Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full]

+3
AProcrastinatingWriter
Crystalite
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full]

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:18 pm

> This encounter isn't going well. Best to try and find some common ground. Ask who the cutest available stallion in town is!
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full] - Page 13 Empty Re: Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full]

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:49 pm

I'll be posting soon:

-Will Birthday Cake be saying anything specific to the kids or should I time skip?
-What will Summer Wishes be doing from here?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Crystalite wrote:I still have both Magic Points and Spellchild. I will use all three on Virtue of Chaos.

"Both"? When did you get two?

Also, anything greater than 84 ends in a reroll.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:35 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:
-Will Birthday Cake be saying anything specific to the kids or should I time skip?
Timeskip sounds best, unless Winter has something to say?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:43 pm

nope, Winter just wants to blend in now and avoid notice
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:08 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:
Crystalite wrote:I still have both Magic Points and Spellchild. I will use all three on Virtue of Chaos.

"Both"?  When did you get two?

Also, anything greater than 84 ends in a reroll.

Erm...checking the sheet, the second point comes from Marvellous having derp.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:47 pm

There's an asterisk next to Spellchild. I'm assuming there was a comment there and I thought there was some sort of special case of multitriggering Virtue of Chaos when the character was being worked out. Crystalite, since the comment is broken, can you log in and see what it is? And regardless, still need that last re-roll and then I'll do the GM posts.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:05 am

ZamuelNow wrote:There's an asterisk next to Spellchild.  I'm assuming there was a comment there and I thought there was some sort of special case of multitriggering Virtue of Chaos when the character was being worked out.  Crystalite, since the comment is broken, can you log in and see what it is?  And regardless, still need that last re-roll and then I'll do the GM posts.

Comment was a reminder: No Spellchild Jinx.

Reroll: 1d100 [38]
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:26 pm

Oh okay. I knew there was some sort of "don't do this" reminder. I'll be getting posts up soon. As a pre-warning, the rolls won't be explicitly stated to what each is and may not necessarily be in roll order.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:41 pm

And the tradition of Sunset Stroll being at the clinic while shit goes down continues...
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Crystalite wrote:((Result: 1d20 [13] + Endurance [8] = 21))

((On the off-chance that Fairy fails her roll, can I attempt a Heal check to fix it?))

Possibly. What are your plans?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Y'know how with a minor headache, you can rub your temples to relieve it a little? Maybe Marvel has figured out something similar for inebriated headaches? (Although that brings up the question of why... Hmmmmm...) Y'know what? Nevermind, this is more fun.

But don't worry Sunbeam. It looks like you get to rescue us from Chaos soon.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:54 pm

so, would it be ok if I just poof to The Party to talk with Birthday?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Er....sorry if Fairy was over the top. Tried to have her get a bit drinker as the scene went on to explain it.

I figure beneath that oh-so-polite style of talking is a ruggedly blunt exoskeleton.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:57 pm

mjh6 wrote:so, would it be ok if I just poof to The Party to talk with Birthday?

Was kinda wondering why that hadn't happened yet.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:21 pm

sunbeam wrote:How steep are sinkholes, anyways?

Varies by just how bad it is.  Can get about 2000 ft deep at their worst though that's not common at all.  Usually it's only a few feet then gets worse over time if ignored.

Also, are sparkleberries edible?

Yes but they stain your mouth.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:06 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Perhaps just a little late, a figure poked her head over the side of the pit. This figure was, of course...

"Are you alright down there?" called Birthday Cake.

mjh6 wrote:Summer Wishes headed directly to the Party, hoping that Aunt Birthday wouldn't be too busy.

Well, sucks to be Summer Wishes.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:28 pm

She just stepped out for a moment and BAM, that's when she misses everything cause some ponies got themselves in a hole!

But seriously: whoops! Missed that. Either I can edit my post or Summer can meet me at the hole with the others. What do you prefer, mjh6?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:33 pm

I'm going to head over to the hole.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 pm

Coincidence senses are tingling...
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:54 pm

Is that bad?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Only if the anvils start falling
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:59 pm

mjh6 wrote:Is that bad?

Not today.  Just joking on how everyone is there at the hole without any prompting in character.  Still, it gets the players in one place.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:34 pm

Right, I forgot to mention that Sunset Stroll was planning on getting to know Marvel a little better during the night shift, since basically no one comes around and someone else would probably have to be woken up anyways. Good time for a chat.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:46 pm

mjh6 wrote:Also, can Summer see the tunnel from where she is?

Not well at that angle. That said, getting down there and getting back up isn't a problem.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next