Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

+9
A1C Bronymous
Jason Shadow
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
Quietkal
The Warrior of Many Faces
elfowlgirl
AProcrastinatingWriter
Xel Unknown
13 posters

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 15 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:43 pm

Most of us seem to be at least considering the "KILL EVERYTHING ON BABY TEAM" option, so I'll wait to throw my hat in until Ramsus and/or Elfy express the Kindness/Loyalty Bomb plan.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 15 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
Doc pseudopolis wrote:
We Kindness it first (making it an ally...or atleast non-hostile) Persaude to become an ally if it already isn't, use loyalty to remove or reduce Smooze influence, procede to it's back (or as close to the smooze as possible) to destroy Smooze (boss fight).
That's not a bad plan...
I'm really trying to figure out how not to die and have roll up either a completely new character (not that I don't have a few concepts rattling around but I don't want to leave the storyline cold), stat an NPC from Klaue's Major goal storyline or for anyone else to have to do it either.
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Well, like Kal said before, I'm not entirely sure how making something non-hostile is going to help if it's already being mind-controlled. Also, I just want to fight the giant robot. =P
We could Kindness it afterwards though.
Either way I'm not going to be like "nooooooooooo" if people don't want to fight both. That's just my preference. Note that normally my preference isn't "is it there? then fight it!" It's really just more that I like the idea of the challenge and I think fighting the giant robot will be really cool.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Ramsus wrote:Well, like Kal said before, I'm not entirely sure how making something non-hostile is going to help if it's already being mind-controlled. Also, I just want to fight the giant robot. =P
We could Kindness it afterwards though.
Either way I'm not going to be like "nooooooooooo" if people don't want to fight both. That's just my preference. Note that normally my preference isn't "is it there? then fight it!" It's really just more that I like the idea of the challenge and I think fighting the giant robot will be really cool.

I agree with Ramsus. The challenge would be cool, and maybe we could find out some way to save the robot anyway!
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Uh wow, I really want Quarrel to learn Chaotic Harmony from Disorderly.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Ok then... I'm going to outright say it now... Kindness is a pure Anti-Smooze power. Anything that gets Kindness Bombed CANNOT be smooze controlled...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Ok then... I'm going to outright say it now... Kindness is a pure Anti-Smooze power. Anything that gets Kindness Bombed CANNOT be smooze controlled...
Well, the issue here isn't so much "will it work" because you just told us, it's more a question of us wanting more Harmony. Apparently.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:Ok then... I'm going to outright say it now... Kindness is a pure Anti-Smooze power. Anything that gets Kindness Bombed CANNOT be smooze controlled...
Well, the issue here isn't so much "will it work" because you just told us, it's more a question of us wanting more Harmony. Apparently.
Harmony is gained by solving problems. Solving the problem of the giant robot and the Smooze whether by friendshipping or brutal combat should net the same amount.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
mmm...true, we get more by working better together but that still makes me feel like a jackass.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Harmony isn't the only reward I can give you all... Best to remember that. :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:Mutating dragonling [think RE6 J'avu mutations] (Half-dragon changeling [approached from the other direction])
Haiku spewing mellow Zebra with a wind-spirit companion (Zebra monster-hunter [exorcist])
Doctor vampire (anyrace vampire, [traits and combat talents focusing on ongoing damage and healing allies]
To whoever is reading this feel free to adapt and/or use these ideas yourselves)
Added to NPC Doc... I'll add more to their character later.

EDIT: I realize later that we've already have a Doctor Vampire NPC. XD

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:11 pm

I'm actually totally unconcerned with how much Harmony we get. I just want to do the things I think are the most fun.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:23 am

There will be a way to fight the Beekeeper Robot and not destroy it to win. In fact odds are you will end up doing that given how I've built the thing.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:(The Extra 1d6 is only for your attacks... It works like a Wild Abandon does... Then again... Mmm...Yeah your idea fits well with the chaos... We'll go with your idea, sounds more fun. And this move gives allies an extra normal combat talent for the rest of battle. And for the user it just lets you trade the talent out for something too. A really cool talent, don't you think? :3 )

While Quarrel was speaking in tongues... Grinding Gears could easily understand every word she had said, and to his new chaotic mind she sounded at least 20% cuter/sexier/better like this.

[Indeed, it is a pretty cool talent. I'll have to see if I can find an IC reason for Quarrel to want to learn it. Hmmm.

