Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New World (Not really full actually, at this point - would probably accept a character or two)

+6
LoganAura
mjh6
Fury of the Tempest
Deathstorm50
Marona
Curunir
10 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

A New World (Not really full actually, at this point - would probably accept a character or two) - Page 9 Empty Re: A New World (Not really full actually, at this point - would probably accept a character or two)

Post  Curunir Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Hmm, well if that is the case, that's too bad. Really had just joined the campaign and everything too. Least I would have asked for would've been some sort of notification if he did disappear.

Well, you'll be getting your other party member soon enough... I'm currently scheduling for after doing the temples, but we'll see how fast you get through it.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A New World (Not really full actually, at this point - would probably accept a character or two) - Page 9 Empty Re: A New World (Not really full actually, at this point - would probably accept a character or two)

Post  Curunir Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:39 am

Alrighty, wakey wakey, I'm back from vacation. Looks like you're going inside- I'll post tomorrow if I don't hear anything to the contrary.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:49 am

so, are people waiting for something?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:07 am

Still was expecting Deathstorm to say/do something, or Fury/Arcantos at least to respond to / inquire about Rufus's discovery.

Although really I should have responded to your check anyways. Sorry again about that.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Yeah sorry for my slow response... been multitasking when online...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:45 am

Quick recap, since things've been slow (partly my fault), in case you're having trouble figuring out what you want to do.

You brilliantly defeated a griffon warrior band, led by a mad priest.

Ch'aska's brother (along with a number of other captives) was taken away to the north- to the north, towards their capitol Coatlcalli

Mysterious hooded (llama?) offers you help if you fetch an unspecified item from the Temple of the Sun and the Temple of the Moon

You entered the Temple of the Sun and poked about. You've found a locked stone box, and Rufus glimpsed something shiny in one of the calendar's out-of-reach niches. Ch'aska discovered the altar was the entrance deeper into the pyramid, and you're now in the second chamber of the temple- which seems to house the actual machinery of the calendar.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:37 am

Out of curiosity, would you accept a Goat character?

Not saying I would enter one. Just wondered.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:04 pm

Why yes, I would! At the very least, a Mountain Goat http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Goat . Basically the preference is for animals that were present in our Americas prior to Columbus's arrival. Although there is one incoming character from the "old world" right now, who I've really delayed too long in introducing.

Feel free to submit a character if you want to- we've really got 2 active players right now, maybe 3, and with 1 possibly incoming.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:00 pm

*shrug* I've got an awful lot here as it is.

Although... as much as I regret to say it, I suspect Psychoneights might end up failing from lack of players (Which would make me sad; I've put a lot more thought into Pyro than is apparent.)

If that happens, you'll get your Goat.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:56 pm

Hey, now that Lapis has finally been revealed, you going to add his character sheet to the front page? The suspense is killing me.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:01 pm

Oh, sorry about that! Hmm... let me see.

Took a bit to find, got it a while ago (I've been having Lapis have a personal mini-adventure to get here, though I'm feeling kinda bad about how long that took.) Did anyone else know that there's a limit to how many PMs the computer bothers to keep a record of?

Landon Farrahway

I'll put it on the front page right away as you suggest.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sun May 04, 2014 12:51 am

Where's everyone? Sorry for not posting lately, but I've been a little busy the past week or two, and before that I was waiting to see if anyone other than Fury and mjh6 were going to post (especially since the party is split)
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun May 04, 2014 10:54 am

I'm not sure if anyone else is really interested in this...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun May 04, 2014 11:16 am

I'm willing to still keep going. It's just that I was waiting on a response, Deathstorm's disappeared again, and Lapis hasn't responded either.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9