Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full]

+3
AProcrastinatingWriter
Crystalite
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full]

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:33 pm

Was there anything people were needing on my end?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fever Enigmatic [PBP Mystery Campaign - Full]

Post  sunbeam Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:15 am

I think I needed the results of a heal check on Winter (I checked, you hadn't already posted it), but I'm still just going to stay in the room with him until someone else comes in.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:57 pm

Certainly continuing this but we do seem to have hit a delay. Trying to figure out the best way to go from here. I will note that the long time residents would know that theft in town is a bit of an abnormality.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:34 pm

So what happens if Sunset overdoses Winter on Zap Apple because everybody else just mills around in the waiting room for ages, and he just keeps feeding him juice?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:19 pm

I guess he'd need to go to the bathroom when he wakes up.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:01 am

No lethal dose of zap apple. Good to know.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:15 am

mjh6 wrote:So, when is Winter going to be ready to be better?

Tomorrow morning. Well, technically some point in the middle of the night. While mostly neutralized, he did get poison in his bloodstream.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:29 pm

And thus the tradition of Sunset Stroll being at the clinic while something interesting happens reasserts itself. See you all 'tomorrow.'
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:57 pm

We've come to an interesting situation of how things get altered. Original plan for the sparkle berries is that the glow was going to show even through a transformation. However, I try to be careful with stifling player plans and this sounds like Fairy Charmer has far greater chance of getting herself in trouble this way. However, I do request that you use Apple Bright's font color.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:09 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:We've come to an interesting situation of how things get altered.  Original plan for the sparkle berries is that the glow was going to show even through a transformation.  However, I try to be careful with stifling player plans and this sounds like Fairy Charmer has far greater chance of getting herself in trouble this way.  However, I do request that you use Apple Bright's font color.

I think I said it before, but what's the point of being a borderline-villainous shapeshifter if there's no chance of being caught. Big Smiles, Sweetie

Honestly, I've been looking forward to shape shifting for a while, mostly for personal reasons- it's one of my favourite "superpowers", I love the whole identity issue crisis stuff it brings up, etcetera. So hope you don't mind me doing that.
...though I did mean to ask what Apple Brights font color hex code thing is. I tend to type the color tags in, rather than just clicking them.

(For the record, I was very tempted to use Fluffy Crust or Sun Rush as my forms, but... well, reasons I gave in the post.)
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:14 pm

Code:
[color=#ff6600][/color]

Here it is.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:04 pm

Is Marvel still agonizing over what to do about her cape? Because it seems like she would be.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:52 pm

Yes.

I'm thinking Sunlit needs to ask what her Cutie Mark is. Or, perhaps, why she wears a cape...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:12 pm

https://ponytales.forumotion.com/t866p75-the-absence-thread#92619

I tried to maintain my interest, but I failed. I hope to see you all again someday.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:59 pm

*Hat over chest*

Farewell, O captain my captain.

@Crystalite: Not going to happen, because then the reciprocal question is asked, and he doesn't want to answer that question either. We're just two peas in an awkward pod, huh?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:06 pm

Oh hey, he does wear a cape. Maybe he'd understand.

Also, I just realized I've been getting his name wrong this whole time. Oops.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:30 pm

So... I just wanted to chime in with a quick fair well to APW, and also a quick comment from myself on the dis,ogre exchange above:

I've been enjoying your little "bonding" moment in the clinic.

...not much to say, just... felt like complimenting it. It's been nice to read.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:13 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:https://ponytales.forumotion.com/t866p75-the-absence-thread#92619

I tried to maintain my interest, but I failed. I hope to see you all again someday.

I hope so as well but thanks for letting us know.

Gotta figure out how to structure things with Birthday Cake's absence.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:45 pm

So... Thought this is/might be relevant, but wasn't sure if I could or should do a post auto jumping to the scene of the crime.

Presence [11] + d20 [9] = 20

Presence was the closest I could think of for imitating someone, at least as far as body language and voices go. Cartoon comedy aside, ponies might suspect shenanigans if (say) Rainbow Dash styled and flipped her mane like Rarity.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:51 pm

TheCavalry wrote:Presence was the closest I could think of for imitating someone

This is correct.

ponies might suspect shenanigans if (say) Rainbow Dash styled and flipped her mane like Rarity.

Nonsense. "Rainbow Dash always dresses in style."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:29 pm

In the meantime, I believe Fairy Charmer was just making her way downtown.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:36 am

On which note... hope you don't mind me posting. I figure it gives you something to go with besides "Yes, you see Apple Bright", or "Nope, no Apple Bright".
(Also, I'm probably just going to use "Apple Bright" whenever I need to say FCs name. Thematic consistency, etc.)

On other notes... You're blocking out the conversation? Well, at least it'll be a surprise when it is revealed though.... which I am looking forward to. You both have awesome cutie marks by the way.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:10 pm

Yup. We're done now though: Edited my post thusly:

Crystalite wrote:((At Sunbeam's request, this part of the conversation has been censored. I will edit this post if/when something relevant happens Done.))

Marvel slipped the vest on for size. It was a thick, woolen thing in a dark red color. "Thank you, this'll work well," she said to Sunset, who had brought it from some dark corner of a closet. She turned back to the wash basin, pulling the soaking wet cape out and hanging it on a hook. "Speaking of Summer. Shouldn't she be getting back soon? I'm not sure how far away her house is, but it doesn't take long to march from one end of town to the other."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:08 pm

You know, I almost want the triplets to be responsible. Because them going back to watch Ivy cry would be kind of monstrous, and I haven't decided how Fairy would react to that yet.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:58 pm

Multitasking at the moment but

The GM has seen your nat 1.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next