Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun Sets

+6
deonte9109
Fury of the Tempest
Copper Rose
A1C Bronymous
Paper Shadow
Cardbo
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Sun Sets - Page 40 Empty Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:24 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:
Storm:
Thermal stirs and gives a weak groan, but doesn't wake up.

Storm nudges him some more, a little more insistently. "Wake up!"
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:28 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:Bells manages to get to her hooves, and Swallowtail moves in to assist her. "We can get you back to the healer no problem, bu what about looking for the kid?" At that moment, both cats snap to attention, and begin hissing and screeching looking past Cobalt. Cobalt, Swallowtail, Blackberry and the barricade guards all turn to look, but it appears there's nothing to see. "The buck..."
"Would it be prudent for us to split into groups - one for the child, one to get Bells to safety?"
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:55 pm

"Uh-thanks uh Juniper, I guess I got turned around..." Sunburst gives Gearick a small smile and softly says, "thank you."

Sunburst walks past Juniper into the restroom to have a think and do her business (using the restroom wasn't completely an excuse).

OOC:
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:36 pm

Storm:
More of a reaction, but still unconscious. "Really, Doctor, it can't be that unappealing of an option."

Dodger:
Cobalt shakes his head. "I wouldn't recommend it. If you have to split up, I'd say just one of you take her to the doctor, and keep the search party as large as possible." Swallowtail, meanwhile, speaks to Bells. "Do you think you can continue at all, or should I take you back?"

Nothing from Juniper to interrupt Sunburst.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:51 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:Storm:
More of a reaction, but still unconscious. "Really, Doctor, it can't be that unappealing of an option."

Storm stops nudging for a bit. "You did say untested, right? My treatment is untested as well. I'd really like to limit the potential variables in play here. Last thing I want is complications arising from the two interacting badly."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:07 pm

"I think I can make my way back to the town hall, but somepony with me would be nice. You can stay at your post, somepony to lean on is all I need." Bells turns back to the group. "Would any of you go with me back to the town hall, please?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:25 pm

"I'll go." I say, a little quickly, and move to her side to support her weight. "Come on, you look terrible. The rest of you," I say, flashing a look of anger at the rest of the group. "If you find Midnight, she'll explain to you what really happened... how she's only helping. I know you're all... this is all a misunderstanding."
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:20 am

Sunburst does her business, cleans up, taking time to recollect her thoughts and take stock of the situation.  She washes of any remaining blood from the nosebleed, and reflects on how she could use a shower, but not here.  She still feels a bit weak, she'll have to *gulp* ask Quick Fix about that...

After she's done* she walks out and gives Gearick and Juniper a sheepish smile, particularly since it seems like they just looked at each other the whole time.

"Uh, thanks for uh waiting for me," she says mostly to Gearick, then she turns to Juniper, "Juniper, did Quick Fix have... any uh", she swallows, " recovery plans for me, I'm still out of it..."

*OOC:
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Jsser23 Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:29 pm

Penned looks to Gen, "Thank you, that would be very helpful. And we'll find Midnight, don't worry." Penned says beginning to think Gen really does think Midnight is just misunderstood.

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:19 am

Gearick didn’t really like Jupiter, and whilst he kept a careful eye on her, didn’t exactly focus entirely on her. Instead, he allowed his thoughts to lasp, going back to some of the projects he had been working on before his... holiday started. When Sunburst came out and thanked him for waiting, the guard offered her a smile and nod, as if to say it was no trouble at all.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:53 pm

Sunburst, Gearick:
While waiting, Gearick spots Juniper suddenly reach up and smack the back of her neck, scratching it. She does it only once as you're standing there, though. When Sunburst comes out and asks her question, she nods neutrally, and reaches back to pat her pouch of needles, but doesn't open it and then nods back down the hallway.

Storm:
"If you say so." Quick Fix sighs. "In that case I will return momentarily."

Gen, Bells:
Bells' new injuries don't prevent her from walking nearly as much as her previous ones, and she only needs to lean on Gen a little bit to support her weight as you both head back to Town Hall.

Dodger, Scales, Penned:
"Alright then, that's one issue settled." Cobalt says, still looking off in the distance trying to understand why the cats had been freaking out. "Well, none of you are coming into the quarantine zone, so I will keep a look out for the kid and this 'Midnight', and return here if I can find them. They," he points at the barricade guards. "Will send word and runners will come find you. Until then, up to you where you look next." "Sergeant, I'd like permission to come in and search with you." "No." "Sir, it's still extremely dangerous in there alone, and I can fly and give you a better eye to search with." "No." "I'm coming in with you, sergeant, for your sake as well as the sake of the foal and everyone else in this town." "That's pretty dumb. Fine, you can come in, but if you get infected YOU get to explain it to the Lieutenant, and hope Braycare covers it." "Yes sergeant." Cobalt sighs, and begins walking away from the barricade. Swallowtail turns to the rest of the group. "If you find the kid, take him to Town Hall, and we'll get back there eventually." He then turns and flaps along with Cobalt into the Quarantine zone.

And just like that, just about all the npcs are gone. WOO!
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:17 pm

I mostly look at the ground while I walk with Bells, but glance at her once or twice. "...Why would you do that to yourself?" I finally ask.
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:34 am

A1C Bronymous wrote:

Storm:
"If you say so." Quick Fix sighs. "In that case I will return momentarily."

Storm nods.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:55 pm

"It was an accident. It is, sadly, a poorly designed spell in that this has been known to happen, but it is still well known and well used where I come from." Bells says, limping along. "In many homes it is the first spell a young unicorn learns."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:42 am

"I see." That's all I say for a little bit, and then, "Your fur is very soft. It's nice. Must be really snuggly."
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:02 pm

"It usually is, but the blood does not help. Maybe after I get cleaned up we can- wait, ho, never mind." Bells says, momentarily forgetting about Midnight.

-------

https://ponytales.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=952
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40