Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizard's Request (Dan's Game - OOC)

+8
The Warrior of Many Faces
Cardbo
Videocrazy
XandZero2
Ramsus
AlicornPriest
LoganAura
Stairc -Dan Felder
12 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Wizard's Request (Dan's Game - OOC) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Wizard's Request (Dan's Game - OOC)

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:04 am

Videocrazy wrote:We should cameo ALL the things! One I'd like to do is Dr. Horse.

Hahaha! We should totally do that. Heck, Cross is in the perfect position to mention him!
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

The Wizard's Request (Dan's Game - OOC) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Wizard's Request (Dan's Game - OOC)

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:20 pm

Okay, so those scrolls I was examining. I looked back at my posts, and I never actually specified whether I took them with me. So, that being the case, do we assume I took them with me, Stairc? Or do we assume the opposite?
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:25 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Okay, so those scrolls I was examining. I looked back at my posts, and I never actually specified whether I took them with me. So, that being the case, do we assume I took them with me, Stairc? Or do we assume the opposite?

I assume you did.

You can also assume the guards confiscated them.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Stairc -Dan Felder wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Okay, so those scrolls I was examining. I looked back at my posts, and I never actually specified whether I took them with me. So, that being the case, do we assume I took them with me, Stairc? Or do we assume the opposite?

I assume you did.

You can also assume the guards confiscated them.

Okay. Thanks, Stairc! Very Happy
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:03 am

Okay, so how would we determine how many bits we each have?
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:06 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Okay, so how would we determine how many bits we each have?

Confiscated by the guards... But likely about a thousand bits between the two of you.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:08 am

Stairc -Dan Felder wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Okay, so how would we determine how many bits we each have?

Confiscated by the guards... But likely about a thousand bits between the two of you.

Okay, so that won't be nearly enough to pay him. Hmmm... what to do, what to do...
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:45 am

Do you have to pay the entire amount up front? Maybe you can get some sort of loan or agreement to pay the rest back later?
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:53 am

Cardbo wrote:Do you have to pay the entire amount up front? Maybe you can get some sort of loan or agreement to pay the rest back later?

Interesting suggestion.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:36 pm

I'm not entirely sure you needed a Persuasion roll there, as opposed to just RP'ing out a deal.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:14 am

I'm trying to Persuade, aren't I?
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:01 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:I'm trying to Persuade, aren't I?

Perhaps, but if you RP the encounter effectively enough you don't need to. I mean, I convinced the guard to give us the medical supplies without a check.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:02 am

I can see both sides of the argument, so I'd say leave the decision on this to Stairc. He is the Faust, after all.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:33 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:I can see both sides of the argument, so I'd say leave the decision on this to Stairc. He is the Faust, after all.

Well, you did roll it, so he might as well use it now. I'm just saying that I'm pretty sure you didn't have to roll it.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:09 am

Okay then. Noted for the future, then.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:36 pm

I think I've got the perfect trial music for Banana Nut.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Cardbo wrote:I think I've got the perfect trial music for Banana Nut.

Yup, I think so. Delightfully odd. Very Happy
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:28 pm

So whats going on with this game? Seems to have stalled.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Cardbo wrote:So whats going on with this game? Seems to have stalled.

I think real life has interfered with Stairc and Videocrazy's ability to post, but I'm not sure.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6