Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Quietkal
elfowlgirl
Xel Unknown
7 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 10 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"One might even say that this is the opposite of normal. Robots and vampires normally don't work together like this."
"I thought that was ninjas and pirates."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:
Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"One might even say that this is the opposite of normal. Robots and vampires normally don't work together like this."
"I thought that was ninjas and pirates."
"Not my division, so I wouldn't know. And no one, I mean NO ONE wants to ask a Pirate Hunter or a Ninja Assassin what they do, really."
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:16 pm

I should go help the mage! But...that might distract him and he doesn't look like he could afford distraction. Maybe I should go with Quarrel then...but the ghost's already making jokes about me being in love with her. Which I'm totally not...(awkward glance around)
((Perception: 24 (19+5) ))
((Ignore. Misread.))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Everyone but Quarrel overhears the faint cry of "BBBBEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!" Coming from the Everfree Forest, sounds like the third wave was just around the bend... That voice was a robotic voice that everypony that heard it knew it ment only ONE thing was coming... BEEFORGED PONIES!!!

And that Hippogriff Ivana had seen seems to come across as being something, but what she's not totally sure off the top of her head.

(7/9 that second roll was really a 38, I ment that +15 was to be added alongside your normal +10 skill. Now make a History check with an extra +5 on it.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Everyone but Quarrel overhears the faint cry of "BBBBEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!" Coming from the Everfree Forest, sounds like the third wave was just around the bend... That voice was a robotic voice that everypony that heard it knew it ment only ONE thing was coming... BEEFORGED PONIES!!!

And that Hippogriff Ivana had seen seems to come across as being something, but what she's not totally sure off the top of her head.

(7/9 that second roll was really a 38, I ment that +15 was to be added alongside your normal +10 skill. Now make a History check with an extra +5 on it.)

[Does Quarrel encounter anything on the way to the 2/7 Draconequus or does she get there okay?]
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Everyone but Quarrel overhears the faint cry of "BBBBEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!" Coming from the Everfree Forest, sounds like the third wave was just around the bend... That voice was a robotic voice that everypony that heard it knew it ment only ONE thing was coming... BEEFORGED PONIES!!!
"Bees... by Celestia..."

Hmm... could this be... MORE IMPORTANT THAN A VAMPIRE?

History Check: 1d20 (14) + 10 + 5 = 29
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:38 pm

"Hmmmm." comments Ersa and she jumps lightly into the air with a flap of her wings. "Well, worth a shot." and in the blink of an eye Ersa is shooting off to the edge of the big battlefield, the flames running over her feathers brightening in intensity. Once there she really picks up speed and intensely bright lunar light just pours out of her and she weaves her way past, around, and in-between combatants, breathing jet black flames in wild spurts that sharply contrast the brilliant white light as she spirals around the entire battle moving quickly inward to the center in a matter of seconds.

Using Fireborn and Spyrokenisis again and using Badass for my free daily Rainbow Dash.

Acrobatics: 18 + Cutie Mark Critical! (Nat 20) = 38.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:47 pm

"If those beeforged reach the battle..."
Klaue charges the beeforged hoping to engage before they reach the battle.
"EVERYPONY RALLY TO ME! DES ADLERHORST!"
Spoiler:

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Scroll shrugged, "I really don't have anything to lose!" and dived into the battle after them.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:55 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:[Does Quarrel encounter anything on the way to the 2/7 Draconequus or does she get there okay?]
Quarrel's travel was quite a chaotic dance to get to her fellow kin... But that'd not be anything too hard for a spawn of chaos.

(OOC: Dam I knew I forgot something. Now roll a Stunts or Acrobatics check... Don't worry this is just a 10 DC skill check cause it should be childs play for Quarrel to avoid the mess of warfare around herself.)

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
"Bees... by Celestia..."

Hmm... could this be... MORE IMPORTANT THAN A VAMPIRE?

History Check: 1d20 (14) + 10 + 5 = 29
(OOC: Nice one.)

Yes it was... That Hippogriff with the hourglass cutie mark... WAS A TIME PONY!!! It took Ivana's mind to realize it slower then she felt it should've. But she was 100% sure of this fact. The Hippogriff had all the signs and even was using some Gallopfreyan Tech in combat...

