Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

+3
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) - Page 14 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  LoganAura Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:12 pm

Snipe nods at Necrar. "Yeah, I've seen plenty of monsters in pony form. Killers for fun, murderers over tiny things, people who try their hardest to make other ponies feel like dirt, ponies who think their better than others just because they have wings or horns or neither, thieves, criminals, jerks, meanines, and flankholes."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6) - Page 14 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episode 6)

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:01 am

"Now, while I have been many of those things in other places, I'm trying to cut down on it." Necrar nudges Snipe. "Though I will admit I still think myself better most ponies."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:05 pm

"Focus on the task at hoof here, ponies," interrupts Golden Wall, "We are wasting daylight."

"Oh, aye aye cap'in." With that, Streamflow submerges into the water....

When the admiral returns to the sea, Golden Wall turns to you guys. "Please understand the admiral's point of view. You should always exercise caution in the dark, especially when it is as dark as the depths of the ocean. Still, Streamflow was always a bit old-fashioned, even in his youth."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:22 pm

"Saint-trotez's a town that's active at night. I'm not really surprised that we have different opinions of the shadows and darkness than him."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:34 pm

"I can understand being careful when in the dark, but it doesn't mean that the darkness is evil." Storm Blade said with a shrug of his wings, ready to get one with their mission today. Through he was hoping that he would have time to talk to the others before things got busy.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:20 pm

With everything done, the ship sets sail to find the cause of the disappearing ships. Those among you who were awoken early and still tired take a quick power nap so they won't be exhausted went they encounter the problem. Still, there is nothing in sight just yet, so you have time to prepare or talk, either to the captain of the vessel, a pegasus named Ship Worthy, the other members of the crew, the tidal crew members that are swimming along the ship, each other, or your own inner demons...

(That goes for you too, mysterious tidal crew member...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:37 pm

After having a power-nap - having got up earliest, Storm Blade figured he would have the longest power nap - Storm Blade sought out Snipe, looking to use his telepathic ability in order to have a private conversation with the others of the small group he had come to recognize as close friends during his time in the city of Saint Tortez.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:47 pm

Snipe snores loudly, laying on Struck's back mumbling quietly about shooting across the world or somethings similar. When Storm visits him, the pegasus currently is upside down, tail on Struck's dragon-skulled-head, and drooling a little bit with his hind leg twitching.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:07 pm

Storm Blade couldn't help but chuckle at the site when he found Snipe. Trust the colt to still be asleep... and in such a ridiculous manner as well! Still, Storm Blade wanted... no. He needed to talk to the others about the revelation about himself. Coping sure, but he simply wasn't a pony to keep secrets, even if it could make him into a villain. With that in mind, the pegasus walked up to Snipe and poked him with a hoof, trying to wake him.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:19 pm

Snipe grumble, opening his eyes and rubbing them as he sees storm. "Whazzit?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:26 pm

"I need to talk to the others of our group privately, can you use your telepathy for me?" Storm Blade said calmly but seriously. He was confident that Snipe knew just who 'our group' was, but just in case, he added. "Assuming you know who our group consists of, of course." Hopefully this would make the colt state who they where before trying to contact them...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:32 am

"Oh, this is going to be good," comments the voices in Snipe's head towards the colt. This is followed by the sound of popcorn being crunched in one's teeth...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:08 pm

"Uh..." Snipe blinks, wiping his eyes a little bit. "Lighthouse, Poker, you, me, Zompony? I think? am I missing anyone, I'm tired." Snipe yawns again and tries to find a comfier position on Struck. "I mean I mixed Golden Wall with big-head arlier."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:01 pm

"If that's Sparks, Ace, me, you and Necar. Then yes." Storm Blade said, wondering why Snipe was referring to everyone by nick/codenames, but mentally shrugged it off. He was a colt after all. He did arch an eye-ridge at Snipe's comment, causing him to say. "Mixed Golden Wall with big-head? You mean Highwind?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:10 pm

"Oh, I forgot Spark. Lighthouse's my mentor." Snipe yawns once again. "I was tired earlier and I had a dream of Big-head actually succeeding that thing last month and making a statue about five times as big as Saint Trotez itself. When I woke up I mixed them up." Snipe wriggles a little bit, mumbling quietly and flapping his wings, covering himself with one of them. Snipe used himself as a relay, sending out messages to everypony. "That should be all of them if they're around. I'm not sure if the boat's to large and they're on the other side of it."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:17 pm

"Things can get confusing when you've just woken up." Storm Blade said, stating is understanding for Snipe's confusion. While he was glad he double-checked just who Snipe was going to communicate with his powers. Hopefully everyone was going to be awake so they could talk... this was a matter they all needed to talk about.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:13 pm

His earlier meditation interrupted, Necrar resumes it in the quietest part of the ship he could find. He barely finished it before Snipe messaged him. Yes, this is Necrar. What is it?
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:05 pm

A seafoam green seapony ungracefully flops into the doorway to the room containing the dragon, the pegasus, and the golem. Her front fins hold her in an almost sitting position, and her long purple mane is coiled on the floor around her. With a slightly nervous smile she says, "Excusez-moi? I hope I am not...enhh...slipping in?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Aces, somewhere else, stifles a sudden unexplained urge to break out into song. "Aces here. What's up?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:58 am

Snipe waves at the seapony. "You are not really."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:24 am

The seapony smiles brightly. "Tres bon! I decided that if we are to be working together then we could at least try to be familiar, no? I am Tidal Pool, un membre of ze Tidal Control Squad. It is a pleasure to be meeting!"
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Sparks wakes up a good few moments after receiving the initial message from Snipe having finally lost the battle to remain asleep. " This had better not just be a roll-call..."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Storm Blade frowned at the appearance of the sea pony, not wanting to have to deal with talking to another person while also communicating with the others about what he had just learned about himself. However, it would be rude to dismiss her, doubly so now that Snipe had basically accepted her. Giving sea pony - Tidal Pool as she had introduced herself - a polite nod of greetings, he coolly said. "It is nice to meet you, I am Storm Blade."

(Now... is Storm Blade connected to everyone telepathically now, or did Snipe send a message for them all to gather?)
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:(Now... is Storm Blade connected to everyone telepathically now, or did Snipe send a message for them all to gather?)
(It's mostly up to Snipe, really...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:06 pm

(Now... is Storm Blade connected to everyone telepathically now, or did Snipe send a message for them all to gather?)

((All of the group is connected telepathically.))
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next