Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The P-Files

+4
Dr Blight
Ramsus
Cardbo
XandZero2
8 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The P-Files - Page 27 Empty Re: The P-Files

Post  Ramsus Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:43 am

Whisper stares blankly at Gleeda and says, "What? That doesn't even make sense. You can't eat colors."
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:44 am

After getting plastered against the wall by rainbow vomit, Buck took a moment to contemplate exactly how it was his life ever got to be quite so buckin' crazy...

-Ugh, and he'd even got some of that buckin' rainbow goop in his mouth...

"Buuuuck..." (uttered in a way that sounds like yuck)

Spitting out liquid rainbow that tasted suspiciously like cotton candy, Buck yanks himself from the wall, then blinks at Whisper a few times while she talked about eating her colors.

"Ate your buckin' colors, huh?"

He takes one step towards Whisper...

"That's why your buckin' monochramatic, huh?"

He takes another.

"Well..."

He steps up again, rearing up on his hind legs, looming up over Whisper, his shadow falling across her form...

Buck grins evilly, a gleam in his bloodshot eye.

"I can help you with that."

Then Buck falls back on all fours and shakes himself like a dog, flinging rainbow spew all over the party - laughing maniacally as he does so.

Last edited by XandZero2 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:47 am

Whisper dives behind Chitin, grabs her, and tries to shove her in front and "shouts" out, "Form of an umbrella!"

Stuns: 5 + 19 = 24.
Persuasion: 9 + 14 = 23.

Yup, trying to use Whisper's force of personality to cause Chitin the shapeshift into an umbrella. Which....I'm pretty sure isn't a valid option.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:54 am

Ramsus wrote:
Stuns: 5 + 19 = 24.
Persuasion: 9 + 14 = 23.

Yup, trying to use Whisper's force of personality to cause Chitin the shapeshift into an umbrella. Which....I'm pretty sure isn't a valid option.

Okay... so before Whisper can even dive behind Chitin, rainbow barf hits her full in the face... and unless Chitin feels so inclined to listen to your umbrella command, you both (and Gleeda too) get nailed with even more rainbow wonders.
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:03 am

"No! Don't accept that! That's only slightly less ridiculous than all of...that!" She said pointing towards the hallway before blinking looking at Buck. "No. No no no. no nonon-what do you think you're doing?! NO! AUGH!! WHY?! What did I ever do to you!? And changelings don't work that way!" Chitin shivered for a moment before shrugging off her bag and pulling out a pastel green fluffy knit scarf, using it like a towel to try and wipe herself clean. "I'm going to have to burn this scarf now you know! This cost me 50 bits!" she pointed at Whisper with a hoof after wiping her face clean. Giving her a big, angry, shark-like frown. "25% interest! Every hour I don't have a new scarf! No cash! And the scarf has to be to my standards!" She returned to desperately trying to wipe herself clean.
((17+11=28 persuasion/threaten into owing me a new scarf))
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:07 am

Gleeda just stands there... Not saying a word.... Nor really reacting at all it seems.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:08 am

Streetwise to resits!: 18 + 11 = 29. Hah!

"W-w-what? B-b-but I didn't make you use your scarf. I wasn't the one who threw rainbow on you either...." Whisper whimpers and backs away, up against the back wall of the elevator.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:13 am

"You tried to use me as a pony shield! If you hadn't done that he'd be the one who'll be owing me a new wardrobe by the time we reach the ground." Chitin said, pointing at Buck as she cleaned off one of her hind legs
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:25 am

Whisper examined her ruined outfit, sticky and rainbowed mane, tail, and coat, and thought about how Dawn as a Changeling could just shapeshift several those problems for herself away with barely any effort and how it wasn't her fault Dawn had decided that a scarf was an acceptable alternative to a handkerchief which Whisper gladly would have lent her if asked and someone else should pay for her decisions and that person for some reason had to be her despite the rainbow goo getting on Dawn wasn't her fault. Which mostly looked like Whisper looking herself, then Chitin up and down in silence.

