Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights - Play By Post (Recruiting!)

+8
mjh6
Elacular
tygerburningbright
A1C Bronymous
Dusk Raven
Copper Rose
Xel Unknown
Crystalite
12 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights - Play By Post (Recruiting!)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights - Play By Post (Recruiting!)

Post  mjh6 Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:57 pm

Back towards you guys.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights - Play By Post (Recruiting!)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights - Play By Post (Recruiting!)

Post  sunbeam Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:58 pm

I was definitely not holding the tape to knock him out. That was a bare hoof - on - head impact. I just waited for the tape so I knew we weren't going to have to drag him anywhere.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:16 pm

Huh. I'll go edit, but the result will remain the same; this guy has a pretty thick skull (Opposing check was a 19.)
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:26 am

Fair enough.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:57 am

*nudge*
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:57 am

A question was posed. I'd love to hear answers.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:24 am

The cultist is still on fire, so I sure hope the gas isn't flammable.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:58 pm

That's what I get for waiting for the twins...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:10 pm

sunbeam wrote:The cultist is still on fire, so I sure hope the gas isn't flammable.

I sure hope you didn't put too much duct tape on, so that he can drop and roll. Big Smiles, Sweetie

Nope, too late for you to tell me how much; the dice will decide when I make his Dexterity check to do that.

EDIT: Bumped to top, so other people can see my need of a new player.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:33 am

IDK why I'm the one coming in here to tell you this, but I believe there is a situation with Copper's characters, you may want to ask her about it.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:16 am

A1C Bronymous wrote:IDK why I'm the one coming in here to tell you this, but I believe there is a situation with Copper's characters, you may want to ask her about it.

Depending on which situation you're talkong about, I either already did or have it on the list. Thank you though.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:09 pm

So did I not see the twins at all? You can't expect us to just leave them to die just because they're not PCs anymore.

Also, when you say that the gas is taking over, do you mean suffusing the whole house, or just killing Wandering Eye?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Crystalite wrote:
A1C Bronymous wrote:IDK why I'm the one coming in here to tell you this, but I believe there is a situation with Copper's characters, you may want to ask her about it.

Depending on which situation you're talkong about, I either already did or have it on the list. Thank you though.

The situation where you really shouldn't kill the Twins, because I'm planning on taking over playing them instead of Copper. What 4th wall?
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:16 pm

...Oh.

A) I'm not killing them, and

B) I will have to ask Copper about that... Didn't know anyone was just replacing her.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:49 pm

sunbeam wrote:So did I not see the twins at all?

Also, when you say that the gas is taking over, do you mean saturating the whole house, or just killing Wandering Eye?

*ahem*
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:24 pm

Yeah, we decided yesterday or so, but I was concerned that she didn't tell you, and I assume you have a skype group?
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:44 pm

sunbeam wrote:
sunbeam wrote:So did I not see the twins at all?

Also, when you say that the gas is taking over, do you mean saturating the whole house, or just killing Wandering Eye?

*ahem*

The twins are still on the floor unconscious. The gas is not killing Wandering Eye, but it is filling the house up.

Also, you pulled WE out.

Telebiscuit Jen wrote:Yeah, we decided yesterday or so, but I was concerned that she didn't tell you, and I assume you have a skype group?

There is a Skype group, but I don't pay much attention to it (I figure if they want to plot my demise behind my back they have the right to do so.) Let me just contact her and confirm, and I'll get back to you (The twins are going to be unconscious for a little bit anyways.)
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:14 pm

Sure, no problem.
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:58 pm

Done. As soon as the twins regain consciousness, you can take the reins.

In the meanwhile, I would suggest going through the thread and seeing what their day has been like. I would also suggest to the rest of you that somebody try to drag her out, please?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:04 pm

Yay!

Um, I've more or less been following along. I think I have a good handle on their personalities and their current psychologies. As for what they've done, it seems to be mostly... got recruited by Rainbow Dash, saw this attack happening, and tried to put out a fire (and flirt with Wandering Eye ;p). Is there anything important I should know, things that would be important to know for later?
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:51 am

@ Jen: You also had dinner at Discord's expense, which was interrupted by the attack. This is more important than it sounds.

@ Sunbeam: I'd like an Endurance Roll too, please. Also, Wandering Eye isn't unconscious (although he was pretty close.) I wonder why he didn't post... Hm.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:06 am

Crystalite wrote:@ Sunbeam: I'd like an Endurance Roll too, please. Also, Wandering Eye isn't unconscious (although he was pretty close.) I wonder why he didn't post... Hm.

I thought WE was unconscious... or that someone was. Or I was busy. Yes, that must have been it...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:47 am

Endurance: 6+6=12

This is to hold my breath, right?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:52 am

Correct. And...

...Would you like to spend a Hero action on that? Because you didn't make it.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:15 pm

This is about as heroic as he gets, so sure.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next