Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

+3
Fury of the Tempest
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 21 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:07 pm

Storm Blade nodded in agreement before taking wing himself back to the restaurant. As he flew, he still carefully though things through, wondering if this would be the best cause of action or not... still, he wanted to inspect this and it was all highly suspicious. One he landed at the restaurant - most likely faster than Snipe, being as he was older and had bigger wings, so more wing-power - he made his way up to the counter, politely asking the assistant - the same person the gruff ponies talked to. "Is there any chance I may speak to the manager?" Being in his guard armour still - not having taken the time to take it off due to Heat Sink's sudden appearance - he hoped that he would be allowed to.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 21 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:I wonder how Scruff is doing. Necrar thinks as he walks to his "resting place." Opening the mausoleum door, he calls out "Scruffy, I'm back!" He quickly closes the door.
(Necrar's new colour of dakred is so fab...)

Scruffy, who was lying on the floor waiting for your return, looks up, sees you, and goes, for a lack of better word, insane. He's running as fast as he can around you (which, bless the little guy, isn't too fast) and jumps up at you very excitedly, happy to see you have returned...

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks nods in response. " I see. Is there anything I can do to help?"
Golden Wall thinks for a moment. "It might be worth you going along, as you've had experience dealing with her before."

LoganAura wrote:
What I'm doing in character:
Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade nodded in agreement before taking wing himself back to the restaurant. As he flew, he still carefully though things through, wondering if this would be the best cause of action or not... still, he wanted to inspect this and it was all highly suspicious. One he landed at the restaurant - most likely faster than Snipe, being as he was older and had bigger wings, so more wing-power - he made his way up to the counter, politely asking the assistant - the same person the gruff ponies talked to. "Is there any chance I may speak to the manager?" Being in his guard armour still - not having taken the time to take it off due to Heat Sink's sudden appearance - he hoped that he would be allowed to.
You leave the side alley and return to the diner. Snipe picks up Struck, who was waiting outside and ready to go, and heads to pick up his weapons at his armoury. Meanwhile, Storm is told he can go straight to the manager. The mare is a somewhat old earth pony who greets Storm with a smile. "Hello, how can I help you today guard?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:01 pm

"Its nothing much." Storm Blade replied politely, smiling at the mare in return. "I'm afraid I'm just a bit suspicious about some ponies that came in here recently. I'm probably seeing too far into things, but I would like to double check, if that is alright with you. Two brown earth ponies, very burly and rather rough looking. Short manes and tails. They came in here and then left with a pouch of bits. Do you mind explaining who they where, and what they wanted please? I'm sure its no difficulty." As he spoke, Storm Blade remained casual, but kept a keen and careful eye on the manager, watching her body language.

skill checks:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:

Golden Wall thinks for a moment. "It might be worth you going along, as you've had experience dealing with her before."
"Ok then sir..." Sparks pauses for a moment before continuing. "It's Mind Games isn't it?" Sparks lets out a rather long sigh.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:54 pm

"Hey there little guy." Necrar says as he sits down and levitates a bone from a coffin. "You want the bone Scruffy?" As he keeps the bone just out of the puppy's range, Necrar looks over to see how much food Scruffy had left.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:03 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
skill checks:
"Oh, right, those two. Don't worry about them, they were just here for payment for maintenance."

You can't tell if she is telling the truth or not...

tygerburningbright wrote:"Ok then sir..." Sparks pauses for a moment before continuing. "It's Mind Games isn't it?"  Sparks lets out a rather long sigh.
The Captain nods. "We've found evidence that suggests that Mind Games' stunt last week was an escape attempt. More importantly, a letter found states that, should she be unsuccessful, her friends on the outside will break her out the old-fashioned way. We need to move quickly."

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
Scruffy keeps trying to jump for the bone, but realising he won't get it he sits down and waits, sometimes moving a bit from all the excitement he is feeling. Scruffy has a good chuck of food left; he's a puppy after all, he doesn't eat much...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:11 am

"Maintenance? Seems simple enough." Storm Blade mentioned seeming to fully relax at this news. "Good to know it was nothing. Still, I have to admit it was confusing how your secretary looked almost... scared of them. If its simple maintenance, why would they?" Storm Blade was paying even more attention to the mare now, he needed to know the truth, so he needed to know if she was lying or not.

Perception:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:49 am

Paper Shadow wrote:nods. "We've found evidence that suggests that Mind Games' stunt last week was an escape attempt. More importantly, a letter found states that, should she be unsuccessful, her friends on the outside will break her out the old-fashioned way. We need to move quickly."