And....froze, unsure of how to respond.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:34 am

"Just, let's get ourselves cleaned right now, ok? We'll deal with the clothing damage issue later..." Gleeda said with a sigh.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:49 am

Chitin grumbled slightly as she continued to try clean herself off, knowing that transforming would be completely useless because it's still her body that's covered in this gunk and the only thing transforming would do at best is hide the fact she's covered in vomit under a new shape, or more likely just change the appearance of who's under the vomit. Upset further that she had to use her scarf because she had no other option available to her, not knowing Whisper carries a party inside her tail.

She turned to look at Gleeda for a moment, thinking, before sighing "Fair enough" She blinked looking over at Whisper as she finished getting as much of the goo of her body as she could. "What are you staring at me like that for? Here, it's not really the best substitute for a towel or completely clean anymore but its better than nothing." She said as she levitated the scarf over to Whisper. She shook again, and looked at her mane before looking around. "Is there a restroom up here? I'm going to need water to get this out of my hair." She asked, turning to her attention to Buck as she did.
((that's the best I can do Ramsus without Chitin being given some kind of cue to go off.))
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:50 am

XandZero2 wrote:-And when he says "Hey sis,", proceeding to tackle Rain Light into a hug - she busts out laughing, hugging him back. "Hey big brother! I was wondering when you'd be getting into town! How was the trip?"
Blade giggles a bit and gets back on his hooves. "The ride was pretty boring, but the city has been .. interesting," he says looking over to the group. "It doesn't look like class is starting too soon. Can I steal you away for a bit?" he asks, referring to the friends she was talking to before he interrupted.
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Whisper looked at the already half-rainbowed scarf. "Uh.....I'll just wait for paper towels in the bathroom. They probably don't cost anything." Whisper says, declining the moderately gross olive branch scarf.

So not exactly the best friendship response possible but, I think it's what she'd say so...that's what she said.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Chitin flicked an ear towards Whisper as she spoke and blinked confused. "Cost? You think I'm going to charge you to use a scarf?.......wait....you mean you think I really expect you to pay me?" She shook her head a little. "What's 25 percent of a scarf? You think I'm going to force you to sit there and knit me a new scarf and half of another one if it takes two hours? What would I even do with half a scarf?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:01 pm

"You're the one who started it. How'm I 'sposed to know what makes sense to shapesharks?" Whisper replies with childish huffiness.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:36 am

When Chitin had mentioned the 50 bit scarf, Buck had winced.

"Dawn? I... uh..." He muttered, dropping his gaze, but glancing up at Chitin at intervals, running his talons through his head feathers, looking moderately embarrassed. "I might've got a bit carried away... I can pay for any damages... to your... uh... to your scarf. Sorry, for the mess. Don't blame Whisper. It was my own buckin' fault." Buck glanced at Gleeda, "Uh... Sorry? To you too, your majesty?"

Buck motions out the elevator, into what appears to be a fancy waiting room. The room's full of chairs, magazine racks, and pictures of a gold-tufted minotaur performing random feats. A set of golden double-doors stand at the edge of the room, the head of a bull carved into them. A pretty unicorn secretary sits at a desk beside the doors, and as you walk in, she's staring between you and the wall plastered with rainbow sludge.

"Bathrooms to the left," he nods in that direction, then glances back, "I'll wait for you here."
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:38 am

"It's fine... That was just weird... I'm just going to get myself cleaned..." The Griffon said just heading to the bathroom trying not to let what just happened affect her too much.

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:57 am

[quote="Cardbo"]
XandZero2 wrote:
Cardbo wrote:

D'Orreigns clops Coffee Mug on the back. "OF COURSE! Well my friend, what else did you expect! UNO is one of the biggest campuses in this part of Equestria! The biggest and the funnest! Surely you knew? You're going to be teaching here after all!"

" The numbers in my head didn't quite match the reality. I'll adjust, but that's a lot of students. "

Ms. Beauty sets Ozzy down and shakes her head slowly. "Don't let the Mayor scare you Mr. Mug. I can assure you that not all the classes at UNO are quite this large. We must have walked in on a general education course that's about to commence." As she says this, Ms. Beauty looks up into the stands, watching Blade talk animatedly with his little sister. She smiles, "Must be nice..."

Up in the stands...

Yawnmon wrote:Blade giggles a bit and gets back on his hooves. "The ride was pretty boring, but the city has been .. interesting," he says looking over to the group. "It doesn't look like class is starting too soon. Can I steal you away for a bit?" he asks, referring to the friends she was talking to before he interrupted.

