Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment and OOC: Investigators of the Odd (WoMF's Campaign)

+9
Philadelphus
Appkes
AProcrastinatingWriter
Quietkal
XandZero2
Demonu
Brony 7 of 9
Cardbo
The Warrior of Many Faces
13 posters

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down

Recruitment and OOC: Investigators of the Odd (WoMF's Campaign) - Page 4 Empty Re: Recruitment and OOC: Investigators of the Odd (WoMF's Campaign)

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:22 pm

Demonu wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Demonu wrote:
AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Okay I need to stop being in classes all day because gog dan you guys.

...as a side note, if I'm reading things correctly, which I may not be, we now have one person representing every Element of Harmony on our team. Clearly in no way will this ever be important.

Boop boop beep bop boop.
We do?

Huh, never paid attention to that actually.

But remember, Warrior of Many Faces: if you didn't think of it yourself, you're not allowed to use it ^^

No, you don't. Sorry. Both Kal and Cheese have Laughter.

So, Demonu, you're Applejack now? Demonjack?
I'm whatever-I-want-to-be-jack ^^

And that's a general consensus among many role playing groups, not just the FiD one.

Really? I missed that memo. Makes sense, though.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Recruitment and OOC: Investigators of the Odd (WoMF's Campaign) - Page 4 Empty Re: Recruitment and OOC: Investigators of the Odd (WoMF's Campaign)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:27 pm

Aw, man, we don't? That would've been cool.

Fun fact: I got so used to typing out Blackhawk's accent-like speaking that I typed "woulda" instead of "would've" there at first.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Demonu wrote:
Demonu wrote:
AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Okay I need to stop being in classes all day because gog dan you guys.

...as a side note, if I'm reading things correctly, which I may not be, we now have one person representing every Element of Harmony on our team. Clearly in no way will this ever be important.

Boop boop beep bop boop.
We do?

But remember, Warrior of Many Faces: if you didn't think of it yourself, you're not allowed to use it ^^

And that's a general consensus among many role playing groups, not just the FiD one.

It was handed out on Tuesday Linchtime, along with doughnuts and coffee.
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Appkes wrote:
Demonu wrote:
Demonu wrote:

Boop boop beep bop boop.
We do?

It was handed out on Tuesday Linchtime, along with doughnuts and coffee.

I missed out on donuts? Aw, man! XD
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Dextor totally gets a +3 to Seduction Persuasion checks while wearing the tuxedo, right? clown
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:22 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Dextor totally gets a +3 to Seduction Persuasion checks while wearing the tuxedo, right? clown

Only if the girl in question likes baby dragons in tuxedos. :iscompletelyserious:
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:25 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Dextor totally gets a +3 to Seduction Persuasion checks while wearing the tuxedo, right? clown

Only if the girl in question likes baby dragons in tuxedos. :iscompletelyserious:
Why hello there, ladies.
Spoiler:
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:14 am

PLEASE NOTE:

The comment about the train getting here already is Blackhawk's, not mine. Please, do not attempt to hurry things along for my sake. I do not need them hurried along.

That being said, if you were wanting to hurry things along, I don't particularly need you to wait on my account either.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:29 am

I'm kinda wondering about that. I'm assuming each of us going to return our homes and pack and meet at the train station.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:06 am

That's a good point, we might want to scatter, then meet with our stuff at the train.

Also sorry for vanishing when everyone was paying attention to me, had to sleep, and I think I'm in a different time zone to you.8(
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:03 am

Appkes wrote:That's a good point, we might want to scatter, then meet with our stuff at the train.

Also sorry for vanishing when everyone was paying attention to me, had to sleep, and I think I'm in a different time zone to you.8(
And, pray tell, what time zone might that be?

Because it seems that in every Pony Tales game I am so far, I'm the only European one Smile
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:10 pm

Really? I thought it was just me over here too. What country?
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:16 pm

Appkes wrote:Really? I thought it was just me over here too. What country?
Belgium, as can be glanced from my profile Smile

What about you?
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:18 pm

England.

Also I cannot beleive I din;t notice that on your profile card.
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Appkes wrote:England.

Also I cannot beleive I din;t notice that on your profile card.
I'm sneaky like that Cool

That brings us up to at least 6 people from Europe (by my count)

That would be enough to play a Pony Tales game over skype XD
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:26 pm

Skype makes my computer go weird. Perfectly fine, high end PC can't handle Skype.

Go figure.
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:33 pm

Appkes wrote:Skype makes my computer go weird. Perfectly fine, high end PC can't handle Skype.

Go figure.
Five and half years old computer that was awesome back then but average right now can still kick Skype's ass and run all kinds of programs at once.

Only problem I have is that when I open Google chrome, I always have, according to Task Master, 3 to 6 more chrome pages/tabs open than I actually have, which takes up way too much memory to my liking.

Anyway, not really the forum to discuss this. Oh hey, dinner! Very Happy
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:44 pm

How long a train journey is it from Canterlot to the target location?
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:26 pm

Appkes wrote:How long a train journey is it from Canterlot to the target location?

About 18 hours. Odds are, many of you will spend most of it sleeping.

Also, I would like to remind people that if they're going to post OOC in the RP to use brackets or parentheses or something. You've mostly been good about that, but I've seen a couple of posts that rather confused me for a moment.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:48 am

I'm going to be gone today, should be back sunday sometime.
Sorry for going, but an old friend just got back from abroad and he's throwing a gargantuan party, and he invited me.
I guess barabis just sleeps through anything that happens ion the train short of it derailing.
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Can I change Zebulon's Cutie Mark from Arcana to Heal? He doesn't seem like the kind of person to do much magic anymore.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:Can I change Zebulon's Cutie Mark from Arcana to Heal? He doesn't seem like the kind of person to do much magic anymore.

Go ahead and do so. I don't mind. Smile
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Back! That was fun.

Where did everyone else go?
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Appkes wrote:Back! That was fun.

Don't look at me, I'm wondering that myself. I haven't really got a reason to post yet.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Appkes wrote:Back! That was fun.

Don't look at me, I'm wondering that myself. I haven't really got a reason to post yet.
Well, we're all asleep right now and probably well sleep the entire trip until something happens...
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next