Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investigators of the Odd

+3
The Warrior of Many Faces
Quietkal
Cardbo
7 posters

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

Investigators of the Odd - Page 17 Empty Re: Investigators of the Odd

Post  kajisora Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Brittle slowly wakes up, most of the muscles in his body aching after the unusual activity of the previous evening.
He exits his room and makes his way to the lobby.
"Good *Yawn* morning folks. What's happening?"
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:43 pm

"We're heading off to Cherry Jubilee's."
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:39 pm

Brittle blinks.
"The orchard? Hardly seems like a place to find vigilantes. Or robot doomsday devices...
Then again, that might make it a great place to look for such things!"
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:17 pm

kajisora wrote:Brittle blinks.
"The orchard? Hardly seems like a place to find vigilantes. Or robot doomsday devices...
Then again, that might make it a great place to look for such things!"

"Now you're catching on!"
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:13 pm

"Mind if I go with you? Haven't got much to do until I find a way to fix that rail damage without thermite. Besides, that way You won't have to go looking for me if you still want me to tag along to the mines"
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:52 pm

kajisora wrote:"Mind if I go with you? Haven't got much to do until I find a way to fix that rail damage without thermite. Besides, that way You won't have to go looking for me if you still want me to tag along to the mines"

"Sure. Feel free."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:09 pm

"Yeah, I guess since you already know we're agents, you might as well tag along."
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:27 pm

"So, let's see here...Barabus and me were bodyguards," Blackhawk began counting things off on his talons, "Cheese was some wealthy pony, which he is so that shouldn't be too hard to remember, Zebulon was something or other..." he paused for a second. An eternity for him. "So what's the new pony's story, Dex too?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:49 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"So, let's see here...Barabus and me were bodyguards," Blackhawk began counting things off on his talons, "Cheese was some wealthy pony, which he is so that shouldn't be too hard to remember, Zebulon was something or other..." he paused for a second. An eternity for him. "So what's the new pony's story, Dex too?"

"Dibs on the butler!" Dextor exclaims energetically.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:54 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"So, let's see here...Barabus and me were bodyguards," Blackhawk began counting things off on his talons, "Cheese was some wealthy pony, which he is so that shouldn't be too hard to remember, Zebulon was something or other..." he paused for a second. An eternity for him. "So what's the new pony's story, Dex too?"

"Well, granted, you do have the tuxedo for it."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:56 am

"I shall be your long-lost brother! Finally reunited after spending years in the austailian outback. Eh bro?"
Brittle grins widely.
"or I could just be somepony you hired for my geological knowledge."
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:31 pm

kajisora wrote:"I shall be your long-lost brother! Finally reunited after spending years in the austailian outback. Eh bro?"
Brittle grins widely.
"or I could just be somepony you hired for my geological knowledge."

"Long lost brother will do. The fact that we look completely unalike just makes it better."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Cardbo wrote:

"Well, granted, you do have the tuxedo for it."

Dextor's eyes widen excitedly. "I'd better go get that, then! Be right back!" He dashes off to his room to change.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Dextor's eyes widen excitedly. "I'd better go get that, then! Be right back!" He dashes off to his room to change.

"Not sure I should've suggested that. We really need to go. Oh well."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:58 pm

"Cheese?" Barabus said quietly to the eccentric pony. "I think we need to talk about Dextor."
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Appkes wrote:"Cheese?" Barabus said quietly to the eccentric pony. "I think we need to talk about Dextor."

"That we do. What about?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:18 pm

"his continuing presence in this mission" He sighed. "It'd not that I dislike or disapprove of him, it's the fact that he's only a baby, Cheese, and by keeping him with us we're endangering hid very life - and he's too young to be making the choice to stay. It was alright when this was just a simple target identification mission, but now that were up against a super powerful crime lord who rules an entire country and possesses cutting edge technology, the entire game has changed. I can almost certainly get Starlight to assign him some remote monitoring or mission control job that keeps him off the line of danger without making him feel dismissed. Call it a promotion or something, keep him happy. Do you agree with me?"
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:34 pm

[OOC: Gonna make a Perception check to try and hear that convo Barabus and Cheese are having.

Result: 13 + 8 (bonus) = 21.]
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:21 pm

Appkes wrote:"his continuing presence in this mission" He sighed. "It'd not that I dislike or disapprove of him, it's the fact that he's only a baby, Cheese, and by keeping him with us we're endangering hid very life - and he's too young to be making the choice to stay. It was alright when this was just a simple target identification mission, but now that were up against a super powerful crime lord who rules an entire country and possesses cutting edge technology, the entire game has changed. I can almost certainly get Starlight to assign him some remote monitoring or mission control job that keeps him off the line of danger without making him feel dismissed. Call it a promotion or something, keep him happy. Do you agree with me?"

"I'm afraid assigning him to a remote monitoring or mission control would be just as bad. Do you not think if such were the case, he'd sneak away from it and try to rejoin the front lines? Do you not think he'd feel abandoned by his friends who have gone off to do exciting things, while he can only watch from a distance? Sending him home would be no better. He has already made himself a target for Doom, and him going home would just make his whole family and friends a target as well. Unfortunately or fortunately, for good or for ill, he is safest with us."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:54 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:[OOC: Gonna make a Perception check to try and hear that convo Barabus and Cheese are having.

Result: 13 + 8 (bonus) = 21.]

Blackhawk picks up on the conversation as Barabus says, "...now that were up against a super powerful crime lord who rules an entire country and possesses cutting edge technology, the entire game has changed."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:05 pm

Blackhawk blinked his eyes. He was not aware this Doom character's reach was that far. "I really need to get my lazy flank into gear and keep up with the news a bit better.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Kal reaches Gold Coin's place without much incident, although he does get several curious glances for those still not used to seeing a griffon in Dodge.

Concierge is still behind the desk. "Can I help you, sir?" he asks, unfazed by the griffon.

Dextor comes down the stairs in his tux and top hat. "I'm ready!"
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:51 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Kal reaches Gold Coin's place without much incident, although he does get several curious glances for those still not used to seeing a griffon in Dodge.

Concierge is still behind the desk. "Can I help you, sir?" he asks, unfazed by the griffon.
"Er, yes. I was told that Investigator Looker was brought here after the...confrontation last night. I was hoping you could either let me see him or let me know how he is. It...might be...partially my fault he ended up like he did." Kal grimaces a bit.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Quietkal wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Kal reaches Gold Coin's place without much incident, although he does get several curious glances for those still not used to seeing a griffon in Dodge.

"Er, yes. I was told that Investigator Looker was brought here after the...confrontation last night. I was hoping you could either let me see him or let me know how he is. It...might be...partially my fault he ended up like he did." Kal grimaces a bit.

Concierge's eyebrow raises sharply. "Surely you can understand that I'm not about to let just anycreature see him, not after he was beaten so thoroughly. In fact, it's somewhat suspicious that you even know he's here."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:15 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Concierge's eyebrow raises sharply. "Surely you can understand that I'm not about to let just anycreature see him, not after he was beaten so thoroughly. In fact, it's somewhat suspicious that you even know he's here."
Can't exactly reveal that I'm a night agent. Can't even prove that, not without the minotaur here. But I certainly can't let Looker stay on my conscience, especially when I caused his condition with some careless tripping.
Kal nods grimly before speaking, concern edging into his voice. "A fair point, and...I'm afraid I can't tell you much about that. But...he is going to be fine, isn't he?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next