Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Warehouse

+3
Lapis-Lazily
tygerburningbright
Crystalite
7 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

My Little Warehouse - Page 7 Empty Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Quietkal Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Wrangler stretches lightly, trying to stay warmed up in case more thieves suddenly appeared. He periodically glances at the pegasus trying to determine a baseline for emotion, and also to make sure she's not very rapidly escaping the ropes.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:51 pm

"Two things Wraith is demanding ice cream and we are being followed from the sky the clouds have ears and eyes." Trotson replies keeping his voice down and glancing slight upwards.

OOC did not make the DC...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:19 am

Wraith doesn't care to look at the clouds. She's too excited by seeing ponies again. "OOOh! Farnsworth! You're okay!" she yells as she practically tackles the poor dragon in a fast hug. "You really need to stop getting in trouble like that. I mean, yeah we've both done some stupid things, but I think it's important that we stay more on track. Nothing throws us off the train like a random dragonnapping. Oh, speaking of trains, do you think the one we'll be riding home on will serve ice cream? I know Wrangler says I shouldn't be eating, but I really want ice cream and I just can't stand not being able to get some. Besides, as long as I remember to dissolve it out before it rots in me I'll be fine. Oh, but you know what'd be better than ice cream? Toys! Can we go get that toy now? I really want it. I know the mission in't over but..." Wraith continues to ramble. It seems somepony else will have to get her to shut up and get off Farnsworth.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:29 am

Farnsworth doesn't bother trying to fight the glomp. You can tell he's trying to say something, but can't get a word in edgewise for Wraith's rambling...

Meanwhile...

Your Pegasus buddy is still trying to escape, but not by struggling with the ropes. She's looking at her situation more objectively, you think, rather than just fighting as hard as she can.

Last edited by Crystalite on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:56 am

Jade gives Trotson a skeptical look at his declaration, though gives the sky a quick glance also.

"Hm.  Anyways, more importantly, did you find out anything interesting in the hospital? I'd imagine you must if you left the hospital already- I'd imagine they wouldn't be happy to see you entering the building when you're supposed to already be quarantined inside"

Seeing Farnsworth struggling to say something, she tries to pick up Wraith and put her on her own back (however well that actually works...)

"I hardly think it was Farnsworth's fault he got kidnapped, Wraith...  As for getting you your toy, I suppose we could make a quick stop or two if we see any stores on the way... wherever we're going, assuming you two did find any leads.  As for the ice cream, I think we should make a decision about that later - you certainly shouldn't be having any right now at least."

Spoiler:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Wraith struggles a bit at being lifted, but doesn't put up too much of a fight. "Awww. I just really want that toy... and ice cream. Oh, but leads! We did find a lead. Apparently patient zero got sick after visiting the home of a friend. The friend's mom just happens to be a hospital nurse and a gazelle, so she seems to be immune to the disease. That might be why it wasn't a problem until now. We found out where she lives if we want to investigate there."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:49 pm

Gazelle, you say? We might be looking for a bit of cultural 'history' from outside of Equestria. I'd say we go for it. Can Zebras get afflicted as well, by any chance? Oh, and on the subject of patients...", Busker says, pointing to his bolt-wounds, "Could you, doc? Oh, and don't you dare use that needle. Got some things you could try taking a look at, as well.", he offers the two vials for Trotson to inspect.

Streetsmarts:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:57 pm

Zarhon wrote:Gazelle, you say? We might be looking for a bit of cultural 'history' from outside of Equestria. I'd say we go for it. Can Zebras get afflicted as well, by any chance? Oh, and on the subject of patients...", Busker says, pointing to his bolt-wounds, "Could you, doc? Oh, and don't you dare use that needle. Got some things you could try taking a look at, as well.", he offers the two vials for Trotson to inspect.

Streetsmarts:

Gazelle are one of several races (Along with the Buffalo, Cows, and Goats) who were living in Equestria before it was Equestria. Unlike the former, that lived in large-ish tribes and stayed primarily in one place, the Deer lived in small families and lived a very nomadic lifestyle. Between this, the introduction of the Pony races, and other factors, there aren't many left.

Busker does know of several Gazelle artifacts in Warehouse containment.

((But I'm not going to tell you right now, because I didn't think that far ahead. I'll make them soon, or you can make one yourself if you want something to talk about.))

((You'll need History rather than Streetsmarts to learn more, however.))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Wrangler makes a quick sniff, as though working through a runny nose, before saying "So you've run into Farns before."
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:07 pm

Zarhon wrote:Gazelle, you say? We might be looking for a bit of cultural 'history' from outside of Equestria. I'd say we go for it. Can Zebras get afflicted as well, by any chance? Oh, and on the subject of patients...", Busker says, pointing to his bolt-wounds, "Could you, doc? Oh, and don't you dare use that needle. Got some things you could try taking a look at, as well.", he offers the two vials for Trotson to inspect.
Trotson prioritize treating Busker after he mentions getting shot although he does raise an eyebrow at his colleague at the mention of getting shot. He then gets to work stopping any bleeding and cleaning before providing any necessary stitching and applying an adhesive patch. Upon doing what ever he can do Trotson promptly over-analyzes the contents of the two vials.

