Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sunless Realms (Pony Souls IC Thread)

+2
Dusk Raven
Faege
6 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Sunless Realms (Pony Souls IC Thread) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sunless Realms (Pony Souls IC Thread)

Post  Faege Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:58 pm

"Uh oh." Ghreham eyes the horde of hollows shambling towards them, and glides back down to the party. "So, there's quite the small army of hollows marching in our direction. I'd move a little quicker if I were you."

He floats there for a second before suggesting, "How about I fly up and rain some death from above? I can distract that swarm and buy you some time to get back to the camp. I cab rejoin you later."

Faege
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

The Sunless Realms (Pony Souls IC Thread) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sunless Realms (Pony Souls IC Thread)

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:33 pm

Haskur huffs, quickening his pace. "We must only reach their flank, not outrun them. Which way do they come?"
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Faege Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:59 pm

"They came from that-a-way," Ghreham points in the direction of where the army of undead are shuffling towards them. "I don't think they know exactly where we are yet, if we're careful we can still outmaneuver them... probably."

He looks back again. "Don't fancy our odds in a straight out fight, though. Not against that many."

Faege
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:59 am

"We would wish to avoid more conflict anyway, not with a cartful of wounded," Umber says. "I don't suppose the cart is able to enter the undergrowth? If we ventured off into denser terrain perhaps it would be easier to avoid them..."
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:03 pm

Haskur makes for the undergrowth, though makes sure not to stray too far in the wrong direction. He slows significantly, but continues to push his way through the bushes and vegetation, thorns and branches scraping harmlessly against his armor.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8