"Sure thing!" Rain Light exclaims with enthusiasm, giggling herself as she motions to her friends - all of which seem a little unsure what to make of the strange pegasus that'd just tackled their classmate. "Everypony?" She puts an arm around Blade, "This is my BBBFF! I'll introduce y'all later, but right now I really want to spend some quality time with my brother."

The others all nod and mutter amongst themselves, but seem okay with everything.

Rain Light smiles and looks to Blade, "Okay BB, lead the way!" Then she pauses, "Just make it quick for now - I don't want to miss class, and especially not this one."
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:02 am

XandZero2 wrote:

Ms. Beauty sets Ozzy down and shakes her head slowly. "Don't let the Mayor scare you Mr. Mug. I can assure you that not all the classes at UNO are quite this large. We must have walked in on a general education course that's about to commence." As she says this, Ms. Beauty looks up into the stands, watching Blade talk animatedly with his little sister. She smiles, "Must be nice..."

"Whew. That's a relief. I was expecting smaller class sizes."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:11 am

Whisper follows Gleeda into the bathroom, hoping she'll find somepony in there with some stain remover. "Maybe we'll get lucky and they didn't blow their entire budget on making the building gold and there's a shower in here?" Whisper said, doubtfully.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:39 am

Chitin withdrew her scarf, levitating it near her as she turned to look at Buck. "Nah, don't worry about it. Nothing in that duffel-bag is anything I'm not prepared to lose if I have to. ...Nothing of mine anyway, but the bow wouldn't fit in the other one." She shrugged a little as she began walking towards the restroom. "I saved up for it once, I can do it again..." Once inside she walked over to an empty sink and plopping the scarf into it, turning on the water she began to scrub at the scarf until it was clean and began using it like a damp towel to clean her mane and tail, as well as wipe down her bags.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:43 am

Ramsus wrote:Whisper follows Gleeda into the bathroom, hoping she'll find somepony in there with some stain remover. "Maybe we'll get lucky and they didn't blow their entire budget on making the building gold and there's a shower in here?" Whisper said, doubtfully.

Whisper finds - not one - but three gold-plated showers.
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:53 am

Whisper cleans her shirt as best she can and (strike)steals all the gold(strike) takes a shower while singing random parts of TV-show theme songs off-key and of course gets some of the lyrics wrong.

Whisper accidentally destroys her shirt while trying to clean it and runs into one of the showers and cries silently (because she really liked that shirt).

Do I roll for shirt cleaning? Though...I'm pretty sure I'd need a nat 20 to get rainbow out of white and gray. So that shirt is probably going to the cleaners or something. Dang...I don't want her to go to an interview with a stained shirt or "naked". *sigh*
Edit: lol, Xand says I can make a Heal check for cleaning. Funny, I also use it for cooking. Perhaps we should just rename the skill "Housewife"? geek
Heal: 12 + 2 = But this isn't a fun time to derp! Argh.

Post changed to reflect Derp. *grumbles*
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:52 am

Chitin smiled a little content that her bags were once again clean of any rainbows when she saw Whisper run into a shower stall. Looking around she notices the ruined bits of her shirt and picks it up, folding it and setting it down near her bags before turning towards one of the empty stalls. Speaking up as she passed the one Whisper was in. "We might be able to get Mister Mug to fix it with his magic when we run into him again." With that Chitin walked into one of the stalls and closed it behind her, the sound of water running following soon after.

After a while the water stopped and a bright green light flashed from the bottom of the stall a few moments later. 'Dawn Trek' stepped out of the stall with her mane tied up in a ponytail going over her shoulder and wearing a black leather blazer humming slightly as she headed back towards her bags and began levitating them up and putting them back on again.
((changeling disguises, appropriate wear for all occasions. Just watch out for fire and pitchforks))
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:42 am

Blade flies off again not and lands back near Black Beauty, though not quite as close to her as before. Turning to face Rain who'd surely had no problem keeping up he says, "Rain Light, I'm sure you know your mayor and possibly Ms. Beauty as well. Well this is Coffee Mug. I got into town last night when the university was closed and things have been pretty eventful since then." He looks at Beauty for a moment after speaking and turns back to face Rain Light hoping he isn't too easy to read.
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next