Rolls:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:29 pm

"Good job!" Jade said to Wraith. "I think we should definitely go check that out- and get you your toy on the way. Let's see, Gazelle history- not my specialty, but give me a moment...."

"...And Farnsworth- were you about to say something?"

Spoiler:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:35 pm

The Pegasus cocks her head sideways. She manages to give a disapproving groan around her gag...

Meanwhile...

Trotson has no trouble fixing up his buddy good as new.

The brown liquid is a common, minor poison that causes a burning sensation; in large doses it can be lethal, but the vial doesn't seem to be big enough to permit such a dose at this concentration.

The clear liquid is a hallucigenic known informally as Discord's Eye Juice. It is known for being unpredictable, cheap to produce, and highly illegal.

"Maybe we should get back to the hotel now?" Farnsworth suggests as he picks himself up from Wraith's glomping. He looks at Wraith teasingly. "They have iiice creeaam..."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:44 pm

"That is clearly an attempt to manipulate me!" Wraith says with a sudden stern and indignant pout. Then she smiles and jumps off Jade's back, bouncing excitedly. "And it's clearly working! I want that ice cream so bad. What flavors do you think they have? I hope they have strawberry! Strawberry is the bestest most amazing flavor of ice cream ever! I could eat it all day. Literally, I can't get full. But it would be really weird for all involved. Anyway, ICE CREAM!"
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:52 pm

"Uh-huh, interesting. And after that, the best plan your guild could come up with...is to just rush him, and hope he's got the coin?" Wrangler snarks.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:00 pm

The pegasus seems to have gotten a sense of where you are; she turns her head and is "looking" more or less in your direction now, and you get the feeling that if her eyes were uncovered they could cut you. (Metaphorically speaking.)
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:51 pm

"Ooh, you can hear, I'm shaking in my saddle." Wrangler rolls his eyes, not that the pegasus can see him do it.
Meta:

Last edited by Quietkal on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:26 am

Busker whispers to Farnsworth and his colleagues: "Are you sure we should go back to the hotel? I mean, miss captive probably know where it is. We should at least pick some other spot, or mislead her to go on a wild goose chase to some wrong address, if they get freed."

Last edited by Zarhon on Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:50 pm

"[color:e5af=#green]The only question that needs to be is wither there are other from her group that would be likely to seek her out and if they also know about our arrangements. Additionally we need to focus more on investigating the artifact and perhaps losing our follower."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Curunir wrote:"ILet's see, Gazelle history- not my specialty, but give me a moment...."

Spoiler:

Jade knows that the Pony Pox has been around longer than Equestria; it was originally called Smallpox. Jade also knows that a group of the original settlers once tried to weaponise it against a nearby Buffalo herd; when it failed completely, showing it to be a strictly Pony disease, it became known over time as Pony Pox.

Jade also knows that the most direct route from there to the Gazelle's home conveniently goes past the Rockafilly Toy Store...

Quietkal wrote:"Ooh, you can hear, I'm shaking in my saddle." Wrangler rolls his eyes, not that the pegasus can see him do it.
Meta:

Wrangler finds himself thinking of one particular coin, nick-named the Poor Mare's Midas; any object that it touches (Including ponies!) is converted into it's mass in 1 Bit pieces. While Wrangler isn't sure how it's contained, he can (Perhaps) see how a thieves guild might benefit from it's possesion...

Incidentally, the elder unicorn is starting to stir now.

((If you people can agree on a course of action, I think I can continue GMing now.))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:14 am

"You make a good point, doc. Hopefully, Wrangler will know how to deal with them, or leave them be for the authorities, if that even works in this case. Leave Farn at the hotel, then head for that place you mentioned, I suppose?"

"Also, what 'follower'?", he silently asks Trotson.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Trotson nods "That should work. Also by follower I mean the guard that I suspect is currently hiding in the clouds above us that has been following us from the Hospital."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:58 pm

"She seemed nice. I bet she's just a little suspicious since I turned back into a filly before she came in while Trotson was jumping out the window. If she is following us, she's going to see some very strange things. But I don't think it's really all that important. I think we had a memory wiper somewhere among all those artifacts. I'm not sure. I always seem to forget where it is."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:12 pm

Wrangler steps closer to the unicorn, prepared to strike and interrupt any magic that he might be try with a swift kick to the face. He continues to look for a passing Guard to report the thieves to, though this situation doesn't exactly lend his story a lot of merit and they'll probably quick talk their way out of it.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:50 pm

The unicorn starts to do something, but isn't able to finish before Wrangler can kick his lights out.

Conveniently, a pair of Pegasus guards just happen to be flying over head, although they don't seem to have noticed Wrangler just yet...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:04 pm

Wrangler decides against calling the guards an insult right off the bat and lets out a loud, attention-getting whistle. This was probably gonna get more than just the guards, but at least the chucklenuts won't be immediately aggravated.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next