Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent

+12
Yawnmon
Xel Unknown
RavenscroftRaven
Ramsus
Grey Pen The Flawed
A1C Bronymous
AProcrastinatingWriter
tygerburningbright
elfowlgirl
Caden2112
LoganAura
SilentBelle
16 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent - Page 3 Empty Re: Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent

Post  Ramsus Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:31 am

Well, you could take one of the other Fireborn alternates. Like the Umbral one. (If Belle allows it.) Also, I should point out that one of the Enchanting options I took should help even those of us with no endurance at all with extreme weather situations. So, if Belle says it's not always a huge concern, then we're probably good without everyone taking their cold-immunity shots. =P
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent - Page 3 Empty Re: Signup and OOC for SilentBelle's Campaign - An Arctic Advent

Post  Caden2112 Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:34 am

Feline Grace, reflavored to be reflexively slowing their fall with ponykinesis? Arcane Attunement doesn't work so well, it would actually be less useful than you using Arcana unless it means you can see magic passively...

Only other thing could be spider climb, but I'm not seeing how to flavor that to your character off the top of my head. Sorry, just brainstorming. >.<
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:34 am

Only option for spider climb: Hemolimbs. that's all I can think of XD
Where're the other fireborn options?
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:35 am

Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:41 am

Not fond of any of those Sad
Bah! Why must I always have /1/ point left over D:
... I'll take Clever Tail and reflavor it as a hand of Blood.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:45 am

Huh? I thought you would have liked the Umbral one. *shrug*
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:47 am

Free nightwatch, an indivdual version of Jynx, and hush now Quiet now. Not that interesting.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:48 am

Hmm... we still don't have a really good tons of fun table... Well, I can make do and make my own. (Don't worry I have an eye for balance Smile Plus this way it'll be unexpected. Though, the effects probably won't be super silly, as the tone of the game is still supposed to be serious.)
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:53 am

LoganAura wrote:Free nightwatch, an indivdual version of Jynx, and hush now Quiet now. Not that interesting.

I don't really understand scoffing at at-will knocking people out for the sake of Clever Tail. I'd suggest Herd Mentality at least, though I think your issue mostly is that you took a lot of 1 pointers.

Edit: @Belle: I'm waiting to see if Stairc is gonna change Dazzling Performance to see what I'm choosing for my Special Move. I'd rather take that (and have it be doing something that's any good for a d8 crit) than take Buckaneer's Blaze since Logan's character already has it.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:57 am

Knocking people out is not my thing. And I'm not fond of any mid-> high costs.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:45 am

Well, here's a pun-filled character for you.

Glenrir of the Maicob Bynd, the Timber Wolf (Second Beta to Lu'Pine Maicob)
Linky

It makes sense in context, honest. Well, at least as much sense as a polar bear or technicolour ponies.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:52 am

We need more girl characters. Just sayin.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:58 am

If there's still room I'd like to bring Nihil the Baby Shadow Dragon to the table.
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:01 am

Wave rider will get to the backstory latter

side note anyone get a pony name for venice?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:25 pm

And with that I do believe we have hit the limit! Ouch!

But hey, I wasn't like, invested in this game (as evidenced by the fact that I didn't make my character sheet until later in the day) and I think some new people get to play in this game, so it's all good. Smile
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:09 pm

You never know APW, mine might not be accepted due to theme setting.

Also, the second half of the group are horrible people. All our ultimates are "save ends" abuse. We're going to torture things to death.

Though it introduces a rules question. I may change my single-target ultimate depending. May make it a more healer build and grab SilentBelle's Archangel summon instead if this comes up wrong. You Will Die is really, really weak depending if the rules ruling goes my way or not, but the ultimates have a lot of overlap regardless and I'm not about to ask someone else to change their build to suit mine. I would, however, advise Wave Rider to switch to Family Recipe instead of You Will Die if I switch away from it due to the ruling.

Last edited by RavenscroftRaven on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:04 pm

I kinda like to play, but only if I could play Chill Current the Walrus, who's in my sig. I'll need to update him to Genetic Engineering though.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Cardbo- Silent's already got 8 other prospective players. You might not get to play.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:10 pm

LoganAura wrote:Cardbo- Silent's already got 8 other prospective players. You might not get to play.

Oops. Just noticed.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Tyger, you're missing 2 racial trait points worth.

Also, we already have an element of Honesty. (In fact we have all of them except Generosity.)
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Things will be changed just wanted to get it in before anyone else took a slot
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Cardbo's campaign: more than a week to 6 players

Silentbelle: 3 hours to 9

Shocked
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Well it comes with being the guy that tests the monsters. XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Oh, is that it? Huh, I thought he was just that awesome.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:32 pm

and he is prehaps the only person on the forum that everyone likes.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next