Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizard's Request (Dan's Game - OOC)

+8
The Warrior of Many Faces
Cardbo
Videocrazy
XandZero2
Ramsus
AlicornPriest
LoganAura
Stairc -Dan Felder
12 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Wizard's Request (Dan's Game - OOC) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wizard's Request (Dan's Game - OOC)

Post  XandZero2 Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Videocrazy,

Call me crazy, but using a needle to draw somepony's blood -

-and then inject it into YOURSELF?!

That can't be healthy Razz

Last edited by XandZero2 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

The Wizard's Request (Dan's Game - OOC) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wizard's Request (Dan's Game - OOC)

Post  Ramsus Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:05 am

Hey, are you the nurse or is he? Clearly he knows what he's doing. =P
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:56 am

Oh yeah: Cross' current status: 3 PiPs, 26 health, 10 ongoing damage.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:29 am

Ouch. I used 3 PiPs for that? Darn you, Calcipher!

Current Status as of this post: 20 HP, 1 PiP, Vulnerability 2. This doesn't look happy...

EDIT: Banana has 9 PiPs now. Much happier. Very Happy
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:44 am

Now the question is, is he killing them because the prophecy says they must die or that they do something horrible or such?

Or just because they're in one at all. Because that'd probably be what I'd do. Prophesies are almost always more headache than they're worth. Better to just nip them in the bud while you can. =P
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:03 am

Ramsus wrote:Now the question is, is he killing them because the prophecy says they must die or that they do something horrible or such?

Or just because they're in one at all. Because that'd probably be what I'd do. Prophesies are almost always more headache than they're worth. Better to just nip them in the bud while you can. =P

A most sensible strategy! I'll have to remember that when I conquer the world. Thanks! Twisted Evil
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:04 am

Hmm. Five minutes of nonhostility.... how DOES that translate to PBP? I'm going to go out on a limb and say ten posts from caster.
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:20 pm

Masterweaver wrote:Hmm. Five minutes of nonhostility.... how DOES that translate to PBP? I'm going to go out on a limb and say ten posts from caster.

It's not five minutes real time. It's five minutes game time. So very much DM's discretion.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:41 pm

This is an interesting turn of events. Looks like we're prophecied to do some major damage. This might be something Banana would like, depending on the circumstances... hmmm...

Also, Banana is now at 6 PiPs.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:49 pm

...Crap. I used my Kindness Element midway through my turn, since I assume that's when I have to use it. Meaning I took 10 points of damage without getting a chance to recover any of it or make a saving throw.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Videocrazy wrote:...Crap. I used my Kindness Element midway through my turn, since I assume that's when I have to use it. Meaning I took 10 points of damage without getting a chance to recover any of it or make a saving throw.

Using your element in combat is a standard action. However, it did put you above the initiative order again, so it's a fine trade. Plus added information.

You CAN still attempt a saving throw though, retroactively.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:54 pm

7 on the retroactive save.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:56 pm

Videocrazy wrote:7 on the retroactive save.

Too bad.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Thank Celestia I made that save this time. Otherwise, I'd be in the negatives next round. Cross is at 9 HP, 1 PiP, and protected by Conjure Warden.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Hopefully Calcipher won't go and shrug off the Confusion this time. Otherwise, we're dead. XP
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Videocrazy wrote:Thank Celestia I made that save this time. Otherwise, I'd be in the negatives next round. Cross is at 9 HP, 1 PiP, and protected by Conjure Warden.

Hmm? Don't you need a 10 or higher to save? Why would a 7 shred the condition? I must be missing something.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:23 pm

No, I meant on my save for this turn. I was at 26, then went to 10 from the ongoing damage the turn I used my Kindness ability, then another 10 from it this turn, then made my save with a 12.

Oh yeah, and I posted a little while ago.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Videocrazy wrote:No, I meant on my save for this turn. I was at 26, then went to 10 from the ongoing damage the turn I used my Kindness ability, then another 10 from it this turn, then made my save with a 12.

Oh yeah, and I posted a little while ago.

Gotcha. That makes more sense.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Fly, you fools!

/falls into chasm
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:21 am

Fixed Dan's accidental edit of my post. You're up, Warrior.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:34 am

Yes! Calcipher's still confused! We might not die!

...oh shoot. I just tempted fate, didn't I? *knock on wood*

In other news, Banana is now at 3 PiPs.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Videocrazy Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:58 am

Cross is now at 16 health, 4 PiPs, and protected by the Guardian.
Videocrazy
Videocrazy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Banana is at -13 HP after taking damage from the chains and 0 PiPs. At least she made her save before she could take more damage...

Also, looks like I derped. I coulda redirected that attack. Had the PiPs and everything. Oh well, I'll call it Banana's mistake and not mine. XD
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Sorry if I'm not allowed to post here. Just wanted to say... wow. This adventure is going well.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Dr Blight wrote:Sorry if I'm not allowed to post here. Just wanted to say... wow. This adventure is going well.

I don't see why you couldn't post here. This is OOC, after all.

And yes, this is going well... well, if you define "well" as "likely to kill us all". XD
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next