't!" Yuna then tries to take a more direct by climbing up on top of the rooftops and running in a straight line toward the BAK attempting whatever leaps she can.

Rolls:

Last edited by tygerburningbright on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Pom stops and slides to a halt.
"CRAP! Almost forgot!"

Activating The Rainbow Dash.

Pom rushes back and grabs ye scholar, hauling him along.
Then he gets back on track.

ONWARDS!:
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:57 am

"The BAK? Go ssswiftly, ssshort-ssstuff, I'll sssee you there!" calls Rodrigo, taking off through the streets as fast as he can and sending his hopes with the two.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:37 am

To make a long story short, after some Benny Hill antics it works and you managed to arrive in time for the scholar to make his case to the BAK. Now you just have to hope it works.

+200 Harmony
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:49 pm

"Go on... Ya pillock...make yer bloody speech..." Pom gasps.
"I'll be here... getting my breath back...."
He leans against the doorway, and waits for the others to catch up.
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:16 pm

Pel tumbles in through an open window long after everypony else but before the speech has begun. She appears to be soaking wet. "Here! I'm here! Did I miss the thing?" At the world informing them of +200 HARMONY she yelps and leaps into the air. "Ahh! I guess not? Does that always happen or just when it's important? How does it decide when it's important or not?"
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:22 pm

Yuna slides down a rope that is seemingly hanging in mid-air sometime after Pom arrives. Later in response to Pel "Nope That always happens whenever it is important and whenever it happens it must be important. For more details please consult your friendly neighborhood Cleric, Priest, or Shrine-maiden. Oh and you haven't missed anything unless something happened before I got here and I missed it to and have no way of knowing that I missed something."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:48 am

Rodrigo carelessly saunters his way to the party, looking to all the world like he just took a nice gentle walk through the park.

"I hope the newssss issss good."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:41 pm

There s the sound of a moderately sized explosion from within the BAK.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:48 pm

Rodrigo instinctively checks a long-since-sold-off wristwatch. "Musssst be tuesssday." he remarks, shifting his position and leaning back against a nearby column. "I wonder if the ssssalty sssseeq isss in yet? Alwaysss good having fresssh fisssh."

He leans there for a few seconds basking in the sun before opening an eye again. "You think itsss our erssstwhile employer? Sssuppose we should go have a look, then. It ssshouldn't take too long, ssso long asss we get there within the next, oh, ten minutesss."

The bangaa stands and hoists his spear, sauntering into the building.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:43 pm

Pel looks back and forth at the lizard warrior and the summoner after jumping at the explosion. "Does... does that happen a lot here? Or should we go check and see?"
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Too young to drink, Big felt just about anything would be "better" than the rancid liquid that was spilled in the bar.  Still, he was a donkey of his word and felt he had to make it up for insulting Rodrigo.  His pace was brisk but not a flat out run like the others as he headed towards the BAK.  About a block away, he heard a grand explosion coming from inside the BAK.  Speeding up until he arrived and narrowly missed crashing into Pel and exclaimed, "What in the name of Celestia is going on?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:28 pm

Yuna waves at Big before responding to him and Pel. "Explosions of course! Now explosions normally mean one of two things A fighting is going on or B there has just been either a hilarious or horrific accident. Well then again it could be an EXplosion but that in an entire nother kettle of fish. Anyhow it is a good idea to check it out." With that she follows after Rodrigo into the building.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:32 am

"Explosions. O' course." Pom sighs
He gets up and cautiously moves to make a peek inside.
You never know what kind of insanity those scholar types get up to after all.
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Capron stays nervously on the threshold. Unwilling to be the first into the explosion or to be left behind.
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:14 am

The BAK interior is filled with smoke as various people try and stumble out of the building in a panic, except for one young unicorn stalion, lime green with a short cut purple mane and the cutie mark of an explosion who just seems confused. "That's odd. I thought for sure that my bomb fueled toaster was completely safe." he muses as he stares at the large conflagration. Suddenly three orbs of living fire bearing malicious grins burst out of the flame, looking ready to cause trouble.

((Post reactions and roll initiative!))
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:59 am

"Bomb fueled toaster? How is it that even across multiple worlds the kid seems to be more responsible with magic than the ones who should know better?

Capron sighs and prepares to try some damage control... specifically preventing damage to himself.

Initiative:
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:39 am

Rodrigo saunters in without a care in the world, regarding the bombs with what can only be described as casual disdain, "Yup. Mussst be tuesssday," he comments turning the blunt end of his spear towards a fleeing academic and prodding him, nearly tripping him as it catches in the nu mou's elaborate robes. "Go get me sssomething to drink. Bar'sss sssecond on the left. Make it sssomething nice, like Aisssenwood Ale."

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:29 am

Pelagic floats up in the air and attempts to subtly hide behind Rodrigo. "I don't suppose they'll just go away if we ignore them?"
Spoiler:
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:56 am

Rodrigo glances backwards a little and grins a toothy grin. "I sssuppossse it dependsss on what you mean by 'go away'." he chuckles.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Yuna quickly nods and takes a confident stance near the back of the group."Bombs like to explode. Wait a second toasters need sustained heat not quick bursts Dragons would be a way better power source!"

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next