"Very well sir. Just one thing while everything she does is confusing I still don't understand how or why she had that book of doom and why would she just give it to a random filly..." With that Sparks starts walking toward the carriage
"

Last edited by tygerburningbright on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
"My family owns a number of large successful businesses," answers Heat Sink. "My parents want to see me happy, which is why they allowed my to follow my dream of becoming a firefighter while my brothers were happy with running the businesses, and why they went looking for some way to stop the endless pain I was in, and when they found out about the operation they paid for it in full. I remember after the operation, my head didn't burn any more, and I was so happy, but I could tell my family was horrified when they saw me." The pony rubs his eye a bit. "But we move on. I do everything I can to pay them back, for both the first operation and the upkeep needed. Currently I do secretary work. Hidden storage compartments works wonders for holding important information."

"What about yourself?"
Aces took a stronger and deeper swig from his bottle - the Horseshoe was hitting its mark, and the biological subroutines he'd, uh, wassaword, modified his arm with were finally starting to take effect. Still getting drunk, albeit at a decreased rate, but at least the gambler could speak properly again, ignoring the occasions he'd forget a word. "Well, when I was a col' there was a group of ponies who basically held my neighborhood hostage - practically run us...er...run us dry of bits whenever they'd come by, claiming i' was insurance money or the usual mobby nonsense, you know the drill, you've seen the...the flicks. Anyways, I was a little col' and I though' I was invincible, so I wen' ahead and challenged them to a game of poker."

A smirk played under the eyepatch. Not directly under it; that was the eye. "And believe i' or no', I won. Every shiny bi' they ever took from us, I go' back...and more. Of course, they were awfully angry with me, so I didn' ge' away withou' injury, bu' I did ge' away and they couldn' cover up the fac' they beat a little col' to a...to a bloody pulp." Another swig. "And I showed up to my mama's door, pleased as punch and a bit of gin 'cause I had found my special talent, and I smiled with my useless leg and swollen eye as I said 'I go' the money back', and mom bawled her poor tired eyes ou', practically..." Aces shook his head. "And instead of taking the bits back, the town got together as one and used those bits for the operation to give me a new leg. Nothing they or our doc could do abou' the eye, bu' I managed, and I though' i' was awfully kind of them."

Aces finished the bottle, then reached over for another one. "Been a gambler ever since. Like I said, it's my special talent. Though I've also been a par'-time superhero and professional property damage hazard on the side as of recen'...recen' days." Aces laughed aloud at the sheer ridiculousness of this thought.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Necrar lowers to bone to be level with Scruffy's mouth and scratches him behind the ears as best he can. "There you go, boy."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Perception:
"Secretary? You mean Cash Sum, the pony at the till? Oh, well, he's a scaredy cat. Obviously if two burly ponies approach him he's going to be scared."

While you are confident that the manager isn't lying, you can also tell that she's trying to sidestep the true question...

tygerburningbright wrote:"Very well sir. Just one thing while everything she does is confusing I still don't understand how or why she had that book of doom and why would she just give it to a random filly..." With that Sparks starts walking toward the carriage
Golden Wall walks with you, and signals the armoured ponies pulling the carriage to start moving. They begin moving at a slow pace, most likely planning on moving as fast as possible as soon as Golden Wall can no longer accompany them, so it is easy to get on the carriage even as it moves. As he walks, the Captain answers your thought. "Book of doom? I'm not sure I know what you are talking about. There was a book according to one of the statements, but it has been destroyed, so we may never know the true nature of it. But, if I were to hazard a guess, I'd say it was just a distraction. I guess the filly just got too close to ruining her escape plan through coincidence, so perhaps she conjured an illusion to make a random book into one that would distract the foal. Or perhaps her monk illusion had the illusion book already, and was told to give it to the first pony it saw, just to get them out of the way. It wasn't anything special. Besides, there were more interesting books it would seem, ones that contained sketches of the rip, the ghosts, even the monk and the monster it turned into. We think that they were sent to Mind Games to prepare them while she could, during the time she should have been making the haunted mansion even spookier. We didn't know because it looked like she was spending all her efforts on the mansion, but it turned out to be wrong."

Golden Wall sighs as the rain pours down his armour. "Still, to be honest with you Sparks, this all leaves me with a bitter taste in my mouth. I usually get a good sense of ponies, and Mind Games seemed generally wanting to help and make up for the Mental Magic incident. I still get that feeling, but with all the evidence we have, the letters, the books, the escape route, it just makes too much sense that she was responsible for it all."

