Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

+9
A1C Bronymous
Jason Shadow
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
Quietkal
The Warrior of Many Faces
elfowlgirl
AProcrastinatingWriter
Xel Unknown
13 posters

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 4 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:42 am

Okay, I can't for the life of me figure out how to edit the picture into my character sheet. Is there something hopelessly obvious I'm missing?
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 4 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  elfowlgirl Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:16 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Okay, I can't for the life of me figure out how to edit the picture into my character sheet. Is there something hopelessly obvious I'm missing?

Onto GoogleDocs?

On the toolbar, go to "Insert", then "Image".
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:08 pm

In case the rest of you haven't noticed yet... I've edited the first post to have both a list of stuff I'm working on to deal with before this campaign starts. Also got a list of Players/Character Sheets on there too. Bronymous has joined this, he PMed me his stuff. I hope that's fine with everyone.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:19 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Okay, I can't for the life of me figure out how to edit the picture into my character sheet. Is there something hopelessly obvious I'm missing?
I think the issue is that you made a doc that can't be edited... You uploaded the document to google and didn't make the doc in googledoc/drive didn't you?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Oh yeah, Citrus Twist. I'd forgotten about her and Whitetail Junction.
I'm interested to see why a filly that doesn't like strange ponies is ranging about with a bunch of really strange ponies (and Phoenix and griffin.)

Last edited by Quietkal on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:10 pm

I now present to you...

Ersa!

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 4 Ersa

I gave her a black background because I felt it shows off her color more, but if you want a white/transparent background just let me know and I'll change it.

I also didn't know where to put her cutie mark, so I just put it off to the side.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:51 pm

Oooooooh pretty. Yeah, I dunno, it's probably under that folded wing somewhere.

Edit: I was having image problems too and then I realized that I had forgot to unblock a script.

Last edited by Ramsus on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:01 pm

Very cool, elf! I'm also a fan of Rolled Scroll, he looks like a cool character. (I hope you don't mind that I looked at your character sheet :^I)
Also, I just realized everyone but GG and the filly can fly. And knowing Bronynomous, the filly probably has some plan for flying, like a giant paper airplane or something.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

I was about to say "don't worry I can probably pick up both of them" but...then I realized GG probably weighs a lot and I might end up rolling endurance just for that. Still, I'm just somepony or griffon can carry the filly.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Yeah, being made of metal tends to dramatically increase weight.
Then again, magic
Then again, automatic success to Endurance means I can sprint everywhere all the time as well as Crazy contraption could be a flying transportation for 10 minutes.
I'm sure it'll work out fine (for GG because he's a robot and super cool)
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:40 pm

Quietkal wrote:Yeah, being made of metal tends to dramatically increase weight.
Then again, magic
Then again, automatic success to Endurance means I can sprint everywhere all the time as well as Crazy contraption could be a flying transportation for 10 minutes.
I'm sure it'll work out fine (for GG because he's a robot and super cool)
Well if it wasn't for water problem he'd probably be able to sprint to almost anywhere in the world, though it would probably take a while.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:Well if it wasn't for water problem he'd probably be able to sprint to almost anywhere in the world, though it would probably take a while.
Well I'm fairly sure everything in Equestria has a land route to it (except the cloud cities), and should GG need to cross a large body of water he can always just craft up a paddleboat. Or maybe a catapult.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:26 pm

A catapult WOULD be awesome, 4 out of our six can fly but it would still be awesome O3O

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Quietkal wrote:Oh yeah, Citrus Twist. I'd forgotten about her and Whitetail Junction.
I'm interested to see why a filly that doesn't like strange ponies is ranging about with a bunch of really strange ponies (and Phoenix and griffin.)

"Strange ponies" as in "strangers". As in, don't get in the car with strangers. But it doesn't look like you'll get to see her, as her effective combat talent build has been declared illegal for this game, and I don't feel like spending the necessary time to go pour over the talent lists to find a new Combination set that actually does something. That, and her character has already been set, and her personality is closely related to her combat skills, so I can't just reset them.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:37 pm

So are you still signing, but with a different character? (We don't have a Kindness element yet.)
Doc pseudopolis wrote:A catapult WOULD be awesome, 4 out of our six can fly but it would still be awesome O3O
But with a catapult, 6 out of 6 could fly! (temporarily)
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Quietkal wrote:So are you still signing, but with a different character? (We don't have a Kindness element yet.)

Maybe- I would have to look through and develop another talent build, as well as a Utility set that isn't entirely unoriginal, apply it to another NPC personality, etc. I would say not to wait for me to start the game, but if possible maybe have it so I can come in later, if needed.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Bronymous wrote:
Quietkal wrote:So are you still signing, but with a different character? (We don't have a Kindness element yet.)

Maybe- I would have to look through and develop another talent build, as well as a Utility set that isn't entirely unoriginal, apply it to another NPC personality, etc. I would say not to wait for me to start the game, but if possible maybe have it so I can come in later, if needed.

Well, I think Xel's still a ways from starting the campaign, so take your time.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:57 pm

You could always use my alternate racial system since Xel's allowing that if you can't think up anything new with the currently existing races.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
I think the issue is that you made a doc that can't be edited... You uploaded the document to google and didn't make the doc in googledoc/drive didn't you?

Yeah, I uploaded it... well, that explains a lot. Thanks!
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:21 pm

I think what I like most about this campaign is that it seems like a crossover between World of Darkness and ponies.
Vampires, Werewolves, Ghosts, Hunters.
Also, Robots. They're not really in WoD, but everything's better with robots.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Robots = Prometheans? Wait...that'd mean robots would suck.

Also somehow our Changelings are not equivalent to WoD Changelings, lol.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Prometheans are pretty bad, but I like them.
As for the Changelings conversion, there's the Mirrorskins in WoD. They're sort of like the (FiM)Changelings. Granted that's in abilities only and everything else about the groups is entirely different.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Are you still taking character sheets? If so, I can roll up a Minotaur Monster Hunter really quick.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:Are you still taking character sheets? If so, I can roll up a Minotaur Monster Hunter really quick.
ARE YOU READING MY MIND? Cause that's what I was going to built my non-started yet GM-PC character.... Mmm.... But I can't see a reason not to let you build one. Yeah, you can make said character cause I was to slow to make my own for me to play with. XD

All I suggest is just name HER Vana Bullsing!
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:48 pm

Xel....how many people are you going to let in?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next