Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full]

+3
AProcrastinatingWriter
Crystalite
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full]

Post  Crystalite Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:30 am

ZamuelNow wrote:Fluffy Crust sighed, "Fairy Charmer, you may have your lazy and conceited and vain and self centered moments but you're part of the community.  Why wouldn't you help Ivy?  Me? I'm a klutz.  I go near a crime scene and it'll probably collapse or blow up or something. I can't help.  Oh, and I did just come from Apple Bright's house.  I had a question but I forgot she goes to sleep early.  Figured she's the only one who could help me."  She then paused, "Um...did I just say four negative things about you out loud instead of just one?"

Okay, I need to raise a hoof on this one. I can see how Fluffy knows it's not Apple Bright without even looking (Apple Bright was already at home) but how does Fluffy know that it's Fairy Charmer as opposed to anyone else?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full]

Post  sunbeam Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:40 am

My working theory was that Fluffy Crust had some form of natural true sight that she was unaware of, and that she didn't realize she wasn't supposed to be seeing Fairy Charmer, but I think that's been shot down since post one. It was an awfully funny scene in my head.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:28 pm

Crystalite wrote:Okay, I need to raise a hoof on this one. I can see how Fluffy knows it's not Apple Bright without even looking (Apple Bright was already at  home) but how does Fluffy know that it's Fairy Charmer as opposed to anyone else?

All shall be revealed.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:21 pm

sunbeam wrote:My working theory was that Fluffy Crust had some form of natural true sight that she was unaware of, and that she didn't realize she wasn't supposed to be seeing Fairy Charmer, but I think that's been shot down since post one. It was an awfully funny scene in my head.

Wouldn't that mean she'd be seeing a changeling, rather than a specific pony?

Anyway... I had a theory that she didn't know who it was, just that it was (another?) changeling. Not explicitly shot down yet, but still...
I'm intrigued!

TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:55 am

From here, it's up to Summer on if she wants to head back to the clinic or head into town. I'm assuming the former but just making sure.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:02 am

Yo, time check for Fever Enigmatic?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:50 pm

It's fuzzy but it's late at night.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:29 am

*pokes mj*
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:18 pm

I feel rather silly. I knew how packed today was going to be, and I still bothered you in advance. Sorry.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:34 pm

Hey Zamuel do we need your input on the apple toss in FE, or can we just flavor our rolls ourselves?

Also, when do I get squatter's rights to this thread?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Well, you don't got them now.

More onto the point, anyone think it's time to level up? Anything we need to do first?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:47 pm

mjh6 wrote:More onto the point, anyone think it's time to level up? Anything we need to do first?

I'll probably give a level up for formality's sake since a full day has passed but, well...

Compared to my other campaigns, this is a weird campaign. It's a very slow paced and dialogue heavy type of outing. I actually thought the entire campaign would be closer to over by now since, for the most part, it's a single arc but the main mystery hasn't actually started yet. Part of that is my fault due to starting so far away from when things go south but I felt some worldbuilding was needed. It sort of hovers in that "might have been better in real time" zone. Plus, loss of players has affected things as well. With all that said:

sunbeam wrote:Hey Zamuel do we need your input on the apple toss in FE, or can we just flavor our rolls ourselves?

How in depth do you want this to be? I'm not making you roll but not sure if you want to handwave things and just end the day so the next day can start.

Also, the apple toss is a long distance throw but Sunset being incorrect IC is fine.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:44 pm

For the record, Sunset is now aware of that. He's just going with the flow so that he can converse with Summer more. And I just meant while we were tossing it back and forth. Tomorrow is a whole other can of worms.

Also I'd prefer not to timeskip because, as usual, Sunset Stroll uses otherwise banal moments to ask serious and/or awkward questions.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:47 pm

Uhh, yeah, I really hate to hold things up, but I was looking forwards to chatting with Sunset too. Maybe we could do it over PMs?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Oh. Well, if the other players are fine, then it can be in the thread. If they want to speed things up, it can be PMed. I'm flexible in that regard.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:36 pm

Sorry. I'm... not really exactly sure what to do. Fairy (very nearly) got caught already when trying to snoop a little, so I thought I should cut my losses and just have her go home for the evening...

Unless there's somethingbI'm forgetting, or you want me to do?
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:05 am

mjh6 wrote:Summer bit her lip once more. "Just because you have a talent or a cutie mark doesn't mean it tells you what to do with it" she said absently.

Hmmmmmm...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:11 pm

Mj, I'm having some trouble sorting out what Summer's trying to say here. Can you restate/explain it?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:22 pm

Bascially, the idea that if someone awants to ask for advice about something embarrassing in fiction, instead of saying that they have a problems, they'd say " I have this friend..." and pretend they were asking on their friend's behalf. That was what Sunset reminded me of when he brought it up. Sorry.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:22 pm

Oh, no, I get it. I figured it was something simple like that, and I just wasn't looking at it quite right.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:30 pm

Should I advance to the next day? Well, technically later of the same day.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:53 pm

It doesn't feel like the conversation is finished to me, but this wouldn't be the first time in history that things are left unsaid. At the very least, though, I think we need to conclude things, and the ball is currently in mj's court.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:36 am

Yeah, I'll advance the day after Summer responds.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:46 am

I really want to hear Marvel's comments on us coming back to the clinic, but it would take forever and we need to move on.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:41 am

Typing while tired so forgive me if I missed something or made a major typo.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next