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Aces finished the bottle, then reached over for another one. "Been a gambler ever since. Like I said, it's my special talent. Though I've also been a par'-time superhero and professional property damage hazard on the side as of recen'...recen' days." Aces laughed aloud at the sheer ridiculousness of this thought.
Most of Heat Sink's metal head is unemotional, but the normal exposed eye seems like it enjoyed that last sentence, maybe thinking it was a joke. He then looks to one side as he takes another sip through his straw. "Must be nice to not have to return to the doctor in order for tune-ups," comments the pegasus...

Colter Bolt wrote:Necrar lowers to bone to be level with Scruffy's mouth and scratches him behind the ears as best he can. "There you go, boy."
The bone is far too big for the puppy, but he enjoys it nonetheless in a very adorable way...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:33 pm

"I'd like to teach you how to fix up your...noggle...head," Aces finally finishes, "Bu' messing up your hoof and not being able to walk straight for a couple days is a bi' differen', I would...reckon...than messing up your head and not being able to think straigh' for the res' of your life." Aces seems somber as he says this, perhaps even moreso than usual. "I didn' exactly receive any formal...dangi'...training in fixing myself up, you see. All trial and error. More error than trial. And I've had..."

He paused for a very long time. Longer than it would take to, say, think of what word you couldn't quite place your hoof on. Almost long enough to...

"I've had a lo' of years to practice, mind you, and I still screw this thing up sometimes." he finished., waving his mechanical hoof about almost erratically. "I could certainly give you some tips, I'd be' tha' the underlying principles between the tech pieces are the same, and tha' migh' help you, bu'..." he shakes his head. "If it were a tailbone or a wing or especially a leg, I'd take a looksee, bu' I'm no' gonna gamble with your life by trying to take a look inside your head...no' enough bits in the world for me to..."

He sniffled again, staring into the bottle like somehow he could find all the right answers written in the fine print on the label. "Sorry. Rambling. No' usually my thing. Guess I'm even more drunk than I look...sound like. Look, if it's all...superficial stuff, sorry, can't think of the better word, maybe you could persuade me, bu' if it's tech all the way through I won' touch i'. That's the las' word on tha'."

Last edited by AProcrastinatingWriter on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
Golden Wall walks with you, and signals the armored ponies pulling the carriage to start moving. They begin moving at a slow pace, most likely planning on moving as fast as possible as soon as Golden Wall can no longer accompany them, so it is easy to get on the carriage even as it moves. As he walks, the Captain answers your thought. "Book of doom? I'm not sure I know what you are talking about. There was a book according to one of the statements, but it has been destroyed, so we may never know the true nature of it. But, if I were to hazard a guess, I'd say it was just a distraction. I guess the filly just got too close to ruining her escape plan through coincidence, so perhaps she conjured an illusion to make a random book into one that would distract the foal. Or perhaps her monk illusion had the illusion book already, and was told to give it to the first pony it saw, just to get them out of the way. It wasn't anything special. Besides, there were more interesting books it would seem, ones that contained sketches of the rip, the ghosts, even the monk and the monster it turned into. We think that they were sent to Mind Games to prepare them while she could, during the time she should have been making the haunted mansion even spookier. We didn't know because it looked like she was spending all her efforts on the mansion, but it turned out to be wrong."

Golden Wall sighs as the rain pours down his armor. "Still, to be honest with you Sparks, this all leaves me with a bitter taste in my mouth. I usually get a good sense of ponies, and Mind Games seemed generally wanting to help and make up for the Mental Magic incident. I still get that feeling, but with all the evidence we have, the letters, the books, the escape route, it just makes too much sense that she was responsible for it all."
Sparks walks along side Golden Wall. "Hm I can't really refute any of that... Except well the ghosts and maybe the monk. The ghosts didn't leave anything behind and well they actually did a bit of damage most illusions I know of don't causes wounds. Now that monk was way too complex to be an illusion on an over-sized doll instantly changing shape and size,hitting like a cart full of bricks,projecting energy bolt thingies,becoming un-solid, though on thing above all else it seemed to be er sentient with self-preservation instincts. Oh and if I remember what Snipe said right well Mind Games was trying to close up the wounds of one of the ponies in the mansion. Now that I think about it what motive does she have to escape she actually got what she wanted her revenge against that evil lawyer pony."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:44 pm

