Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

+9
A1C Bronymous
Jason Shadow
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
Quietkal
The Warrior of Many Faces
elfowlgirl
AProcrastinatingWriter
Xel Unknown
13 posters

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 18 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:53 pm

I'm still thinking fanclub or assistant, though ship would be my third choice now.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 18 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:57 pm

Now I'm thinking maybe Assistant instead of Friends in High Places.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:My comments on what the Level 3 Boons can do in this Campaign: (there will be drawbacks as well for the boons, but I won't talk about them until they pop up in the campaign itself)

A Fanclub - Can't say for sure, but I plan to make this boon a lot more powerful here then it can ever be in any other campaign. And I'm already slowly thinking up reasons for why you all get one so quickly... They will mostly be Monster Kids and the news will travel really fast. Still no harm done if you don't pick this one. Just you all should know it won't be pointless to take.

Your Own Ship - I agree, this one is silly. BUT I'd not give you a normal ship, but magical Ship/Sub that will also come with underwater breathing masks and special water related spells and stuff... Would give you all easy access to Maretlantis the home of the Sea Ponies. Also would allow you to travel on "The Cloud Sea" for easy travel between towns travel about 50% faster than trains would be to travel along. And having this ship might get you all bits by semi-rich people asking to travel with you if you all happen to be going where they are.

A Place of Your Own - I'm not a fan of this one... Unless the home you be some type of workplace to give you bits or have some type of magical thingie to make it usable while traveling. Cause I'm planning on you all traveling a lot in this campaign. Any ideas you have for what to you'd have this boon work, I'd like to hear. If it's good enough an idea I might let you have the chance to RP getting this extra Boon. I like to reward good and fun Role Playing after all. :3

An Adorable Assistant - If you pick this one, I'll be giving you all choices on who your Assistant could be (in character of course) and I tell you this much, Disorderly WILL be one of your options. The number of choices will be from three to five Possible Assistants. And I do plan to have your assistant be able to also "train" you all with combat monster talents somehow...

A Friend in High Places - I won't hide it... You'll be getting The Clockwork Mage as this one, most likely. (unless he ends up dead by Smooze or something) And even if you don't pick this one, he will be ending up something like a minor version of this boon. Only Major differences is if you take it is you will get Bits from The Mage to spend per level and The Clockwork Mage will trust you all. (even Quarrel)

A Wondrous Treasure - Suggest anything you'd like for this one. You can even set it to do Monster Utility Talent that uses a magic point for use. And you can even choose it to use different monster talents for each player. (must be a magic point using talents of course) Or just take a non-magic point using Monster Talent for the Treasure. I'd say suggest stuff for this anyway, might be helpful for new ideas to do with this campaign. Or have them be rewards to gain such Monster Utility Talents...

I'm changing my vote to Assistant. Disorderly, specifically.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:19 pm

I'll personally support A friend in high places or an adorable assistant (though I'm not sure adorable quarrel can be considered) since I figure that would be the most useful to our particular group. I would support the fanclub if that garners enough support.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:33 pm

Well I seeing a lot of support for The Assistant Boon. So unless any of you feel strongly that you don't want that, that'll be what you'll all get post boss fights.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Mind telling us our options for that now? Unless there's a specific reason to hold us voting on that till after the fight.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
Ramsus wrote:Acrobatics: 23 + 10 = 33.
The Bee-lazer shots just fire harmlessly through the Half-Cloud's body for the rare lucky shots that hit her...

What about Quarrel?
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:32 pm

The Assist Options:

1. Robotic Beehive - Just cause... Why you can get such a thing, you'll find out, post-combat.
  2. Disorderly - Nothing else needed to be said.
  3. The Time Pony Hippogriff - he'll not always be usable to help you. But he'll have a give you all cool options.
  4. Medic Vampire Changeling - Will be helpful to Ivana's Hidden Goal... Somehow. Also a doctor with awesome skills.
  5. (Mystery 5th option, I've yet to think it up for sure. Might be a Half-Storm Dragon Pegasus... But not sure right now.)

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:33 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:
The Bee-lazer shots just fire harmlessly through the Half-Cloud's body for the rare lucky shots that hit her...

What about Quarrel?
Look to the bottom of the last page.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:35 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:The Assist Options:

1. Robotic Beehive - Just cause... Why you can get such a thing, you'll find out, post-combat.
  3. The Time Pony Hippogriff - he'll not always be usable to help you. But he'll have a give you all cool options.
  4. Medic Vampire Changeling - Will be helpful to Ivana's Hidden Goal... Somehow. Also a doctor with awesome skills.
  5. (Mystery 5th option, I've yet to think it up for sure. Might be a Half-Storm Dragon Pegasus... But not sure right now.)

I cast my vote for Disorderly. I have no particular objection to any of the others, however.

Xel Unknown wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:

What about Quarrel?
Look to the bottom of the last page.

Derp.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:The Assist Options:

Now see, OOC I might want Medic Vampire Changeling, but IC I don't think Ivana really would give her the time of day... before shooting her in the face. As of right now I don't have an opinion.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Don't worry about choosing right now. You'll all get a full view (or at least some understanding) into what each of them can offer you before you gotta pick one In Character.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:58 pm

5th option....all of them! (They can share a body, I do not mind. =P )

This is like the same problem I have in a candy store or such. I want too many of the options to know what to choose without taking a lot longer than most people find acceptable.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:16 pm

I at least want to meet the time pony hippogriff. That sounds amazing.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:19 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:I at least want to meet the time pony hippogriff. That sounds amazing.
Fear NOT, you will be meeting all five of these possible assistants and they'll each try to win you all over. And even the ones you don't pick most likely will be at the very least a strong ally of the party.

(I've got plans for the Changeling Vamp to try and win over Ivana... And other things that might get her open to the option of traveling with a Vampire.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:31 pm

WoMF you've got the highest persaude of all of use, think you can persuade that robot.
Brony I think that kindness bomb may be needed for gears.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:38 pm

You didn't agree for the Kindness option... So Ivana can't do that.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:40 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:You didn't agree for the Kindness option... So Ivana can't do that.
...oh crep yeah...gotta work with what we got then.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Don't worry it's NOT as major an issue, yet...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:42 pm

I say we fight! *punch punch punch*

Seriously, it's what, six of us vs two of them?
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:43 pm

I'm NOT going to have you fight two bosses at once... XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:52 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:I say we fight! *punch punch punch*

Seriously, it's what, six of us vs two of them?
The two consists of a giant robot and something which can cause Slayers to rethink their honour. I wouldn't feel like the odd were in our favour even with an entire army at our backs.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:WoMF you've got the highest persaude of all of use, think you can persuade that robot.
Brony I think that kindness bomb may be needed for gears.

Done! 34 Persuasion, and if that doesn't work, I can use Beguiling Eyes to coerce the thing into it.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Everyone, combat time now... Pick your combat talents and do your rolls. I'll show off what help your getting once you all are ready. :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:54 pm

A Google Doc about what happened to Pony Team Bravo in this campaign's backstory. Only two I'm not sure about at this second are Midnight Moon and Lighting.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next