Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun Sets

+5
Copper Rose
Paper Shadow
Cardbo
Jsser23
Brony 7 of 9
9 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Sun Sets - Page 9 Empty Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Paper Shadow Mon May 11, 2015 7:03 pm

Scales, not being one who enjoys being rammed into, swiftly turns around and gives the pegasus a good old fashioned kick...

(Payday (8 Pips): 4 + 2 + 4 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 22)
(Unacceptable (2 1s): 1, 1)
(Unacceptable (2 1s, again): 3, 3)
(Payday Total Damage: 26 to Pegasus B)
(Payday: +4 Energy to Scales and Dodger)
(Greater Reload: +5 Energy to Scales)

HP: 21
PIP: 9
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue May 12, 2015 12:51 am

Pegasus B is bloodied (extremely). Dodger's turn.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed May 13, 2015 12:20 pm

Dodger didn't fancy his chances hitting a flying foe. The battered Pegasus who just attacked Scales, however...

Taunting Strike: 3 damage
Fast Strike - 8 damage

HP: 30
Energy: 13
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed May 13, 2015 10:38 pm

Gearick, Storm, Sunburst:
Gearick and Storm can both hear the giggling as well once you all start moving, but Cobalt and Swallowtail pick up the pace back towards the barricade. None of you can spot the source.

Combat team:
Pegasus B coughs once under Dodger's blows, then drops to the ground.

Bells, Gen:
Gen drags Bells around the corner in time to see the first Pegasus drop at Dodger's hooves, clearly having just been horribly murdered and it takes only a few moments to approach the group

Bells and Gen are approaching, but need to roll initiative if they want to enter combat.
Pegasus B is KO, Pegasus A is still in the fight and untouched.
Penned's turn.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed May 13, 2015 11:22 pm

Storm remains wary as he moves himself and Thermal along.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Thu May 14, 2015 8:06 pm

Sunburst goes with the group at their slow trot still keeping an eye out. Being under sky, or perhaps just out of that damn house is helping her head clear. She still feels weak and hopes she can keep up with them till... town hall right? She tries to mentally tally how long that would take (half hour maybe?), she's familiar enough with Neighara Falls' layout from when she made her maps, but that was from the air, not the streets.
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Jsser23 Fri May 15, 2015 10:29 pm

Penned turns to Scales and says "Alright you got this, no hesitation."
Combat:

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat May 16, 2015 4:22 pm

Cure Group:
You make it to the border of the quarantined area without further incident, and the Guards halt you for an infection scan. Cobalt steps away, knowing he won't be going through, but watches intently as the barricade guards approach Storm and Thermal. They activate their devices, and after a few tense moments... "You're clear. There should be a medic at Town Hall you can leave him with." The Guard gestures to the still unconscious Thermal. The rest of the group, save Cobalt, are scanned and waved through as well, and Swallowtail now leads the group back towards city hall, smiling a bit now. "I... guess it worked, huh?'

Combat Group:
Pegasus A looks on has his companion drops to the ground. He briefly thinks about attacking, and then turns and flaps off, attempting to flee.

Pushing you guys through now, the cure group can react or whatever else, before I move you to town hall, where there may or may not be more things to do (haven't decided if I want to timeskip or not).

As for the other group, because nether Bells nor Gen rolled initiative, and because I seem to have underpowered the gang members when I scaled up their levels, not much point in dragging the fight out too long. Scales still has a turn left, so she can still attack him. After her turn is up, Peg A will have officially fled and you'll have to chase him down if you want to arrest, interrogate, or beat him some more.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Sat May 16, 2015 5:41 pm

Sunburst is obviously out of breath when they reach the barricade. She's rather annoyed at herself that a simple trot would sap her so much Her internal self-beratement is cut off as she takes in the barricade. She's dumbfounded that the town get in turned into a guard camp  so quickly...  How long was she at Quick Fix's?

She follows the group looking around her, mouth slightly agape, only partly from catching her breath.

Ooc: just to clarify, sunburst hasn't said any thing, but is staring at the barricade/ military set up like a tourist, and looking pensive
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon May 18, 2015 1:10 am

A1C Bronymous wrote:Cure Group:
You make it to the border of the quarantined area without further incident, and the Guards halt you for an infection scan. Cobalt steps away, knowing he won't be going through, but watches intently as the barricade guards approach Storm and Thermal. They activate their devices, and after a few tense moments... "You're clear. There should be a medic at Town Hall you can leave him with." The Guard gestures to the still unconscious Thermal. The rest of the group, save Cobalt, are scanned and waved through as well, and Swallowtail now leads the group back towards city hall, smiling a bit now. "I... guess it worked, huh?'

Storm turns to Swallowtail.  "Maybe, but too many things remain up in the air.  Who started the plague and why?  I'm fairly sure they're still around.  I'm also worried, that since Thermal here is the test case for the plague cure, that makes him a target.  Would it be possible for the guard to take him into protective custody until this is over?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon May 18, 2015 10:53 am

“I wish those were our only concerns as well.” Gearick said, not exactly outloud... but saying it quietly, so only Storm, Sunburst and Swallowtail would be able to hear what he was say. The unicorn recalling the situation which pushed them out of Quick Fix’s home... and made him anxious to return in all honestly. “Still, if Thermal is a potential target... aren’t you also a target Storm?”
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon May 18, 2015 1:05 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:“I wish those were our only concerns as well.” Gearick said, not exactly outloud... but saying it quietly, so only Storm, Sunburst and Swallowtail would be able to hear what he was say. The unicorn recalling the situation which pushed them out of Quick Fix’s home... and made him anxious to return in all honestly. “Still, if Thermal is a potential target... aren’t you also a target Storm?”

