Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

+9
A1C Bronymous
Jason Shadow
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
Quietkal
The Warrior of Many Faces
elfowlgirl
AProcrastinatingWriter
Xel Unknown
13 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 16 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:20 am

Quietkal wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:High on the chaos when she beholds Gear's transformation, Quarrel has only this to say:
"...Ik denk dat ik verliefd ben."

((-8 Second Sunrise))
Then she passed out
Gears's face starts twitching, and his head kicks to the side randomly.
"NO. END RESULT NOT ACCEPTABLE."
Gears strikes a dramatic pose, and begins a low growl that erupts into a roar as green electricity sparks around him, before violently striking both Quarrel and Disorderly in thick bolts of jade lightning.
Spoiler:
((3 PiPs, 57 hp, Feeling totally radical (aka +1d6 damage, Vulnerability 5) ))

Edited in Quarrel's reaction to Gears. Question: do I get to make a saving throw for the Vulnerability?
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 16 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:27 am

No need, the Battle is over... The Crit did the Alicorn in. XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:30 am

Xel Unknown wrote:No need, the Battle is over... The Crit did the Alicorn in. XD

Fair enough.

By the way, don't worry, I know what I'm doing with Quarrel. She won't actually turn on the team... yet.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:34 am

By the way... No reaction to the fact I just made your character dance OR the music you herd while the you danced? I feel well a little bit insulted. I was sure Quarrel would comment about the dancing and music!
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:37 am

Xel Unknown wrote:By the way... No reaction to the fact I just made your character dance OR the music you herd while the you danced? I feel well a little bit insulted. I was sure Quarrel would comment about the dancing and music!

Must have missed that. Sorry, it's late and I'm trying to do chemistry at the same time as this. >.< Will edit in shortly.

EDIT: Edited the reaction.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:54 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
By the way, don't worry, I know what I'm doing with Quarrel. She won't actually turn on the team... yet.
Now you're just making me more worried.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:26 am

Just make sure that Quarrel knows that she'll be in a better position to fulfill her goals within the party then outside of the party...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:55 am

Since quarrel and Gears are done killing the robots should the rest of use start doing things again?

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Yes... Everyone may do stuff again... But please don't start combat, yet. Something else first needs to be tried before combat may start. Also Quarrel and Gears needs to regroup with the others.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:40 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Just make sure that Quarrel knows that she'll be in a better position to fulfill her goals within the party then outside of the party...

No prob. She's just high on chaos right now, she'll settle down when it wears off. ^.^

Speaking of which, how long does it take to wear off? That'll affect how I go about my next post.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:10 pm

I'll tell you when it wears off... But I plan for it to wear off little before you are seen by the rest of the party... It'll wear off once your within seeshot of your allies.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:19 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:I'll tell you when it wears off... But I plan for it to wear off little before you are seen by the rest of the party... It'll wear off once your within seeshot of your allies.
(Quarrel and CG also get 150 harmony for chaotically beating the clockworks with serious dm intervention. -xel. dictated, not read.)
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:28 pm

I was about to disagree about that DM intervenction... But then I recalled the Thunderstorm event. But that was the ONLY time that was where I directly intenturally effected the combat. And the rules for Thunderstorm still stand. It's CANNOT kill allies... Especially PC-allies. But KOing them is fine.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Also, the Time Gap between the two groups is only as long as Many Faces and Quietkal want it to keep RPing in Chaos-Mode.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Also, the Time Gap between the two groups is only as long as Many Faces and Quietkal want it to keep RPing in Chaos-Mode.

Fair enough. Very Happy Note that, since Quarrel declared a race, it shouldn't take more than a couple posts to reunite the group.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:35 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:[Perception: 9 + 13 = 22. I'm assuming that's enough, especially since you want me there anyway.]
Yes that was a win, Quarrel was even able to see the best possible route to take thought what's left of the chaotic fighting and stuff. Next you'll make other rolls that'll play a factor in this race. Starting off with a Stunts roll.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Also while you all have regrouped... I'm not going to OK the Boss Fight yet. I'm waiting for a PM about how strong my edited Boss-Robot is...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:38 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Also while you all have regrouped... I'm not going to OK the Boss Fight yet. I'm waiting for a PM about how strong my edited Boss-Robot is...

That's fine, Quarrel can... well, quarrel with the group for a while. Very Happy
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:01 pm

By the way I have made a Monster Thread for monsters that that'd be used here and I'll post their stats onto that thread after you've dealt with them. Be sure to check that out and comment on anything you think about it.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Random question:

What do you think fits your character as a theme song?
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:40 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:Random question:

Spoiler:
I'm not sure if it fits him exactly but I was listening to this alot when I was drawing up his character sheet.

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:48 pm

I use two.

Spoiler:
- 'Cause
Spoiler:
- What did you expect from a Van Helsing character?
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:53 pm

I still haven't totally found Ersa's voice (it's still early!) so I'm not really sure.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:11 pm

For some reason, I'm thinking Yakety Sax for Quarrel. Probably because of this video:

Spoiler:
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:50 pm

OK... I hope the best with Quietkal's plan goes off without a hitch, hell I HIGHLY suggest you all help Gears with what he is about to do... Cause I just got the results back from How my new Super-Robot did... And let's just say... Just wow... NOT a level one Boss monster fight. Yet at the same time I think it's feels right... Total Stalemate...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next