Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun Sets

+5
Copper Rose
Paper Shadow
Cardbo
Jsser23
Brony 7 of 9
9 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Sun Sets - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sun Sets

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:44 am

The medic looks at you with concern. "This looks like one of the stages of infection for whatever the disease is that's going around- if he's been infected and you're hiding it, you're putting everyone here at risk." He takes control of the cloud stretcher and pushes it into the empty room across the hall, and shuts the door. "Now tell me everything- when it comes to medical procedures during Martial Law, there is no ' need to know'." He stares at you calmly, frowning.

Storm and anyone jumping in to help, roll persuasion.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:53 am

A1C Bronymous wrote:The medic looks at you with concern. "This looks like one of the stages of infection for whatever the disease is that's going around- if he's been infected and you're hiding it, you're putting everyone here at risk." He takes control of the cloud stretcher and pushes it into the empty room across the hall, and shuts the door. "Now tell me everything- when it comes to medical procedures during Martial Law, there is no ' need to know'." He stares at you calmly, frowning.

Storm and anyone jumping in to help, roll persuasion.

"He's not infected.  He was checked clean at the barrier."

Persuasion:
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:27 am

“He’s clean. As a guard I can testify that Thermal here is completely clean of the infection. The barrier ponies checked him out as well and came up clean.” Gearick said firmly... though he did glance at Storm when it was mentioned that it looked like the earlier signs of the infection... that honestly worried him, and the unicorn wanted to speak to Storm about what it might mean when they were alone.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:58 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:Not Town Hall group:
The Pegasus struggles a bit against scales, looking over at his unconscious teammate. "Nothing to chat about, let me go."
"All due respect, but you have yet to give us a compelling reason as to WHY."
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:53 am

Storm, Gearick, Bells:
"Fair enough." The Medic peeks through the door again. "You all can wait out in the lobby, I'll send someone for you if anything develops." He steps through the door and shuts it behind him.

Dodger, Penned, Scales:
"Is 'because buck you' a good enough reason?" The pegasus spits at Dodger. "One of your buddies killed one of my buddies. And you don't have any proof we were doing anything wrong, so right now all you've done is beat the hell out of him and held us against our will." The pegasus is clearly no lawyer, and his tone has just enough of an edge to suggest he knows he's in deep trouble.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:54 pm

"Well, that's that." Storm says to no pony in particular. He then starts looking for a place where he can sit.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:45 am

“So... are you intending to just sit and wait? I mean, don’t we have to go and report this to the big boss? Maybe even see if we can secure the manor for a laboratory, instead of going back to the ‘good Doctor’?” Gearick questioned, a bit confused by Storm just moving to take a seat... and then the unicorn glanced at Sunburst, saying. “Although... we might have a witness to allow us to fully investigate and shut him down...”
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:10 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:“So... are you intending to just sit and wait? I mean, don’t we have to go and report this to the big boss? Maybe even see if we can secure the manor for a laboratory, instead of going back to the ‘good Doctor’?” Gearick questioned, a bit confused by Storm just moving to take a seat... and then the unicorn glanced at Sunburst, saying. “Although... we might have a witness to allow us to fully investigate and shut him down...”

"Can we report this your superiors right now? I thought we were waiting on Swallowtail for that. And speaking of witnesses..." Storm turns to Sunburst. "How are you holding up?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:29 am

“No, no need to wait on anyone.” Gearick said, shaking his head in response to Storm’s questions about having to wait for Swallowtail to turn up in order to report the success of the cure. “We can go and report it right now, and I highly suggest we do so. Sooner we get to full-time production of the cure the better..” Ignoring the possibility of potential side-effects for now as the unicorn knew the guard wouldn’t wait for long due to the risk of infection. “That, and taking Quick Fix down.”
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Jsser23 Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:28 am

Penned walks over to the crate the Pegasus was messing with to take a closer look at everything inside.

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:37 am

Deleted post:

Last edited by Cardbo on Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:26 pm

OOC:
Sunburst has at this point fully regained her breath. Her look of fascination at the guard encampment has become more reserved, if not a little suspicious.

"I'm feeling... better? I think being under sky and out of there helped a lot," Sunburst looks contemplatively then frowns, "That hike took more out of me than it should have though, feel like I've pulled a double..." her frown deepens," And I'm not exactly thrilled to be in another hospital."  She perks up a bit with a quizzical look, "By the way, what day is it?"
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:09 pm

Penned:
Inside the crates you see some fruit and vegetable stores, and laying at the bottom of one is a glass cylinder laying on its side, a misty blue liquid pooling from it.

(Perception to find out more)
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Jsser23 Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:04 pm

"Hmm, what is that?" Penned says as he looks at the blue liquid.
Perception:

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:08 pm

You can't easily identify what the liquid is, but it seems slightly viscous, maybe sticky. A closer look reveals that there is a glaze of the mysterious material covering the food supplies, and it seems to dry rather quickly. The pegasi must have been pouring it over the food before they were surprised.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Jsser23 Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:29 pm

Penned turns to the Pegasus and says, "Well I think all the proof we need is right here in this crate, you better start talking cause if I didn't know any better I would say you were trying to poison the Town Hall."