But, um... I never said the 1d6 applied to anything other than an attack. I was just wondering if we rolled a d6 every time we attacked or if we rolled once and applied it to all the damage thereafter. On another note, Wheel of Fortune is a normal combat talent. (Unless by normal you mean something that's not an interrupt.)

Also, it would appear we officially have a bit of a budding romance on our hands hooves. This'll be good, especially since Quarrel is completely unused to actually being nice to somepony that isn't family. XD]
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Well from what I see, a good In-Character reason for Quarrel to want it would be the Return of "Chaos Mode" Grinding Gears... P:

And yeah... I guess we should just stick to having only normal attacks get the 1d6 extra damage. And yeah, you do an extra roll every time you you do an attack.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Also, it would appear we officially have a bit of a budding romance on our hands hooves. This'll be good, especially since Quarrel is completely unused to actually being nice to somepony that isn't family. XD
(Rubs hands together menacingly)
Good...good...my plan is working perfectly.
Also, I believe it's Quarrel's action in the combat.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:22 pm

No... It was Disorderly, then the swarm, now we're on Quarrel's turn. Then it's the Alicorn's followed by Gear's turn.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:No... It was Disorderly, then the swarm, now we're on Quarrel's turn. Then it's the Alicorn's followed by Gear's turn.
That's...I...yes?
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Quietkal wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:No... It was Disorderly, then the swarm, now we're on Quarrel's turn. Then it's the Alicorn's followed by Gear's turn.
That's...I...yes?
Sorry I misread you post... >.>
I blame all the chaos in combat. XD

Also I deeply support the Gears/Quarrel relationship and WILL end up giving rewards for that. (non-harmony rewards, I've gifted enough of that so far)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:54 am

Xel Unknown wrote:Well from what I see, a good In-Character reason for Quarrel to want it would be the Return of "Chaos Mode" Grinding Gears... P:

Sad Well, I was thinking that Quarrel might find out that it weakens teammates and would want to screw them over... but actually, this is a much better idea. "Chaos Gear"... hmm, the nickname has potential.

Quietkal wrote:(Rubs hands together menacingly)

Don't you mean hooves? LOL.

Anyway, yeah, this should be fun. I wonder when Quarrel will figure out that Gear's a robot. That should make things even more interesting.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:00 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:Well from what I see, a good In-Character reason for Quarrel to want it would be the Return of "Chaos Mode" Grinding Gears... P:

Sad Well, I was thinking that Quarrel might find out that it weakens teammates and would want to screw them over... but actually, this is a much better idea. "Chaos Gear"... hmm, the nickname has potential.
Well can't it be a bit of both? And I wouldn't say it "weakens" team mates though, but it will make them a bit crazy and adding more chaos can only be a good thing in her mind.

Quietkal wrote:(Rubs hands together menacingly)

Don't you mean hooves? LOL.

Anyway, yeah, this should be fun. I wonder when Quarrel will figure out that Gear's a robot. That should make things even more interesting.
I totally agree, can't wait to find out! XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:02 am

Xel Unknown wrote:

Well can't it be a bit of both? And I wouldn't say it "weakens" team mates though, but it will make them a bit crazy and adding more chaos can only be a good thing in her mind.

I was referring to the Vulnerability effect. Still, it could be a bit of both. Both make sense for Quarrel.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:00 am

I'm going to say that somehow Disorderly didn't get healed by that special and it's Quarrel's turn to kill the Alicorn... Cause mostly I can't think of what to have Disorderly do and I want Quarrel to be the one to kill/KO the clockwork pony... But if that doesn't happen I'll just recon it and make Disorderly return and do something to help.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:03 am

Xel Unknown wrote:I'm going to say that somehow Disorderly didn't get healed by that special and it's Quarrel's turn to kill the Alicorn... Cause mostly I can't think of what to have Disorderly do and I want Quarrel to be the one to kill/KO the clockwork pony... But if that doesn't happen I'll just recon it and make Disorderly return and do something to help.

She got the bees, which is what took down Disorderly anyway. That said, I just realized that due to Vulnerability, Quarrel's unconscious, so it'd take some weird events to get Quarrel to kill the alicorn.

That said, interesting RPing could result from Gears's reaction...
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:06 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:That said, interesting RPing could result from Gears's reaction...
Gears's reaction to what? Quarrel fainted? Okay, let me add that on to his action that heals Quarrel and Disorderly 24.
Sorry, I'm sort of tired, and my RP skills are only so so since I had a post typed up like, 4 hours before you did the combat post.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next