Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The P-Files

+4
Ramsus
Cardbo
XandZero2
Yawnmon
8 posters

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

The P-Files - Page 8 Empty Re: The P-Files

Post  Cardbo Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:51 am

XandZero2 wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the University...

Coffee wrote:"Would you like me to walk you home?"

"Afraid I'll get mugged?" Captain Force laughed, looking at you with a fiery gleam in her eye, "I'd like to see anypony try that one on me. I'm quite capable of taking care of myself, ya know. There'll be plenty time to trot hoof-in-hoof tomorrow night, Handsome..." Force smirks, "Unless, that is, you're afraid you'll get lost trying to find my place? Don't know how to find an address, big boy?"

"Nah. I know you're a big pony, but I figured I'd ask anyway" Coffee grins. "Luna, I should probably wrap things up here myself. What time is it anyway?" Coffee looks around to see if there's any clocks on the wall.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:39 am

Blade looks at her and sighs. "Yeah, I understand now. I do and I'd love to leave it to the police. I really would, but ... I can't trust the police in this city. Remember those bandages Coffee Mug was wearing today? That wasn't a costume. They were for his broken ribs. Courtesy of the NOPD."
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:01 pm

At Beauty's Place...

Black Beauty had appeared grave before, and news of Coffee Mug's condition doesn't seem to lighten her mood any.

"It doesn't surprise me," she says earnestly, putting a hoof to her temple, "Nothing much surprises me these days."

She gives a weary sigh, then looks to you again.

"Blade?" She asks sincerely, "What would you have us do? The NOPPD's tactics are heavy-hooved, but I honestly believe that their hearts are in the right place. They've assured me that they're doing all they can to apprehend Theorycraft - but they're also dealing with a troubling string of robberies that may or may not be connected to him as well. Then there's the sugar smuggling, the corruption in their ow ranks, the civil unwrest... There's a lot to be done, and little time to do it."

Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the University...

((I posted in the OOC thread already, but for completion's sake...))

Coffee trots back into the faculty lounge and checks the clock on the wall - realizing it's past 10pm by now. The school should be closing down soon, and there's still no sign of Blade.

"Well," Captain Force says, following along behind you, "It's been fun Mr. Mug, but I think I'll be heading out."

She flicks back her pink mane, then snaps her hooves (What? I imagine ponies being able to do that in MLP).

The exit to the lounge and the first two doors of the office hallway (which you and Force just came from) open up, and before you know what's happened, a total of four pony police officers have poured into the room and formed up around Coffee.

One of the officers salutes the Captain. "Is this the suspect we are to take into custody mam?"

"Hm..." Force taps a hoof to her chin, contemplating Coffee Mug thoughtfully, her eyes narrowed. She smiles slyly and shakes her head. "No no. There's been a change of plans fellas. He's clean." She steps forward and leans in close, "-But I'll personally be keeping an eye on him from now on... And he better watch his step if he knows what's good for him."

-That last part somehow strikes you as more flirtatious than threatening - though as you look around, the other police ponies don't seem to have noticed...

Spoiler:
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:47 pm

XandZero2 wrote:

At the University...

((I posted in the OOC thread already, but for completion's sake...))

Coffee trots back into the faculty lounge and checks the clock on the wall - realizing it's past 10pm by now. The school should be closing down soon, and there's still no sign of Blade.

"Well," Captain Force says, following along behind you, "It's been fun Mr. Mug, but I think I'll be heading out."

She flicks back her pink mane, then snaps her hooves (What? I imagine ponies being able to do that in MLP).

The exit to the lounge and the first two doors of the office hallway (which you and Force just came from) open up, and before you know what's happened, a total of four pony police officers have poured into the room and formed up around Coffee.

One of the officers salutes the Captain. "Is this the suspect we are to take into custody mam?"

"Hm..." Force taps a hoof to her chin, contemplating Coffee Mug thoughtfully, her eyes narrowed. She smiles slyly and shakes her head. "No no. There's been a change of plans fellas. He's clean." She steps forward and leans in close, "-But I'll personally be keeping an eye on him from now on... And he better watch his step if he knows what's good for him."

