Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Warehouse

+3
Lapis-Lazily
tygerburningbright
Crystalite
7 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

My Little Warehouse - Page 11 Empty Re: My Little Warehouse

Post  Elacular Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:25 pm

Sunspot's eyes narrowed at the stag. She moved up to the stag and wrapped a wing around his middle, throwing a leg over his neck. Not in such a way that she would hurt him, but so that she could restrain him if he tried to move. "Is that true? You seem pretty nervous. How about you talk a little more about it, friend."

Meta:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:13 pm

Wrangler lets out a high pitched whine, before snarling and bounding after the ponies.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:29 pm

At Rockafilly

"YOU'RE MAKING ME NERVOUS! And there's crazy ponies and weird creepy dolls and I haven't been with my wife in ages and my son is by himself and I just want to go home..."

At The Sunset

Trotson suddenly realizes (beyond what he might have grasped from the two knife wielders) that Wrangler is in some kind of distress, and that he is in the middle of the hall on Trotson' right.

Meanwhile...

Wrangler is able to drive the two into the floor before they can shout; the let out a small "Oof!" as they lose whatever breath they had.

Wrangler has about 2 and a half minutes before they can breath enough to speak. Now what?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:31 pm

"Ages? What..." Sunspot is quiet for a moment, though she doesn't remove her hoof or wing. "How long have you been...here?"
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:00 am

Not wanting to waste time trying to bind these ponies, Wrangler simply headbutts the ponies individually to knock them unconscious, before rapidly moving to the still open door and closing it to prevent a random pony from seeing a timberwolf inside...well seeing a timberwolf at all. The timberwolf then moves over to the baby dragon and slaps him somewhat forcefully across the face, attempting to rouse him to consciousness.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:52 pm

"Well there's your employee complaint." Busker remarks sarcastically.

Streetwise:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:01 pm

Crystalite wrote:
Upon reaching the 4th floor Trotson sees into a pair of Unicorns with "spell-knives" - consisting of three small, sharp blades used telekineticly. They don't seem to have noticed him, however....

Bugger... Trotson mentally swears.

Crystalite wrote:
Trotson suddenly realizes (beyond what he might have grasped from the two knife wielders) that Wrangler is in some kind of distress, and that he is in the middle of the hall on Trotson' right.

And the situation gets worse Wrangler can handle himself. I just have to subdue these two. Immediately and doing his best to avoide drawing attention Trotson draws forth one of the needles stored in his vest raising it slightly and activating the magic within.

Actions:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:48 pm

At Rockafilly

Busker doesn't think the Stag's agitation is Artifact related. He doesn't seem unreasonably tired; and between Sunspot, the events of the day, and his apparent lack of wife it's not entirely unreasonable.

The same stag gives Sunspot an odd look at her question. "What? I've only been here just under 8 hours. She's all tied up in the pony-pox issue though. We talk through the window, every morning at 6, but that's three floors away... I want to hold her again..." He trails off, looking rather depressed himself.

The manager rolls his eyes. "He's been like that for over a week now. He smiles up for the customers at least. Is there anything else we can do for you? Unlike Stonehead here, I still have a lot of paperwork to fill out. You can have that," He says, nodding towards the sad clown.

At The Sunset

The hallway is suddenly enveloped in darkness. Trotson can hear the two thugs cursing and bumping into each other...

Meanwhile...

Wrangler has no trouble dispatching his would-be adversaries. Unfortunately, he has no such luck reviving Farnsworth. He can hear some sort of scuffle outside the door as he reverts to Pony form...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:52 am

Wrangler leans his slowly shifting form onto the door, both adding an additional measure of closure and providing a vantage through the peep hole on the door...provided there is one.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:44 am

"Well, if you could tell us the manufacturer of the... defective doll, that might be helpful. Or who is responsible for ensuring that 'misfits' like this one don't make it to the shelves?"
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:00 pm

"Ah, that lifts the fog off things. Friend of mine's in a similar position as you, sir. This pox brings ponies hearts together, but keeps them apart as well. Your wife, she's a patient, or doctor, I assume?", Busker consoles Stonehead, then turns to the manager. "Paperwork-wise, could you provide us with an employee list, and the full names of the two of you? We need to keep a record of things ourselves..."

