Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent

+12
Yawnmon
Xel Unknown
RavenscroftRaven
Ramsus
Grey Pen The Flawed
A1C Bronymous
AProcrastinatingWriter
tygerburningbright
elfowlgirl
Caden2112
LoganAura
SilentBelle
16 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent - Page 14 Empty Re: Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent

Post  Ramsus Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:45 am

*grins* If I hadn't used my MP already I would have used Laughter on it. Then who knows what would have happened!?
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent - Page 14 Empty Re: Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent

Post  Ramsus Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:48 am

Hate to double post but... isn't Carn still under my Traveler's Mantle effect? I don't think fire would make him let go. If he still is for some reason... well, then I guess I'll just have to put the guy on ice. Either way, I'll wait for a reply from Belly.

Edit: Nvm, I don't believe I'd actually used that one. I know I thought about it. I guess I should wait to let some other people go before I take another action.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:43 am

Reacting realistically FTW! Trees are slow to move, sometimes.

But gotta say, brave folks: 40 foot snake and you rush the stage. Takes some serious Friendship to do that.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:44 am

I got thrown at the problem. Besides, Carn is basically a barbarian. Wait. Barbarian...Barbearian...

...THAT PUN! ARGH. Mad

...Where was I? Hmm. Oh yes! I got thrown at the problem, and Carn's a barbearian. He lives for this part. Razz
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:57 pm

Has anyone seen Z2 in the last little while? I'm kind of worried...
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:02 am

Z2 was here yesterday. checked their page.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:18 am

just droped him a line on skype
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:25 am

Cool, I'll post something IC before I go to sleep.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:20 am

Ok, so I know I can only shapechange into mediumish sized creatures. The question is... can I turn into a Cloaker so I can cover Carn so he can grapple the not-fire snake while wearing me to protect him from the cold? *grins madly, knowing most likely the answer is no but on the off chance it's "sure".....*

Also, I'd forgotten all about Z2 >_< .
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:21 am

Sorry guys, I've been a little busy this week. I've had minimal time to commit to Pony Tales, and some trouble remembering to check this thread when I did. I'm back now, however.

During the 20 minute break, let's say that Adam was sitting dazed in the crowd. Convenient IC explanation for why he's been so quiet.
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:56 am

Ramsus wrote:Ok, so I know I can only shapechange into mediumish sized creatures. The question is... can I turn into a Cloaker so I can cover Carn so he can grapple the not-fire snake while wearing me to protect him from the cold? *grins madly, knowing most likely the answer is no but on the off chance it's "sure".....*

Also, I'd forgotten all about Z2 >_< .

Hmm, the cold is mildly affecting you as well. It's magical and a strange sensation for someone who has never before felt cold. At most, I think such a change would count as 'assisting' Carn with endurance checks against the cold.

Z2 wrote:Sorry guys, I've been a little busy this week. I've had minimal time to commit to Pony Tales, and some trouble remembering to check this thread when I did. I'm back now, however.

During the 20 minute break, let's say that Adam was sitting dazed in the crowd. Convenient IC explanation for why he's been so quiet.

Alright, sounds good to me.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Well if it'd work... wait, you're saying I could actually do that?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:35 pm

Ok. thought I should explain what Blood's trying to do for that nat 20 arcana.

You said he felt that fire-related magic was being syphoned away. So he went to blast it with a light spell. Chemistry wise, creating a burst of light would create a burst of heat as well, due to the laws of energy conservation.
I think.
LOOPHOLES.

If you can flavor that nat 20 with blood somehow, I'd be happy o3o
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:17 am

I hope that works well enough. Oh, and on a side note: I treat criticals as a +10 bonus, crit fails as a -10, and CMC as +20 (and a situational bonus)
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:40 am

Aaand blood mage is going to go after the fire eater and try to fight it. When my build's not meant to fight alone. Lovely. I'd write it up., but essentially he's just charging with bloody limbs a flailing.

Hooray for running into the fray of things.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:56 am

Well, if you start combat we're all clearly gonna be joining. I was just hoping we could accomplish at least a bit of something before it got to that (as combat is the slowest way to resolve conflict).
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:25 am

Unless I keep using It's Witchcraft to blast the fire eater, I don't quite have anything else to do.

If fighting the fire eater:
[+1] Gather Energy (Nicks to Cut)
[+1] Paranoia (Blood Bending(
[+1] Syphon Life (Transfusion)
[-2] Warden (Blood Barrier)
[-9] Fire Giant (Blood Golem)
Saying it early for if we fight.

Just a note: I get +5 to Ancient Equestrian WEaponry and Accents and Dialects. Just so you know.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Did you ever get around to picking out your items Logan? We'll probably need them for this.

Also why are you taking Paranoia? It seems counter productive for a fight like this where there's probably only gonna be 1 enemy.
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:39 pm

They attack themselves then.

and I don't really use items until lv 2-3 when I have more available.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Huh... Well suit yourself. Btw I'll be taking -

[+3] Draw Blood - Standard Utility
[+1] Stab - Standard Attack
[-1] Whirling Blades - Minor Attack
[-2] Where it Hurts - Free Attack
[-2] Blink (Shadow Step) - Interrupt Utility
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:16 pm

Well, it seems like we're mostly committed to the combat. So I think we'll head right into it.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:18 am

Tyger it doesn't tell you how much HP the monster has, just the non-minion enemy with the fewest HP.

Edit: Wow, crazy initiative rolls, at this rate it's going to be a very combo-heavy battle...
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:37 am

Tyger, you only took 4 moves... I think?

Either way, let the games begin! ...We have no healing except my critical, so let's have fun everypony.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:45 am

I can heal, a little bit. Syphon lifes- even if it's not that quick- is a basic heal.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:53 am

RavenscroftRaven wrote:Tyger, you only took 4 moves... I think?

Either way, let the games begin! ...We have no healing except my critical, so let's have fun everypony.
On top of Logan's Syphon Life and your special we have 3 Spectral Wardens which can each heal 1d8 and Z2 took Second Sunrise, though he probably wont have enough PiPs for it seeing how his only +PiP move is Deal with Discord. Not exactly ideal, but hopefully we'll manage. Also I think what Tyger meant by
tygerburningbright wrote:oh and just tell me the HP now Very Happy
Is that his 5th move is Deathwatch.
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next