Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full]

+3
AProcrastinatingWriter
Crystalite
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full]

Post  mjh6 Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:39 pm

I think it's just a problem of it's just starting out, so it feels like the options are really limited. I can make a thing for Winter, but I don't know what eh would be doing, and there also don't seem to be options for conjured weapons, which is a big part of Summer's style. Also, I most like the build I have right now.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full] - Page 12 Empty Re: Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full]

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:03 pm

Conjured weapons is basically the entire 'Aspect' thing they have now. You just need to reflavour it.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm

No need to roll Arcana for something as mundane as picking apples. Though I guess I will give a more elaborate description later with this considered.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm

I think if Sun Rush and I talk for too long, we're going to try and out-warmth each other.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:34 pm

TheCavalry wrote:I just realised I have five points left over for abilities for Fairy. That could be interesting...

You gotta wait until the next level up point before you use them though. Can't spend points on the fly as a problem solver.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:39 pm

Curses! Foiled again!

...out of interest, Zamuel, how high a level do you see us reaching?
I ask because I've been reading some of the Destinies lately, and tapping my hooves together devilishly. I have an idea of which I may choose for. Fairy, if things progress that far.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Leveling is going to be weird. Not so much because the leveling itself is "weird" but because the campaign is slow paced by design. I find it interesting since I'm explicitly planning to speed up some of my other campaigns.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:50 pm

Meh. Not a huge deal. Frankly, this campaign could darn near just go full free-form; I forget the exact number, but I can count the skill checks I've made on one hand. (I think...)

EDIT: I went back and checked, and I stand corrected. But the point still stands, it's been mostly RP.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:23 am

Crystalite wrote:but I can count the skill checks I've made on one hand. (I think...)

Daring Do This is a number that will increase.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:12 pm

Hah!

For some reason, Glorious' burn cracks me up.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:39 am

mjh6 wrote:Summer shook herself, managing to stabilize. "It's okay. That's why we're practicing. Now watch out. After making sure Moonlight was ready, Summer tossed t apple again

She took off running so while you may be able to intercept her, she's not immediately where she was standing.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:41 am

Sorry, I read that wrong. I'll go fix it.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:15 pm

mjh6 wrote:Winter let out a sigh of relief, then snuck back into the room, where he looked for a place to hide behind to turn visible again.

What would he look for? How would he exit his hiding place?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:16 pm

Just something to hide behind so nobody would notice him suddenly becoming visible
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:25 pm

Go ahead and worldbuild. It's not his first time in Aunt Birthday's store so I'm sure he'd have a rough idea.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:44 pm

okay, its edited now.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:48 pm

Rolling for passive aggression? *arches eyebrow*
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:39 am

Who are you talking to?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:44 am

TheCalvary. Should have copied the quote.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:03 am

ZamuelNow wrote:Rolling for passive aggression? *arches eyebrow*

Cheerilee Derp 

Couldn't think how else to get across the intent. I mean... if someone says you're "completely harmless", there is kind of an unspoken implication of trouble.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:02 pm

*poke*
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:42 pm

Hmm.

Incentive for posting, with an idea stolen from APW. Next person gets to suggest what Fairy does next. Out of a potential anything.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:40 pm

*drums fingers together in a sinister fashion*

My first instinct is to demand that she kisses Marvel, but even I have standards here...

I'm instead going to suggest that Fairy Charmer tries to ditch Marvelous Misfortune. If you want advice on how, well, I've already given you one suggestion.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:48 pm

The Discord avatar suits you.

Alright then though. My next post (preferably after Crystalite or Zamuel posts) will involve Fairydoing just that. And, to make sure others get involved... anyone who posts before them gets to make a suggestion for her actions as well. Because why not?
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:19 pm

TheCavalry wrote:Hmm.

Incentive for posting, with an idea stolen from APW. Next person gets to suggest what Fairy does next. Out of a potential anything.

Become Marvel's slave Ask Marvel what her talent is.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next