"I think I'm less of a target. Not as many ponies knew as I was infected as well, and I never hit the "zombie" stage, and when I pass on my knowledge of the cure I'll be even less of a target."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Mon May 18, 2015 4:56 pm

Sunburst stops looking at the camp and looks at Dr. Storm, Gearick, and Swallowtail. Her face scrunches.

"Wait," she huffs collecting her breath, "you think this sickness was deliberate?-I mean how come?"

OOC:
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue May 19, 2015 3:07 pm

Storm looks around to see if anypony is watching and nods for the other three to lean in closely. "I found milenial old to this plague in a book in the library. Also, I talked to Figurehead two days agi, and he mentioned that somepony had asked to reproduce the plague, which he refused, but he didn't mention who had asked him."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu May 21, 2015 8:24 am

“If we are to consider that the plague was actually caused by someone, we have to think of the reasons why... and specifically, who would benefit.” Gearick said, he didn’t like to consider the idea of someone causing such a plague for their own ends, as he had great belief in pony’s not even going this far... yet, it seemed that evidence was pointing towards that. “The fact that someone ask Figurehead about it is important. Especially as he was the one that knew of how to cure it, and had a book that talked about the cure... so in my mind, it points to someone who wished to get access to the cure, and exploit it...” Okay, yes that pointed to one pony that Gearick really didn’t like currently, but at the same time, it just seemed logical for the unicorn.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 21, 2015 11:42 am

"No you don't!" Scales flies at the pegasus and attempts to capture him...

(Athletics Check: 7 (Roll) + 11 (Skill) - 5 (Flight) = 13)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun May 24, 2015 9:08 pm

Sunburst, Storm, Gearick:
The five of you arrive at town hall, with Swallowtail thinking about what has been said. "You should take him to the doc. I'll go report and get back to you on what to do next." He leads you into the lobby of town hall and then heads up the stairs.

No-Longer-combat group:
Scales takes a bad flap on the way up to the other pegasus, but luckily his poor reaction time makes up for it, and within moments she is dragging him back to the ground. He puts up a bit of a fight, but nothing that Scales can't handle. Meanwhile, the rest of the group can hear the sounds of something happening around the corner.

Town Hall group, you can continue your conversation, take Thermal somewhere, or whatever else, or we can just halt and go for a time skip. Scales has the conscious Pegasus detained, so Penned, Dodger, Gen and Bells are free to act. Won't be able to timeskip just yet, until at least one of two things is accomplished.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon May 25, 2015 12:47 am

A1C Bronymous wrote:Sunburst, Storm, Gearick:
The five of you arrive at town hall, with Swallowtail thinking about what has been said. "You should take him to the doc. I'll go report and get back to you on what to do next." He leads you into the lobby of town hall and then heads up the stairs.

Town Hall group, you can continue your conversation, take Thermal somewhere, or whatever else, or we can just halt and go for a time skip. Scales has the conscious Pegasus detained, so Penned, Dodger, Gen and Bells are free to act. Won't be able to timeskip just yet, until at least one of two things is accomplished.

"Lets see if we can find this medic. I wonder if its anypony I know."

Storm looks around for any obvious signs.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu May 28, 2015 10:09 am

Whilst Storm decided to just look around for any signs that might indicate where the medic might be. Gearick decided to take a more straight-forwards and proactive approach. That is, walking up to one of the ponies in the lobby that wasn’t their group, and saying. “Excuse me, but do you know where the medic is?” Talking loud enough so that hopefully everyone in the lobby heard the question... but not overly loud.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun May 31, 2015 1:01 am

Storm doesn't see any obvious signs, but the pony Gearick asks points towards the right hand hallway. "Down there, set up in one of those break rooms."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:33 am

Storm starts moving Thermal down the right hallway and starts looking for signs for when he's reached his destinaiton.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:40 pm

"Shoulda took the chance to chat," grins Night Scales as she keeps her hold on the criminal...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:59 am

“Thank you.” Gearick said, remembering to be polite. Giving the pony a smile in thanks before he turned and headed after Storm, hoping they can get Thermal safely in the hands of the medic without any complications... then they might be able to skip the ‘Good Doctor’ out of the cure making process by securing the lab at Figurehead’s mansion... Gearick also knew that he would have to look at the book he still had, even if it was private... if could be evidence needed to launch an investigation against Quick Fix... if Sunburst was not enough.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:16 pm

Town Hall Group:
Down the hall, you find a break room, empty and set up like a makeshift clinic, and a number of guards in the break room across the hall. One of them spots the unconscious pony on the cloud stretcher and comes out to you. "What's going on here, what happened?" Gearick recognizes an insignia on his collar signifying that he's medical.

Not Town Hall group:
The Pegasus struggles a bit against scales, looking over at his unconscious teammate. "Nothing to chat about, let me go."

A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:19 am

"I'm Dr. Storm. I'm sorry, but at the moment, all I can say about his case is that he's suffering from exhaustion. The rest is on a need to know basis. Would you happen to have a spot where I can put my patient available?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next