Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

+3
Fury of the Tempest
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:14 pm

"Very good. I'll see you next time soldier."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:15 pm

Storm Blade nodded as he left the office. Going back to his apartment to have some rest from a long day. He could talk to Aces High about his offer some other time, no real rush.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:46 pm

Aces, you hand in the papers in and install the device with ease...

(I've already said your bonuses)

Necrar, Splash Control bids you adieu, and you spend the rest of the night doing whatever it is non-evil spirits of darkness with a puppy does during the night. Later in the week you start your job, which goes very smoothly and you get to walk Scruff while you do it. By the end of the next week you've moved into the small bungalow, and while that doesn't really mean much to you, Scruff likes it very much...

Snipe, you spend the rest of the night doing not much. At one point Struck collapses into a mush of shadow and scrap and your shadow coat vanishes, which does worry you, although they do repair themselves. The next night the whispers apologise for that, although do not say what happened...

Bonuses for Snipe:

Storm, you return to your apartment. Over the next bunch of days, you try to show the box to others, and while anypony who tries to open to box feels a prick, no one is able to open the box, nor do they see the engraving...

Sparks, after your eventful trip, you return to Saint-Trotez safe and sound. A few days later, Varesh, who is feeling much better, rewards you with some power for your loyalty...

Bonus for Sparks:

While you five didn't spend most of the night together, your friendship feels stronger then ever...

(Remember, you all gain 500 Gold for Combat Items, a new Combat Trait, and that Boon you selected. Post what you take in the OOC..)

(Episode End)

---

It's been more than two weeks since the Storm Day. In fact, it's less than a month until Snipe's birthday, and as the sun begins to set as many ponies start to wake up, it seems tonight will be a regular night...

Aces, you wake up to the sound of knocking at your door...

Snipe, you wake up to the sound of Signal Look calling you down...

(Also, decide if you have your coat activated or not...)

Necrar, you wake up to the sound of... actually, no, you don't sleep. You did your job this morning, and decided to pop a visit to Storm and Sparks, who are currently standing on guard outside Town Hall. You share a pleasant chat when you all spot an unusual sight on the other side of the street. It looks like a old wooden barrel waddling on its own accord, with no pony around...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Sparks says what probably is on everypony's mind. "What in the world is that?!" He then cautiously steps towards it while examining it.

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:50 pm

"I'm going to guess there's a creature inside of it and there is a whole in the bottom." Storm Blade suggested, even as he inspected the strange barrel himself. Trying to keep his suggestions from interfering with his inspection.

Perception:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Snipe, having only just woken up and deciding that the shadow coat wasn't worth it today and grabs a bag, having practiced with turning the shadows on and off over the last few weeks was helpful. The sniper flies down to meet Signal Look fully armed-or hoofed- and dangerous. "Whazzup?" The colt visibly looked tired too, bags under his eyes and a bit discheveled miscounting for the coat color being back to his normal creamsicle.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:02 am

"Well, while not the strangest thing I've seen, it is still pretty strange. Even if it's just moving by itself." Necrar says, approaching it.
t"roll"olol:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:17 am

Aces slowly creaks his way out of bed as the knocking continues, incessant. "Alrigh', alrigh', keep your hooves on," he mumbles, as if anypony could hear that. With trained speed he moves his eyepatch from his nightstand to his left eye...socket, one supposes. Placing on his artifical leg is a much slower process, thanks to Aces' trained methodology, so Aces forgoes it momentarily for the sake of quitting that knocking. "I'm coming," the gambler calls, leaning on his cane as he peers through the peephole on his door.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:37 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe, having only just woken up and deciding that the shadow coat wasn't worth it today and grabs a bag, having practiced with turning the shadows on and off over the last few weeks was helpful. The sniper flies down to meet Signal Look fully armed-or hoofed- and dangerous. "Whazzup?" The colt visibly looked tired too, bags under his eyes and a bit discheveled miscounting for the coat color being back to his normal creamsicle.
"Well, it's a good evening tonight," replies your mentor, "I figured we could do some target practice while the streets are empty."

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Aces slowly creaks his way out of bed as the knocking continues, incessant. "Alrigh', alrigh', keep your hooves on," he mumbles, as if anypony could hear that. With trained speed he moves his eyepatch from his nightstand to his left eye...socket, one supposes. Placing on his artifical leg is a much slower process, thanks to Aces' trained methodology, so Aces forgoes it momentarily for the sake of quitting that knocking. "I'm coming," the gambler calls, leaning on his cane as he peers through the peephole on his door.
Through the peephole, you see a griffin waiting for you to answer. He looks like a mailpony (or, rather, mailbird), but dressed in a very snazzy black and green instead of the colours you'd usually find mailponies wearing, and his saddlebag looks very well made as well...

Colter Bolt wrote:
t"roll"olol:
tygerburningbright wrote:
Roll:
Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Perception:
As you guys begin to talk about and approach the barrel, it stops moving. Necrar isn't able to notice anything of worth, while Sparks can tell that the barrel is upside-down. Storm notices this as well, but also hears some breathing coming from within...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:45 pm

Snipe yawns, fiddling and moving his rifle under his wing as he rubs his eyes. "Oh, thatzit? I do it even when ponies are around 'specially when up here. Not sure why an empty night is any spe-" Snipe blinks, shaking his head and looking at Signal look, slightly cocked head. "Wait, you said 'We' didn't you? Either that means you're going to be my paintball gun target and help me practice against moving ones... Or you want to shoot?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:17 pm

"An upside down barrel with breathing come from within." Storm Blade mused as he walked over to the barrel. "Yeah, someone's in here alright. Probably trying to hide, but a moving barrel isn't exactly inconspicuous." The pegasus gently tapped the side of the barrel, saying. "You gonna remain hidden in there, or you gonna come out? We don't mean any harm, we're just curious."