Snipe, riding Struck with his new supplies, whistles as he wanders around the guard area with nothing much else to do, contemplating looking for signal, look.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:42 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:He sniffled again, staring into the bottle like somehow he could find all the right answers written in the fine print on the label. "Sorry. Rambling. No' usually my thing. Guess I'm even more drunk than I look...sound like. Look, if it's all...superficial stuff, sorry, can't think of the better word, maybe you could persuade me, bu' if it's tech all the way through I won' touch i'. That's the las' word on tha'."
"Well, there's a lot less technology here than you think," replies Heat Sink, "But... I understand what you are saying. If you accidentally mess up, the burning would return, and it would be a while for me to get it repaired by the doctor. I should have thought this through more. I guess I got a bit too hopeful." The pegasus seems upset with himself as he sips more cider...

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks walks along side Golden Wall. "Hm I can't really refute any of that... Except well the ghosts and maybe the monk. The ghosts didn't leave anything behind and well they actually did a bit of damage most illusions I know of don't causes wounds. Now that monk was way too complex to be an illusion on an over-sized doll instantly changing shape and size,hitting like a cart full of bricks,projecting energy bolt thingies,becoming un-solid, though on thing above all else it seemed to be er sentient with self-preservation instincts. Oh and if I remember what Snipe said right well Mind Games was trying to close up the wounds of one of the ponies in the mansion. Now that I think about it what motive does she have to escape she actually got what she wanted her revenge against that evil lawyer pony."
The Captain shakes his head. "When we first caught Mind Games, she told us that she could create intelligent illusions with physical properties. Perhaps you remember Mental Magic's stagehands? They turned out to be illusions, but they were able to carry and wear things, and presumably able to hurt. Helping Rockington the Third might have been an excuse for Spring Breeze, who I will add was fighting illusions that we knew for a fact that Mind Games made, so she could wait until the second guard was knocked out before escaping, but that is only guess work. As for the motive, freedom is always nice, as well as the letters promising protection."

Golden Wall sighs and looks at you straight in the eyes. If you look really close, you can see his eyes through the visor on his helmet. "Look Sparks, I know what you are saying, and I agree, there is something fishy about all this, but the problem is that there is no evidence that points to any other explanation, while so much points to this one. Even if you believe that Mind Games is innocent with all your heart, we must take precautions in case we are wrong." Golden Wall looks away into the distance. "I fear dark days are coming soldier, if they haven't already arrived. Remain vigilant, and keep your friends by your side."

LoganAura wrote:Snipe, riding Struck with his new supplies, whistles as he wanders around the guard area with nothing much else to do, contemplating looking for signal, look.
The guard area is empty (most because you are technically ahead of Sparks atm time-wise). If you do decide to find Signal Look, he has most likely staying around the tower, although not inside it, just in case thunder strikes down onto it...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:46 am

Snipe heads over to the tower with Struck's umbrella open above him, waving at Signal. "Hey Lighthouse. What's up other than the clouds."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:12 am

"Still, a little strange don't you think?" Storm Blade continued to muse. "I mean, a little nervousness I understand. But Cash didn't seem to know them, or legitiamtely feared the two. Being a scary-cat I understand, but if their here for maintenance, wouldn't Cash know them and just be nervous due to their size? Of course, I'm probably just being overly suspicious, after all. You don't have anything to hide from me."

(Continuing perception check, as its a little silly that I would have to keep making them to focus on one person)
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Aces sat for a few moments, thinking. "Well," he finally said, the situation sobering him quickly even if certain modifications wouldn't. "Is the possibility of pain a risk you're willing to take?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:52 am

Sparks signs before smiling and nodding "I will try to maintain constant vigilance and I will keep my comrades with me that's pretty much a given.." He then jumps onto the carriage to keep a better look out.

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:52 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe heads over to the tower with Struck's umbrella open above him, waving at Signal. "Hey Lighthouse. What's up other than the clouds."
"Nothing much," replies your mentor. "Storm Days are always quieter because there's no ponies outside for thieves to pickpocket, but who knows. How did following those ponies go for you?"

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Still, a little strange don't you think?" Storm Blade continued to muse. "I mean, a little nervousness I understand. But Cash didn't seem to know them, or legitiamtely feared the two. Being a scary-cat I understand, but if their here for maintenance, wouldn't Cash know them and just be nervous due to their size? Of course, I'm probably just being overly suspicious, after all. You don't have anything to hide from me."