-That last part somehow strikes you as more flirtatious than threatening - though as you look around, the other police ponies don't seem to have noticed...

Spoiler:

After saying his goodbyes to Captain Force, Coffee heads to the university lab, to see if they have any spare gems handy...
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:39 am

"I'm not sure what needs to be done, but I know I've gotta do what I can. I'm not gonna go around looking for Theorycraft, but if he get in the way of somepony I'm trying to protect then I'm not sure what'll happen..."

"I can promise you one thing though,"
he says as he grabs one of Beauty's hooves in his own. "If I do ever run into that crazypony I'll do whatever it takes to make it back to you. Safe and sound."
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:36 pm

At Beauty's Place...

Looking deep into Blade Blocker's eyes, Black Beauty nods. "I've only met you today Blade," she says slowly, "but I feel like I could tell you anything. Thank you for listening to what I had to say - and just remember, be careful. I don't want to lose somepony else I care about, especially if I'm just starting to get to know them."

After finally letting go of Blade's hand, Beauty looks up at a grandfather clock standing in one corner of the room.

"It's nearly ten thirty already..." She says to herself with a hint of disbelief, before turning back to Blade, "I've got to wake up for work pretty early tomorrow, so we probably should end things here for now. I'm sorry I kept you so long," she smiles, "-but I am glad you stayed. I hope I wasn't keeping you from anything?"

Spoiler:
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:45 pm

XandZero2 wrote:Looking deep into Blade Blocker's eyes, Black Beauty nods. "I've only met you today Blade," she says slowly, "but I feel like I could tell you anything. Thank you for listening to what I had to say - and just remember, be careful. I don't want to lose somepony else I care about, especially if I'm just starting to get to know them."
"You wont, so make sure you stay safe too, okay?"
XandZero2 wrote:After finally letting go of Blade's hand, Beauty looks up at a grandfather clock standing in one corner of the room.

"It's nearly ten thirty already..." She says to herself with a hint of disbelief, before turning back to Blade, "I've got to wake up for work pretty early tomorrow, so we probably should end things here for now. I'm sorry I kept you so long," she smiles, "-but I am glad you stayed. I hope I wasn't keeping you from anything?"
Blade stands up in a bit of a shock and says, "Wait... ten thirty? I knew I was gonna be a bit late, but I didn't think it was this late already. I told Coffee I'd meet him back at the university over an hour ago... Thanks for sharing yourself with me tonight. I know it can't have been easy, but you were right about me needing to hear that. I'm sure I'll see you again soon."
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:37 am

"'Sharing yourself with me'... Hm..." Black Beauty snickers, shaking her head, "That's an... interesting way to put it Blade."

She becomes thoughtfully silent as she rises from the couch and leads you to the front door. Once you reach the door however, she turns back to face you.

"Blade, if you find time tomorrow, swing by City Hall. I've got something I'd like to show you, but it won't be ready until then."

She opens the door, looks out into the night, turns back, and gives you a radiant smile. "Goodnight Blade. Don't worry about me, I'm quite capable of taking care of myself." She gives you a reassuring nod, but then grows slightly serious again as she adds, "Be careful."

Spoiler:

Last edited by XandZero2 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:07 am

"I'll try not to make you wait," He says lightening up a bit. "Sweet dreams Beauty."
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:30 am

"Sweet dreams Blade." Beauty adds, watching as you make your exit, and lingering by the door as you take to the sky and fly off, back towards the University.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the University...

Having had no luck finding any crystals in the labs tonight, Coffee Mug had gone back to the teacher's lounge to give Blade one more chance to return before he called it a night - and as luck would have it, as Coffee was trotting in, Blade was coming down for a landing.

Spoiler:
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:33 am

XandZero2 wrote:"Sweet dreams Blade." Beauty adds, watching as you make your exit, and lingering by the door as you take to the sky and fly off, back towards the University.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the University...

Having had no luck finding any crystals in the labs tonight, Coffee Mug had gone back to the teacher's lounge to give Blade one more chance to return before he called it a night - and as luck would have it, as Coffee was trotting in, Blade was coming down for a landing.