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:51 pm

Bubblez wrote:
Sunburst has at this point fully regained her breath. Her look of fascination at the guard encampment has become more reserved, if not a little suspicious.

"I'm feeling... better? I think being under sky and out of there helped a lot," Sunburst looks contemplatively then frowns, "That hike took more out of me than it should have though, feel like I've pulled a double..." her frown deepens," And I'm not exactly thrilled to be in another hospital."  She perks up a bit with a quizzical look, "By the way, what day is it?"

Storm tells her the time and day.  "And its not exactly another hospital, so there is that.  Speaking of which, I'm not really liking having my patient out of sight.  We can probably check in with Gearick's superior's right after that."  Storm goes to the room where Thermal was stashed and tries to enter.

OOC:Going to delete my previous post since Thermals not immediately present.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:49 pm

Sunburst looks around at the medics milling about (OOC: I assume since I thought the Town Hall was being used as a makeshift hospital) with a touch of suspicion. "Close enough..." She grumbles, then sighs and follows them to Thermal's room, "I should also check with my boss so she knows I'm... well maybe not alright, but not like dying or infected or anything."

When they enter the room, (OOC: Assuming nothing happens before we enter it if anyone wants to do anything else before we enter I'll delete this part) she looks to see if they're being watched, then confirming they aren't (OOC: want me to roll for it?) she asks, "I'm still confused about this dream-world, void, whatchamacallit. You said you found the cure there?"
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:43 pm

Penned, Dodger, Scales:
"Well then maybe you don't know better, huh? I'm not saying anything. If you're the cops then I want a lawyer." He doesn't seem willing to say anything else, but also has clearly given up trying to fight. He sits there, silently, watching you all.

Storm, Gearick, Sunburst:
Nopony stops Storm from opening the door, but the Medic inside looks up from what he's doing. "Now what? I told you I'd send for you once something happens." He has Thermal on a regular cot now, rolled onto one side and examining his back. An IV hooked to his foreleg is administering fluids.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:30 pm

“You’ll have to excuse Storm here. He’s a typical doctor, not happy handing his patient over to another when he could still be looking after him.” Gearick spoke first, hoping the Medic wouldn’t mind as he put a hoof on Storm’s shoulder, a little pressure backwards to tell him they should go and leave the Medic alone now. They needed to go and report the success of the cure as soon as possible in order to start proper creation of it.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:52 pm

Storm turns to Gearick. "I appreciate the support, but I really need to take care of this." He turns back to the medic. "I know how busy it gets. I don't think you'd object to me looking after this particular patient, right?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:19 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:Penned, Dodger, Scales:
"Well then maybe you don't know better, huh? I'm not saying anything. If you're the cops then I want a lawyer." He doesn't seem willing to say anything else, but also has clearly given up trying to fight. He sits there, silently, watching you all.
"Well, here's a nice pair of bracelet's for the time being," comments Night Scales as she slaps on a pair of cuffs to the pegasus. She then picks him off the ground and instructs the other two "Somepony take that sap with us, and those hopped up supplies. And somepony check around for anyone else."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jsser23 Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:05 am

"I'll look around," Penned looks to Dodger,"you take the supplies and the other pony if you could." Penned then starts to look around for any more ponies.

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:09 pm

My post got eaten.

Dodger, Scales, Penned:
The pegasus doesn't struggle as he's cuffed and lifted, and his friend remains limp. Penned doesn't see any other ponies around, and finds a second vial in another supply crate, the same bluish sheen visible on the food.

The Medic scowls. "If you wanted to look after him, why did you- ugh, fine, whatever. I have him on fluids to flush his system. He doesn't look to be too severely injured besides those nasty contusions on his head and neck. I don't think they're too severe, though." He pushes past you into the hall. "I'm going to go get someone to xray him, but other than that he's yours."

For reference, the bruising is from when Bells (or whoever) launched him into the ceiling.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:28 am

A1C Bronymous wrote:

The Medic scowls. "If you wanted to look after him, why did you- ugh, fine, whatever. I have him on fluids to flush his system. He doesn't look to be too severely injured besides those nasty contusions on his head and neck. I don't think they're too severe, though." He pushes past you into the hall. "I'm going to go get someone to xray him, but other than that he's yours."

For reference, the bruising is from when Bells (or whoever) launched him into the ceiling.

Once the medic is out of earshot, Storm turns to Gearick and Sunburst. "Sorry about that. Remember I said Thermal and myself could be a target? Occasionally, my...guess the right word would be paranoia, gets a little out of hand. Though, apart from the two of you, I'm not really certain who I can trust."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next