Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2

+3
tygerburningbright
Lyntermas
Zarhon
7 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2

Post  Lyntermas Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:27 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
"Yes.. It was... Err... Can I trust you get me to my cap'm, think my body might be set up to explode... And trust me I don't wanna die taking out another island... Did that once and didn't like it......" The Mad Bombermare states before she passed out her body making a mystery ticking noise. She passed out before she could take that offered hoof, but her words and tone of voice made it clear that the Cyborg trusted the Rainbow Pegasus' skills to be upto this "hidden test" of her character.

"Well, that was quite invigorating to watch. However, it seems my crewmate is in need of medical assistance. Please excuse me." Torque walks over to where Boomer lay on the ground with Rainbow Dash next to her. "I always thought the saying goes that it's all fun and games UNTIL someone gets hurt, but to each their own." Torque tried to use his medical expertise to figure out the best way to help Boomer to recuperate.

Heal:

It...wasn't the best job. Torque wasn't the most skilled healer, so his "medical treatment" could best be described as "wrapping lots of bandages around the parts that appear to be bleeding".

"Perhaps a more mechanical mindset is required." Torque started to examine Boomer's mechanical attachments. "Ah, now this I can understand. It seems that the fight disrupted some of the interface circuits. The power core is...iffy as always, but once the circuits are reconnected, the energy should properly distribute to her extremities, rather than risking unnecessary build-up." Torque began to pull out his tools and get to work. "Let's see...make sure the legs don't short circuit...oh, so that's how she switches into combat mode...I must confess, the biosynthetic interface is amazing...yes....YES, it's working!" Torque starts to slip into his "excited" state. "And now for the finishing touch!" Torque builds up energy into his horn and shoots a small jolt of electricity into Boomer's energy core.

Mechanics:

"She's alive! ALIVE!" Torque said excitedly before turning to Rainbow Dash. Upon seeing her reaction, he tried to calm down a bit. "Ahem, of course, that was never in doubt. Uh, yes, she should back to 100% fairly soon." He looked at the ground sheepishly.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Grand Line Adventures IC - Part 2

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:55 pm

It's a long wait, staring at the four passages, but Sixty-Two eventually turns to his partner in . . .crime? "Which way do you think we should go?" he asked, even as he looked around himself for which way they might safely turn.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30