Spoiler:

Coffee waved to Blade Blocker. "Hey! You must've had a busy night! Though I can't say that I haven't had the same, so it's all good."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:03 am

"Hey Coffee. Sorry I took so long, but yeah.. wow. You can say that again. That was probably the most eventful flight I've had in my life. What've you been up to?"
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 am

"Well, I ran into the officer I tangled with yesterday. We flirted and talked a bit. Upside is that I've now got my possessions back, some money to spare for the next couple of weeks, and a date with her tomorrow. On an unrelated note, I found my office where the former professor of Astronomy went crazy. Its not a pretty sight."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:58 pm

"... huh. What was that mare's name again? Something Force? Well to each his own I guess." Blade lets out a yawn. "I had a race with the captain of the PWDF which turned into a no-rules brawl part way through so I'm kind of exhausted. Wanna go find a nice hotel or something? Maybe one with a mini-bar."
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Yawnmon wrote:"... huh. What was that mare's name again? Something Force? Well to each his own I guess." Blade lets out a yawn. "I had a race with the captain of the PWDF which turned into a no-rules brawl part way through so I'm kind of exhausted. Wanna go find a nice hotel or something? Maybe one with a mini-bar."

"I've actually got an apartment. You can crash for the night if you want. You don't snore, do you?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:58 pm

"Usually not unless I'm drunk or sick and thanks. Where's your place at?"
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Yawnmon wrote:"Usually not unless I'm drunk or sick and thanks. Where's your place at?"

"West of here. It'll be the first time I'm seeing it." Coffee digs around in his saddlebags for the key. "54322 Windigo Way, if I recall correctly."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:28 pm

"That's funny. If I remember right Rain Light lives on 54345 Windigo Way. Maybe I can visit her in the morning... Well wanna get a move on?
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:30 pm

Yawnmon wrote:"That's funny. If I remember right Rain Light lives on 54345 Windigo Way. Maybe I can visit her in the morning... Well wanna get a move on?

"Okay, lets get a move on." Coffee starts to make a move for the exit.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:01 am

The two of you head out of the college campus, finding something quick for dinner ((I'll assume at a nearby McDonkey's. If you guys are cool with that, subtract 6 bits each from your inventories for value meals - you can decide the type)). You get everything to go, and after that it doesn't take long for you to find the Whicker Apartment Complex, located on the corner of Windigo Way and Equinade. It seems like a nice enough place, situated right across from the Academy of the Sacred Hoof Chapel and Grade School, and it has just about everything you could ask for in an apartment complex, at least on the outside. There's nice landscaping, a small parking lot for wagons, lots of lighting so you can see it from the street at night (and not get mugged), as well as two stories of crisp, clean looking apartments.

After a little searching, you find Coffee's apartment (on the second floor) without too much difficulty, and after fishing around for the room keys, you unlock the door and make your way inside.

Once in, you're pleased to notice that the place looks just about as good on the inside as it does on the outside. It's clean and comfortable, with a large space that functions as an all-in-one kitchen/dining room/living room combo, as well as a mandatory bathroom, bedroom, and assortment of closets - one of which contains a washer and dryer. The couch folds out into a secondary bed, so that makes things easier for for figuring out the sleeping arrangements. On a final note, there's also a black box in the living room area, which Coffee Mug would be able to recognize as a PV.

After one long-arse motherbucker of a day, you both sit down to enjoy each other's company - as well as your value meals (which aren't exactly healthy considering they're chock full of grease and empty calories; but on the other hoof, at the very least they are warm, salty, and satisfying). Once that's done, the two of you brush your teeth, then work together to fold out the extra bed in the living room and get ample sheets and pillows. After that's all settled, you say your good nights - then perhaps take a moment to write a letter or two before hitting the hay.

