Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

+9
A1C Bronymous
Jason Shadow
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
Quietkal
The Warrior of Many Faces
elfowlgirl
AProcrastinatingWriter
Xel Unknown
13 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 3 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:25 am

I want to continue to ask why this non-pony has a cutie mark, but then I'm like "this isn't a balanced campaign anyway, just look at the other characters"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 3 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:43 am

Do not worry my little blue friend. There is a perfectly qwasi-decent handwavable explanation. Laughing
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:45 am

Ramsus wrote:Do not worry my little blue friend. There is a perfectly qwasi-decent handwavable explanation. Laughing
No way, that's my second favorite type of explanation! Right behind a "technically correct" explanation!
[edit] I need to stop posting in this thread, I think every other post for the last 2 pages have been me.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:49 am

Nothing wrong with talking so much with posts and stuff...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:55 am

Quietkal, please keep it up. Otherwise I'm the one who is doing that. >_<
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 am

Ramsus wrote:Quietkal, please keep it up. Otherwise I'm the one who is doing that. >_<

Look at it this way, Kal and Ramsus: at least you're not posting "Poke" seventy-three times in a row on here. Therefore, you're good. :pinkiehappy:
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 am

I would, but this just happened.
Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 3 It%27s%20Time%20to%20stop%20posting
And you can't argue with that.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:59 am

For anyone who doesn't have a character picture or doesn't like using their current one, I can draw you one if you like.

Anyone?
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:00 am

elfowlgirl wrote:For anyone who doesn't have a character picture or doesn't like using their current one, I can draw you one if you like.

Anyone?

That'd be nice, actually, since you can't actually see the mismatched eyes on the picture I currently have. Very Happy
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:03 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
elfowlgirl wrote:For anyone who doesn't have a character picture or doesn't like using their current one, I can draw you one if you like.

Anyone?

That'd be nice, actually, since you can't actually see the mismatched eyes on the picture I currently have. Very Happy

Alright, then what color eyes does she have and what type of horns?
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:09 am

elfowlgirl wrote:

Anyone?

Alright, then what color eyes does she have and what type of horns?

Eye color: we'll go with a bright orange (doesn't match the character sheet, I know, but I decided that bright orange looks weirder).

As for the horns, we'll use the one we can see on the character picture (the one that looks kinda like a wrench or a two-pronged fork), and the other one looks like a kudu horn.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:22 am

Anyone?
I'll go and request artworks, for my non-pony characters later...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:29 am

Anyone?
I love you. Er... I mean, yes please! Very Happy

Edit: To note, Ramsus has the artistic expertise of something that died before time got out of bed and put on its pants.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:32 am

Ramsus wrote:

Anyone?
I love you. Er... I mean, yes please! Very Happy

Edit: To note, Ramsus has the artistic expertise of something that died before time got out of bed and put on its pants.

I feel for you. I can't even draw stick figures well. (I have somehow managed to churn out decent Daleks, however, although I have no idea how.)
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:40 am

Currently coloring Quarrel, but apparently I've been reading too much Harry Potter as I accidentally named her file "Quirrel".

I'll color her now, then shade her tomorrow and do Ersa tomorrow. Sorry guys, I need to sleep!

Also, Quarrel's cutie mark is really annoying 9.9
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:40 am

It is entirely possible I could draw a dot poorly. Straight lines, with or without aid of tools, is apparently beyond my abilities. And don't even talk to me about circles. And by circles I mean "Dang dude, couldn't you have even gotten your horrible uneven blob-thing to be a single solid line that met the start and end properly?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:43 am

elfowlgirl wrote:Currently coloring Quarrel, but apparently I've been reading too much Harry Potter as I accidentally named her file "Quirrel".

I'll color her now, then shade her tomorrow and do Ersa tomorrow. Sorry guys, I need to sleep!

Also, Quarrel's cutie mark is really annoying 9.9

It doesn't need to be exactly that. Just a chaotic tangle of lines will do nicely. Hopefully that makes it easier. Smile

Thanks for doing this, by the way. Very Happy

Ramsus wrote:It is entirely possible I could draw a dot poorly. Straight lines, with or without aid of tools, is apparently beyond my abilities. And don't even talk to me about circles. And by circles I mean "Dang dude, couldn't you have even gotten your horrible uneven blob-thing to be a single solid line that met the start and end properly?"

...I don't even wanna know how one can draw a dot poorly.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:02 am

And then I finished Quarrel before going to sleep.

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 3 Quarrel

I would suggest saving it and uploading it from your own computer, though, in case at some point I lose it.

See you guys in the morning!
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:05 am

elfowlgirl wrote:And then I finished Quarrel before going to sleep.

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 3 Quarrel

I would suggest saving it and uploading it from your own computer, though, in case at some point I lose it.

See you guys in the morning!

You... are... brilliant! I am so using this as my new avatar.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:11 am

Oh wow, that's real cool! Awesome job!
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:34 am

Dang. Love the way the eyes came out.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Shadow Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:43 am

I also applaud your artistic ability.

*slinks back into the shadow in the corner*
Jason Shadow
Jason Shadow
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:46 am

You... are... brilliant! I am so using this as my new avatar.

You're using her character as your avatar?

...okay.

But I must say with the utmost regret that I find your choice of lifestyle quite vexing.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:55 am

It's WoMF's character, Elf just offered to draw it.
lrn2backlog
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:59 am

Quietkal wrote:It's WoMF's character, Elf just offered to draw it.
lrn2backlog

AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next