Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

+3
Fury of the Tempest
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Necrar flies as fast as he could, tired as he was from the fight with the shapeshifter. Grunting, his wings enxtinguish to be re-ignited with a black flame, giving him a boost of speed.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Snipe, you keep an eye on the puppy." Storm Blade suggested/ordered, before flying after Necar. Also curious about the rift, and wanting to make sure nothing bad happens to his friend.
(Gonna also need an Athletics/Acrobatics from you too...)

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
You fly fast, but the rip is closing fast as well. In fact, you can sense some dark magic accelerating the speed at which the rip is closing...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Snipe puts the puppy on his back as he walks to give a statement.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:41 pm

Tired as he was, the argument with the officer had allowed him to get his second wind back. So Storm Blade quickly accelerated, flying towards the rift at high speed, perhaps even faster than Necar.

Stunts Check:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:12 pm

A few minutes ago, Aces thinks a moment, watching the guard's form as it headed back to the station - he apparently hadn't noticed him, which was about the way Aces liked things. His eye narrowed slightly as he looked over the guard...

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:11 pm

"Storm, what in the actual name of Existence are you doing?!" Necrar yells as the guard catches up. "Unless you're another spirit, you won't survive at all! If you want to help go back down and slap Sparks up a bit!"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:37 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Stunts Check:
You do indeed start to catch up to the skeleton, soon to overtake him. Of course, judging by the speed you two are going at and the speed the rip is closing at, neither of you will make it in time...

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
Y'know, that stagecoach looks oddly familiar...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:31 pm

"Alrigh' then...ponies, possibly innocen' and not some sor' of illusion, can' jus' blow i' up...I'll have to follow i' and wai' until they ge' off or else follow this thing back to its lair..."

Either way, following that coach was what Aces was gonna have to do. Now how to do it...

Spoiler:

Last edited by AProcrastinatingWriter on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:52 am

Storm Blade thought things through, before pulling ahead and infront of Necar, shouting back. "I hope you know how to slip-stream! Because at this rate, neither of us are going to make it up there before it closes. This way, you might be able to make it up there in time!"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:15 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
Sadly not. Most ponies are hiding indoors, away from the ghosts...

---

Sparks, since this episode doesn't seem to want to end, you find yourself at a seaside restaurant. Or rather, a mental image of one which you have seen or been to before. You sit at a small table with Varesh, still dressed up as an undead version of Primrose Belle, as she enjoys a fish platter, which is not the kind of food a pony would eat to be honest...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:26 pm

"Fine. But if you start having trouble breathing, get out of here! I don't plan on catching you!" Necrar yells as he slips into the slipstream behind Storm, hopefully speeding both of them up.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Sparks quickly looks around before talking to Varesh. "So... um why are you still looking like that and er what's the deal with the fish?"

OOC sorry about not posting much really haven't had much drive in this episode...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:32 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks quickly looks around before talking to Varesh. "So... um why are you still looking like that and er what's the deal with the fish?"

OOC sorry about not posting much really haven't had much drive in this episode...
(You posted enough earlier when chasing Snipe, so don't worry about it...)

"Well, the night of dressing up as things is not over yet, so why would I stop?" answers Varesh as she levitates a bass above her head, looks at it, and drops it straight into her mouth. She continues to speak as she chews. "As for the fish, what is wrong with fish?"

Colter Bolt wrote:"Fine. But if you start having trouble breathing, get out of here! I don't plan on catching you!" Necrar yells as he slips into the slipstream behind Storm, hopefully speeding both of them up.
(I'm going to be honest guys, I don't know what you guys are doing if you take away the flavour. Is Storm boosting Necrar's roll with a Magic Point or something?)

Last edited by Paper Shadow on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:36 pm

((To me it sounds like flavoring assist rolls to one another.))
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:37 pm

LoganAura wrote:((To me it sounds like flavoring assist rolls to one another.))
(An assist roll would boost Necrar's roll to match Storm's, but they know that won't be enough so I dunno...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Sparks waits for Varesh to finish the fish. "Ok you have a point there. There's nothing wrong with fish just most ponies don't eat fish and it causes me to wonder about well alot of things really... but it's not really important though it does accentuate the fact I don't really know that much about you..."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:41 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks waits for Varesh to finish the fish. "Ok you have a point there. There's nothing wrong with fish just most ponies don't eat fish and it causes me to wonder about well alot of things really... but it's not really important though it does accentuate the fact I don't really know that much about you..."
"That is for the best." Varesh takes a shrimp from the plate and bites into it. "Well, we have time to kill at the moment. Why not tell me more about that mare?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:17 pm

Storm Blade reached deep within himself, focusing his powers over wind and air... and that spark of magic that existing within him. A spark, that united into a powerful flame, as the winds and air aided the two in their flight, even as the air began to thin. "Go!" He said, ready to pull aside and allow Necar to fly on.

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:03 pm

"Thanks! Now get out of here! I'll tell you about it when I get back!"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Spoiler:
Necrar zooms forward, and while he doesn't manage to reach the rip, he takes a glimpse of the other side. Via PM...

The rip seals as if it was never there, and while most of you can't see it, the ghosts have also vanished. Peace has returned to Saint-Trotez...

(Will either of you be giving a statement at the station about the events of the night in order to clear Mind Games? If so, PM me the statement...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Necrar flies back down, landing in front of the haunted house.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:08 am

Storm Blade had pulled away, and was already on the ground, waiting. When Necar landed, the guard walked over to him, asking. "So... Gonna share what you saw?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:29 pm

"I... I can't. There's no way for me to describe it." Necrar says, shaking slightly. He goes over to Scruff, gives a quick thanks to Snipe, and takes the puppy, heading back to the graveyard.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Storm Blade intercepted Necar, asking in concern. "You okay? Your not one to get shaken?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:10 pm

"Yeah... I'm fine. It's just the affects of a magic rush. It's like an adrenaline rush. See you at the station." Necrar says, moving around Storm.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next