Spoiler:
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:39 am

Whisper's Dream of a Friendship Letter to Luna
Dear Princess Luna,
You sure are bright tonight.
Today I tried to keep everyone together and failed as well as apparently accidentally stood up a friend. I hope she isn't mad.
I also got put on two!, not one!, two! (possibly) epic quests!
And met a bunch of not-pony and kinda-pony races I never have before. Which was great! Also a Buffalo but, I've met them before. You remember right? Actually... maybe I shouldn't be reminding anypony about that, even in a dream. Oh right, and an alienotaur.
Apparently my parents were right and my insides are rainbow. Does this mean I'm related to Rainbow Dash or is this just a residual rainboom radiation mutation? I'd use my doctoring skills to find out but, I don't think I could get my hooves in the right positions without a few mirrors and some more yoga lessons. Rainbow is hard to get out of a shirt by the way, I suggest packing spares.
I think that alien is kinda... well cracked though. For some reason he wants me to do guard duty instead of information gathering? Talk about mismanagement! Well, I still get a free room, even if it doesn't come with a full kitchen like the masochistic princess'.
I wonder what kind of pie I should make tomorrow? I made one for Clue Seeker last time. I hope it reached him.
Oh yeah! I acquired psychic powers! Like Blade Blocker! I can't wait to tell him. It was so cool hearing my thoughts all like out loud and stuff. So um, please don't ruin the surprise ok?
Do you know anypony named Outcast?
I... actually nevermind. I'm too embarrassed. No, it's nothing. Don't worry about it.
Wow, I can totally see the waterfall going up the clouds from this angle.
Does your sister like skirts? To wear I mean. Not eat. Not that she'd eat meat I think. Do alicorns eat meat? Or corn? Would that be cannibalism? What about candy corn?
I put the pictures in the safe. I miss her.

Your Friend,
Whisper

PS: *attempts to send a psychic message of "Do I sound weird in psychic speak to you?"*
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:45 am

Spoiler:

Dear Princess Luna,

I've moved to New Orreigns, and the past two days have been rather interesting.

On the train there I met several interesting ponies. Talking to the hostess who visited out room, we learned a bit more about my new home to be. It seems that several unusual events have transpired recently in that city. A certain Mighty Mike seems to be purchasing and rebranding lots of local businesses. Though not necessarily a bad thing, I always worry about those who feel the need to put their name on everything. I also learned, and its a cause for concern for me, that several items were stolen from the university I now work at. Lastly a certain Theorycraft seems to be causing concern for the local police, though I will speak more on him later in this letter. One other event of note was a griffin of rather large size who seemed to be suffering from a severe bout of claustrophobia. My traveling companions and I managed to calm him down, and we resumed out trip.

Before reaching New Orreigns I decided to do a little stargazing, though from what I saw in the sky shortly after dusk unnerved me somewhat. It seemed that while I was looking at the sky, the sky was also looking back at me. I walked back to my room, having dropped my newspaper and cup of coffee, earlier at that.

Arriving in New Orreigns, I dined with my new traveling companions. However our meal was interrupted by the arrival of the police. They had received a report of a griffin causing a disturbance on the train, and were set on arresting him. We came to the defense of that griffin, and persuaded the police that the disturbance was minor and was handled with little fuss. They gave the griffin, who I'd later learned was named Buck, a ticket and left.

After dinner, I parted ways with my new friends and headed for the apartment reserved for me by taxi. An item of note, I saw many missing pony posters plastered on the walls. I'm still not certain what to make of them, since I didn't see them the next day, and my inquires into them haven't yielded my fruitage. Unfortunately, my taxi never reached its destination. We turned down a blind alley, and I was met by three ponies who I couldn't make out clearly. As I mentioned in my previous letters, my eyesight hasn't been that great since the accident, and taking no chances, I created a distraction and ran for it. I had managed a good lead, but blew it by running into a lamppost. The three having caught up to me, I could now see were police officers. It seems the unsavory nature of the New Orreigns Police Department was well deserved. I'd thought I'd talked my way out it by flattering their Captain, but such was not to be, though I must admit that I find her beautiful, even though her cruelty is a bit of a turn off. They still insisted on taking out their pound of flesh on me. It seems they're Captain had a grudge against one of my earlier companions, a certain mare named Whisper, and sought to send a message to her by breaking one of my legs.