Ramsus wrote:"Hmmmm." comments Ersa and she jumps lightly into the air with a flap of her wings. "Well, worth a shot." and in the blink of an eye Ersa is shooting off to the edge of the big battlefield, the flames running over her feathers brightening in intensity. Once there she really picks up speed and intensely bright lunar light just pours out of her and she weaves her way past, around, and in-between combatants, breathing jet black flames in wild spurts that sharply contrast the brilliant white light as she spirals around the entire battle moving quickly inward to the center in a matter of seconds.

Using Fireborn and Spyrokenisis again and using Badass for my free daily Rainbow Dash.

Acrobatics: 18 + Cutie Mark Critical! (Nat 20) = 38.
(OOC: ...wow... I only hope I get this best fitting for this event.)

Most of the battles Ersa had flown threw just blinded both parties for a glance... But one battle, the most major battle that was happening in ponyville... The Battle of Wills (think of how Twilight looked while dealing with the Ursa Minor, then turn that into a THREE-vs-ONE battle of three Alicorns that were made of clockwork and The Clockwork Mage on the other end, in a slowly losing battle...) Was the one battle that The Blazing spirally Phoenix was able to fully end for good... Like a sonic rainboom of fiery goodness went over both sides of that fight. Throwing them both backwards and braking the Alicorns and knocking out The Clockwork Mage. This effect had turned helped turn around the outcomes of ALL the other battles in town...

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing the awesomeness levels for the Phoenix's actions)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Yes it was... That Hippogriff with the hourglass cutie mark... WAS A TIME PONY!!! It took Ivana's mind to realize it slower then she felt it should've. But she was 100% sure of this fact. The Hippogriff had all the signs and even was using some Gallopfreyan Tech in combat...
Well, looks like a Survivor of Gallopfrey has been found. Sadly, that's not Ivana's department, and she had more pressing issues. If the Beeforged arrived, every one of these battles would turn into a losing one. Charging with Klaue, Ivana pulled out Mona Lisa and was ready for action.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:[Does Quarrel encounter anything on the way to the 2/7 Draconequus or does she get there okay?]
Quarrel's travel was quite a chaotic dance to get to her fellow kin... But that'd not be anything too hard for a spawn of chaos.

(OOC: Dam I knew I forgot something. Now roll a Stunts or Acrobatics check... Don't worry this is just a 10 DC skill check cause it should be childs play for Quarrel to avoid the mess of warfare around herself.)

[Happens to the best of us, Xel. Very Happy

Acrobatics: 2 How the freaking heck did I roll two critical failures in a row???]

Quarrel, blinded by Ersa's light for the second time that day, completely fails to maneuver around the combatants and flies smack into something.

[If this isn't what you want to happen, I'll edit. Otherwise, what'd I run into?]
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:24 pm

(OOC: Naa that's fine Faces. By the way, I've editeded the Ersa part of the post up above... To make it more fitting to the CMC roll. And less like I was having my character steal her thunder.)

When Quarrel wakes, she notices the fact of a Unicorn with a wing of a bird and bat, along with a Whoopy-Tail... Clearly a fellow spawn of chaos looking her over clearly worry about her wellbeing. "Ok, you, be?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:29 pm

((Can we fight stuff now? Very Happy))

Scroll, rather slowly, followed Ersa. "Wait uuup," he whined. "I'm not the young colt I used to be..." He then hit an invisible wall as the boundary from his key was reached. "Shoot. Also, ow."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:34 pm

(OOC: Eyep, combat time is now! Also I'll sadly I've gotta head out and wont have internet access until I get back. So about a hour or so this thing will be on hold. Everybody who's going off to fight the Beeforged, do your rolls and pick out your combat talents. :3 )
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Scroll, having hit an invisible wall, turned around and headed back to wherever Ivana had gone to. I think she went to fight those bee-things. He looked around. Where are they?

After a bit of flying around to no avail, he spotted the group and quickly flew towards them.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Feeling she did a job well done and seeing the rest of her previously cell-mates charging off to fight, Ersa bid adieu to the unconscious little baron, dodged a few missiles coming from Celestia knew where, and flew off to rejoin the others in their fight against....whatever those were.