(Continuing perception check, as its a little silly that I would have to keep making them to focus on one person)
(Really? I ask why because with that logic we should use the 15 you rolled initially...)

The mare gets out of her seat, heads to the door, glances out of it, and then turns to you. "Don't worry guard," she says to you as she holds the door open for you to leave. "Everything is fine. They were just two hard-working ponies who just wanted the money that they worked hard for. Now, I'm sure there are ponies who are out there more important than little old me who could do with your protection. Don't you agree?"

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Aces sat for a few moments, thinking. "Well," he finally said, the situation sobering him quickly even if certain modifications wouldn't. "Is the possibility of pain a risk you're willing to take?"
Heat Sink enters deep thought. You can see him think about it in his eye. After much consideration, he finally answers. "No. No it isn't. Not here at least. I doubt I'd even be allowed onto the boat with all the grunting and screaming." The pony cracks the closest thing to a smile as it possibly could. "But if you ever find yourself back in Equestria I wouldn't mind. That way if something does go wrong I can just book a tune-up as soon as possible."

tygerburningbright wrote:
Roll:
You can't really see anything through the rain. Golden Wall keeps walking alongside the carriage. "Also Sparks, can I ask you to not tell Blue Badge that I don't think Mind Games is behind what happened? He's under a lot of pressure these days: budget cuts, trying to find the Feather Brothers and the ponies behind The Business International, losing an officer almost every month thanks to the Breaker. Even with all the evidence his officers have found to confirm his suspicions, if he finds out that I have my doubts, it might drive him to the drink again. He's a good officer, but seeing how some of the statements seemed to paint him in a negative light, I worry the stress is getting to him."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:00 pm

"Ponies headed into a building and locked the door behind them. Still have a bad feeling about them, so I grabbed some weapons and such."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Sparks once again nods. "My lips are sealed. But yea something needs to be done about the Feathers and the Breaker wait what was that second one it sounds new to me."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:40 pm

(... Well, he did refocus...)

"Very true." Storm Blade said, smiling as he stood up and headed for the door. Getting exactly what the mare was hinting at, without out right saying it. "Sorry for any trouble I caused, through with a rainy day like this, there probably isn't that many criminals to be dealt with. Thank you for the talk." With that, the pegasus left the room, heading outside. Once there, he would fly back to the building to wait for Snipe.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:42 pm

Aces leaned back in his seat, second bottle nearly half-empty. Thoughts that perhaps he shouldn't be drinking quite this much, especially something quite this strong, passed through his mind, but were quickly banished by another sip or three. "Well, then, when that time finally rolls around, you're buying the drinks. Anything else I can... or can' do for you?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:26 am

LoganAura wrote:"Ponies headed into a building and locked the door behind them. Still have a bad feeling about them, so I grabbed some weapons and such."
Signal Look glances over your arsenal. "That's a lot of weapons. Are you that sure that those two are trouble?"

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks once again nods. "My lips are sealed. But yea something needs to be done about the Feathers and the Breaker wait what was that second one it sounds new to me."
"The Business International?" asks the Captain. "Well, I haven't told you about them on the basis that it is very rare that the guards try to take them down. They work behind the scenes, so usually we have to wait until the chevaudarme investigation finds a good lead. Imagine a Mafia organisation without any of the family values. That's the Business International. They work throughout most of Eurclope, especially in towns which have a lot of tourism, such as Saint-Trotez. In fact, rumour has it that the head of the whole thing occasionally stays in the city." At this point, the armoured carriage is about to leave Saint-Trotez...

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Very true." Storm Blade said, smiling as he stood up and headed for the door. Getting exactly what the mare was hinting at, without out right saying it. "Sorry for any trouble I caused, through with a rainy day like this, there probably isn't that many criminals to be dealt with. Thank you for the talk." With that, the pegasus left the room, heading outside. Once there, he would fly back to the building to wait for Snipe.
You return to the building. However, a glimpse down the side alley shows the door is now unlocked and wide open...

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Aces leaned back in his seat, second bottle nearly half-empty. Thoughts that perhaps he shouldn't be drinking quite this much, especially something quite this strong, passed through his mind, but were quickly banished by another sip or three. "Well, then, when that time finally rolls around, you're buying the drinks. Anything else I can... or can' do for you?"
The pegasus shrugs. "I was planning on asking you to give me a tour of the city before I arrived, but I think we both know that isn't going to happen." Heat Sink thinks for a bit. "So, those ponies you were with at the diner, are those your friends?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next