Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full]

+3
AProcrastinatingWriter
Crystalite
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full]

Post  Crystalite Wed May 14, 2014 10:20 am

TheCavalry wrote:
sunbeam wrote:I figured that if the ceiling kept trying to kill Fairy Charmer after she passed the threshold, then I would have to worry about that later too.

A ceiling-based Random Encounter enemy?

Anyone else having Ultima flashbacks?

Nope. Zelda.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full]

Post  sunbeam Wed May 14, 2014 2:02 pm

So I edited my post, almost got myself knocked unconscious, and put us in the house, so go read my latest post.

Last edited by sunbeam on Wed May 14, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed May 14, 2014 3:36 pm

What is this "us"? You're rolling for you. Marvel doesn't have to roll.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed May 14, 2014 3:40 pm

Dunno how that happened, I wasn't mentally including Marvel in that statement. Hm.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Wed May 14, 2014 6:28 pm

No offence Sunbeam, but a little part of me kind of wishes you'd failed. So than someone else would arrive, fail their rolls and also be unconscious.

The line continues until every pony is injured and the building is rubble, ending the campaign.

Anti-climactic? Yes.
Hilarious RPG story for the future? Definitely.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed May 14, 2014 6:33 pm

TheCavalry wrote:The line continues until every pony is injured and the building is rubble, ending the campaign.

Technically not possible. *sips tea*

Would be funny though.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed May 14, 2014 6:39 pm

TheCavalry wrote:No offence Sunbeam, but a little part of me kind of wishes you'd failed. So than someone else would arrive, fail their rolls and also be unconscious.

The line continues until every pony is injured and the building is rubble, ending the campaign.

Anti-climactic? Yes.
Hilarious RPG story for the future? Definitely.

Oh, totally agreed. I just want people to take Sunset Stroll seriously, and that would be a step in the wrong direction.
Plus if I failed the check, I'd get to write a scene about one of my characters getting knocked unconscious. That's normally a DM-reserved privilege.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat May 17, 2014 9:43 am

sunbeam wrote:Sunset carefully lifts Marvel's forelegs, settling in at her belly, before lifting her back legs off the ground so that Marvel could slip in.

OOC:

Me damn it, Twi
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sat May 17, 2014 2:32 pm

...Forelegs means the front half of the leg, not the front legs, doesn't it?

Because regardless, I think we can both fit under her belly to carry her. It's probably the easiest setup, as horses.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat May 17, 2014 2:58 pm

Nonono. You should be lifting Charmer's legs, not Marvel's. Getting underneath Marvel is A) pointless and B) exceptionally awkward on a social level in this case.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sat May 17, 2014 6:09 pm

...On that we can agree. I'll edit.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat May 17, 2014 11:49 pm

Crystalite wrote:Nonono. You should be lifting Charmer's legs, not Marvel's. Getting underneath Marvel is A) pointless and B) exceptionally awkward on a social level in this case.

Getting a little too comfortable on the workplace, hmm?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun May 18, 2014 7:34 am

Heeey, now I'll admit Marvel & Sunset is an interesting ship, but it is a little soon don'cha think?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun May 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full] - Page 9 49483_r

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun May 18, 2014 5:30 pm

My bad. I usually don't go for that kind of joke but it was too easy not to this time.

I was meaning to ask if Summer and Birthday were waiting on me since conversation stopped.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun May 18, 2014 6:13 pm

I guess we are waiting. Both Summer and Winter.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun May 18, 2014 8:51 pm

Winter's gonna be kinda difficult with him not interacting with Storm.  With two school age characters, if I had better foresight I would have made it Saturday instead of Tuesday.

Hmm...

*random ambiguous GM magic*

IT'S FRIDAY
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun May 18, 2014 9:24 pm

Well, Winter probably wouldn't approach Storm, but I thought Storm had said he wanted to meet Winter later on.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon May 19, 2014 10:20 am

ZamuelNow wrote:*random ambiguous GM magic*

IT'S FRIDAY

What day is it today?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue May 20, 2014 11:13 am

In-game, it's Friday. It was previously Tuesday but I edited the first post.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue May 20, 2014 11:40 am

Are you waiting for Winter or Storm to do something specific?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue May 20, 2014 11:42 am

Yeah... not exactly sure what to do till the school is over and Storm can approach Winter
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue May 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Gimme a moment to figure out what to do about the school situation. It's the very reason I changed it to Friday and I still may need to invoke a minor time skip.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue May 20, 2014 4:43 pm

If nothing else, a mini-skip between "Takibg the wagon back" and "Stalking hanging with Fairy Charmer" would he terribly conveient.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Tue May 20, 2014 5:21 pm

Timeline speculation!
...albeit it speculation where I don't know how to put in links to posts, and might be a bit soft...but still.

Birthday began working approx 6:30am; whenever she checked the store clock, it was 8:11am
After the 'incident' with the Glow Triplets, she went on her break, meaning it was circa 11:30am. At the same time, Storm and Winter were attending school.
Birthday visited Summer when her break was nearly done, while Morning Glorious and her crew took a break for lunch. It being 'about' noon doesn't sound unreasonable as a minimum time.

A small time-skip would probably take things up to an 'appropriate' time for the mundane events to happen; the cart being returned, class ending, etc.
Alternatively...well, Cheerilee doesn't exactly keep to a great school schedule. She basically cancelled class and let the kids have a parade outside to let Applebloom show off her cutie mark(s). Pony education seems...flexible.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next