Pretty sure I can reach the party before the fight starts considering Rainbow Dash lasts for an hour.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Klaue Des Adlerhorst initiative roll
Roll(1d20)+0:
2,+0
Total:2
Spoiler:
Selected combat talents
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added talents for griffon form only.)

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Ersa initiative roll: 4. Well at least I'm ahead of somepony.
Edit: 2 someponies at that.

Yeah, pretty sure we do Doc, since we still need to select targets and roll for damage and such.

Beeforged are swarms right? Guess I'll take my aoe stuff.

Selected combat talents
Spoiler:

Template combat talents
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ramsus on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:22 pm

All the cool kids are posting here.

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:Fff... my Initiative was 2. I'm taking Take Them Down, Load the Crossbow, Crossbow, Gift of the Vampire, Attract Them, Know Their Moves and Crossbow Array.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:(OOC: Naa that's fine Faces. By the way, I've editeded the Ersa part of the post up above... To make it more fitting to the CMC roll. And less like I was having my character steal her thunder.)

When Quarrel wakes, she notices the fact of a Unicorn with a wing of a bird and bat, along with a Whoopy-Tail... Clearly a fellow spawn of chaos looking her over clearly worry about her wellbeing. "Ok, you, be?"

"Oof... been better," Quarrel admitted, standing up. "You that 27th doctordoomicus that Cyborg Sheriff mentioned?"
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:26 pm

((10 initiative, then +3 from Scroll's Scarf, so 13.

Selected Talents
Spoiler:

Template Talents
Spoiler:
))
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Gears rushes to make sure that the mage is okay, before deciding that the battle Quarrel's taking part of is the closest. (Also, Quarrel's there.)
((Heal check: 22 (15+7) ))
((Initiative: 18))
Spoiler:
((I have no idea why the dice are loving me currently.))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:00 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Oof... been better," Quarrel admitted, standing up. "You that 27th doctordoomicus that Cyborg Sheriff mentioned?"
And said Spawn of Chaos nods. "And BE you are?"
Quietkal wrote:Gears rushes to make sure that the mage is okay, before deciding that the battle Quarrel's taking part of is the closest. (Also, Quarrel's there.)
((Heal check: 22 (15+7) ))
Thanks to Gear's quick medical hooves the Clockwork Mage slowly wakes up and then gets back to work dealing with the few Clockwork Alicorns that still are attacking his town. (OOC: Ummm... Far as I'm aware Quarrel isn't in battle yet. So you aren't either...)
(Yeah, we'll be doing interrupts and stuff... Just do what you can, I'll make any ruling as needed.)

And little outside of Ponyville the party runs into two beeforged ponies and one robotic spark hive. "BBBEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!" They declare as combat starts. (Robot Spark Hive is just a metal beehive that's sparking electricity out of the top.)
(Beeforged Ponies Initiative: 17 & 17 Robotic Spark Hive: 13)

(Turn order, Beeforged Pony 1, Bees-Move 1, Beeforged Pony 2, Bees-Move 2, Robotic Spark Hive, Bees-Move 3, Scroll, Ersa, Klaue, Ivana)

At the start of battle the Beeforged Ponies each spawn 4 robo-bees into battle out of their hives in their bodies both of them declaring "BEES 4 BATTLE!"... (Immediate Interrupt) Next the first Beeforgeted Pony, summons three more bees from inside itself into battle. Then the bees start to Robo-Pollinate the second Beeforged Pony. Far as you can tell they did a good deal of helping for the Beeforge's power... Next that Beeforgeted Pony Open's it's mouth and 8 bees inter is and are fired out at light speed at the whole party, like some sort of Bee Weapon LAZER! Dealing 13 damage to everyone. The remaining three robo-bees try to pollinate the Spark Hive and it worked. Next the Spark Hive seems to fizzle as it tried to summon more bees. And the Bees try to robo-pollinate the Spark Hive again, only to fail this time... (Bees in combat right now: 3, meaning there are 6 targets total.)

(Remember to post your pips and HP at the end of each combat talent post)

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:07 am

Scroll noticed a book laying on the floor, picking it up and throwing it at the first of the beeforged ponies (Throw The Book at 'Em). (1d8 = 5 damage). Ersa, with a flow of light around her, also gained 5 temporary hit points. [5 pips, 44 hp]
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next