OOC:

Last edited by Zarhon on Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:03 pm

Sunspot's eyebrows knit. "Your wife...Hm. You guys meant to go to a place, right? You know, the place, with the thing?"
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:14 pm

At Rockafilly

Stonehead (for that is the stag's name) glares at Zarhon. "Gazelle don't get Pony pox. She's a nurse at Saint Crosspatch. Why do you care?"

The manager is all too happy to confirm Stonehead's name and his own. ((Make something up for the manager. I don't really care.))

At The Sunset

A peeping Wrangler peeps through the peephole... But this is no peepshow. He can't see a thing.

((Translation: Yes, I'll let you use Nightwatch, but only if you open the door first.))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:48 pm

"We care because it's our business to care," Wraith says as she grab her hoof back from Jade and puts it on. Then realizing it may look odd, she turns to the two toy store employees. "It's a prosthetic, before you ask."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:54 pm

Under the cover of the darkness Trotson sneaks over to the nearer of the two unicorns and levitates out a few more of his needles swiftly sending them out into certain points in and along the pony's neck so as to induce a silent entrance into unconsciousness immediately he repeats the process with the other unicorn.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:51 pm

"Quite so, Wraith! No need for attitude, I was just being polite. Anyway, unless my compatriots here have something else to add and ask, I think that's all we need for now, so we won't delay you from your other business. We may pop another visit again soon, though, in case there's some other matters that need addressing."
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:43 pm

At Rockafilly

"Funny way of showing it," Stonehead says in response to Wraith' comment. "Whatever. ((Screw you guys)) I'm going home," He declares, getting up and going out the door to leave.

At The Sunset

Trotson has no trouble dispatching the two thugs. He can, however, hear scuffling from the other end of the hall, and a muffled shout, perhaps from one of the other rooms.

Wrangler, also hearing these things, simply sits and twiddle his rapidly vanishing thumbs.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:32 pm

Trotson investigates the new noise.

perception
Roll(1d20)+8:
12,+8
Total:20
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:18 pm

"Well, business aside, I believe we still owe somepony a toy.", Busker nods to Wraith, backtracking to the Faust-dolls section of the store.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:23 pm

After deciding that while just sitting and waiting would probably be safer, Wrangler opens the door partially and looks out in an attempt to get involved in with what's going on in the hall without automatically causing problems.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:42 pm

At Rockafilly

Busker (and presumably everyone else) leaves the manager to ponder what just happened. Thanks to the wonderful analysts behind Rockafilly Plaza, the My Little Human section is exceptionally easy to find.

"Section" being an understatement: Busker can see aisles upon aisles, stretching as far as his eye can see through the crowd. Looking down several nearby aisles, he observes that they are mostly the same; but some are so packed with ponies that the purpose of such a large area devoted to the franchise is quite clear.

((I'm gonna just let Lapis go crazy here, I think. When Lapis/Wraith are done, I think we might go for a time skip.))

At The Sunset

Wrangler opens the door to see Trotson standing over two thugs in the dome of darkness. Looking down the hall he sees beyond the edge what Trotson can only hear; a line of Pegasus ponies rushing up the stairs. Suddenly a Unicorn in a suit pops out of the door. He has a bizarre looking pair of glasses on, and.. a pillow!? He telekineticly throws it towards Wrangler...

((QuietKal/Wrangler, roll Vibe and Acrobatics please. Tyger/Trotson, you have about 10 seconds to react to the noise of a hit squad coming in.))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:27 pm

Wraith dashes around the aisles searching for the doll she wants. Finally, after barreling through a crowd unfortunate fillies, she manages to grab the last one in stock and dash back to Busker. "Come on! I may have injured some fillies. We gotta move before we get stampeded by a herd of angry mothers!
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:59 pm

"You know, one day you'll have to grow up and actually deal with consequences of such stuff. I can handle screaming, angry mares, it's the other kiddies you should worry about. They fight dirty.", Busker hurriedly says, leading Wraith to the counter.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:00 pm

Trotson points the bone at the noise of the squad and releases the magic containing the light at them turning around himself at the last moment.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:12 am

"I really don't have to," Wraith says with a devious smile. She rushes with Busker and gets through the check-out line so they can leave the store.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next