Persuasion:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:23 pm

Aces opens the door, wearing his biggest grin. "Yes?" he asks, maybe just a shade ingenuous.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:27 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe yawns, fiddling and moving his rifle under his wing as he rubs his eyes. "Oh, thatzit? I do it even when ponies are around 'specially when up here. Not sure why an empty night is any spe-" Snipe blinks, shaking his head and looking at Signal look, slightly cocked head. "Wait, you said 'We' didn't you? Either that means you're going to be my paintball gun target and help me practice against moving ones... Or you want to shoot?"
Signal Look chuckles. "That last idea is tempting, but no. Can't a pony spend time with his favourite student?"

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Aces opens the door, wearing his biggest grin. "Yes?" he asks, maybe just a shade ingenuous.
"Hello," greets the griffin, who you can tell after giving you a quick glance is trying to focus on your face and not your missing leg. "I've got a package for a Mister Aces High."

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Persuasion:
"Nothing here," replies the barrel, "Just normal barrel. Pony should go away now." This is followed by a muffled hushing sound...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:33 pm

Storm Blade chuckled at this response, being curious as to what was in the barrel, however he did step away from the barrel as requested. Turning to the other, he quietly said to them. "Well, inspecting over. No need to disturb the people in the barrel anymore over I see, nothing suspicious going on as far as I can tell."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Sparks stares at Storm Blade for a moment. "Have you been hit in the head a few too many times recently...?" It takes Sparks a moment to catch on to what he thinks Storm Blade is saying. "It's just a barrel. Now we shouldn't just let it sit around here where some old pony could just trip over it. Right?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:21 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:Signal Look chuckles. "That last idea is tempting, but no. Can't a pony spend time with his favourite student?"
Snipe shrugs a little bit, making sure that he's got his things all ready and prepared for shooting practice. "All right then. Let's go."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:24 pm

"Its a moving barrel, no ones going to be tripping over it. Not to mention, as a barrel, its going to be very easy to spot."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:51 pm

"I don't know, some colt could come running down the street, and before either the barrel or the colt could move out of the way, they would collide, injuring the colt. I think we could move the barrel, for their sake." Necrar says, a smile coming to life on his face.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:57 pm

"Oh, a package?" Aces repeats, still a little fuzzy. He reaches out with his mouth and grabs said package. "Maee da-"

He pauses, then sets the package to the side. "Many thanks. Where do I sign?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:57 am

LoganAura wrote:Snipe shrugs a little bit, making sure that he's got his things all ready and prepared for shooting practice. "All right then. Let's go."
"Come on then." As you follow Signal Look, Struck follows you, which Signal notices. "Are you taking your Struck thing with you?"

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Oh, a package?" Aces repeats, still a little fuzzy. He reaches out with his mouth and grabs said package. "Maee da-"

He pauses, then sets the package to the side. "Many thanks. Where do I sign?"
The griffin pulls out a clipboard from his bag. The clipboard has a quill on it for writing and a list of names, most of which with signatures, and reads "GOLD STONE INTERNATIONAL" at the top. Most of the names are in alphabetical order, although a couple of them rest at the bottom of the list out of order, which is where you find your name...

Colter Bolt wrote:"I don't know, some colt could come running down the street, and before either the barrel or the colt could move out of the way, they would collide, injuring the colt. I think we could move the barrel, for their sake." Necrar says, a smile coming to life on his face.
"No no, we fine. Pony safe from barrel. Pony no move barrel."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:38 am

Snipe looks over to Struck, frowning a little bit. "I... Well, it'd probably be better to have him around so I can repair him. Besides." Snipe reaches down to Struck's hoof, pulling out a couple bullets and showing them to Signal. "I kind of use him as an ammunition box." Snipe put the two bullets back, inside of Struck's leg so they're not visible and flies over to Signal. "Won't ride him though....."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Aces signed his name as quickly as he could, hoofing the clipboard back to the griffin. "Thank you," he said, and meant it, though it probably didn't come through in his voice.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:40 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe looks over to Struck, frowning a little bit. "I... Well, it'd probably be better to have him around so I can repair him. Besides." Snipe reaches down to Struck's hoof, pulling out a couple bullets and showing them to Signal. "I kind of use him as an ammunition box." Snipe put the two bullets back, inside of Struck's leg so they're not visible and flies over to Signal. "Won't ride him though....."
"Okay." Signal Look looks away from the construct as he starts to move again. He has never been a fan of Struck, but since you told him what Struck actually was, you can tell he's been more on edge about the construct, although has been quiet about it. He always looks worried when Struck is around...

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Aces signed his name as quickly as he could, hoofing the clipboard back to the griffin. "Thank you," he said, and meant it, though it probably didn't come through in his voice.
The griffin places the clipboard back in his bag, wishes you luck in the tournament, and leaves you with the package...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:03 pm

"Well, this is the second suspicious package I've had to deal with in recen' memory," Aces said, fuzziness starting to drift off like he had the night before. "Hope this isn' the one that explodes..."

The package was opened.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:09 pm

Snipe frowns, looking at struck and back at Signal. "If you don't want him around, just ask. I'm sure leaving him in the tower for a couple hours won't make him break." Snipe flies over to signal and lays a wing as best as he could over the older pony.

Snipe then sends him a mental message. "If something bothers you, Lighthouse, please don't worry. I'm a foal, yeah, but that doesn't mean I'm stupid."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next