Now three against one just isn't fair, so who should happen to hop by but Theorycraft! He asked me to run while he held them off, however, I'm loath to leave another pony to fight my battles for me, and two, more practically, I can't see very well in the dark. So it happened that we manage to take down the three. Well, I took down the Captain and her me; there was one more opponent left before I lost consciousness. I later learned he had been beaten by Theorycraft as well.

I awoke the next day, badly injured but alive and with my friends from earlier, but bereft of my possessions and my money. The one I mentioned earlier, Whisper, was a skilled physician, and managed to patch me up so I could now move with only a small amount of discomfort. It was at this point we split up. The mares Whisper and Dawntrek, a unicorn, headed for Mighty Mike's tower to seek job employment. The others, two stallions, named Clue Seeker and Blade Blocker had business at or near the University, and I left with them. It was slow going, due to the excessive hoof traffic, and we arrived near the University later than we thought we would. However, to our great surprise, we were greeted by the mayor of New Orreigns and his personal assistant. I never caught his first name, I just referred to him as Mayor D'Orreigns but his assistant was named Black Beauty. Was it chance we ran into them? I get the sneaking suspicions that word of my previous nights exploits may reached their ears, though I can't be certain. We spent the next few hours talking and dining with them, even took in a lecture from a Professor in Criminology named Indy Ploy. I even met Blade Blocker's sister, a student here at the University, named Rain Light. She seemed like a bright filly, though unfortunately was more interested in ecology than astronomy, so I doubt I'll see her in my class, though you never know. It was at this point I needed to see the Dean of the University, an unpleasant fellow named Ivory Tower, and Blade Blocker accompanied me for the trip. He, that is Ivory Tower wasn't much for conversation and seemed to have an obsession with paperwork, having me fill out a high stack of it. I couldn't have Blade Blocker stay around in good conscious, so he left to get some exercise. Though Ivory Tower, as I mentioned earlier, wasn't much for conversation, I, however did get one important piece of information out of him. It seems the previous astronomy professor, Night Light, had gone crazy two weeks earlier, thus necessitating somepony, me in this case, to fill the position. This sits uneasy with me. If this afflicted my predecessor, may it not affect me? If my letters become less coherent, you'll know what happened.

Having finished my business with the dean, I left to check out my new office. I was in for a shock, let me tell you. The walls were covered in scribbles, nearly taking up the entire space of the office. Journals, spells, and the psychic imprint, or somepony, likely Night Light's, filled the office. Disconcerting as it was, I hoped to retrieve the writing from the wall, and may be glean some clues from it. That was not to be, however, as the Captain from previous night. She's named Excessive Force? Who names their foal Excessive Force? Anyway, I digress. Despite the scuffle we had the previous night, I think I like this mare. She's got a sharp wit, a strong spirit, though she's a little cruel, and is beautiful. Most importantly, she's not intimidated by me at all! I've invited her out on a date the next night. I look forward to seeing how that goes.

For time being, however, I must bid you farewell.

Your humble servant

Coffee Mug

Spoiler:
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:07 am

((It occurred to me while writing this how little Blade Blocker actually knows about his new friends. Kinda funny when ya think about it. In his defense Black Beauty is pretty distracting.))

Hey Mom,

Got into town the other day and made some friends the moment I got off the train. I'm writing from Coffee Mug's apartment, which luckily had some paper and pens in it already. There's also Clue Seeker, Dawn Trek, and Whisper. They're all kind of crazy (especially Whisper), but they seem like some pretty nice ponies.

I only got to see her for a bit between classes so far, but sis seems to be doing good. No surprise there though. She did something with her hair. No idea what it's called, but it's kind of cute. Some kind of pony tail with a bunch of little ties in it. Hopefully I'll get to see her again soon. I've been pretty busy so far though.

Speaking of which I met a mare... Yeah, I know I say that a lot, but this girl was something special. Her name's Black Beauty and I may be getting a bit ahead of myself, but she's every bit as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Enough so to make me think I might be staying here longer than I was planning. I'll try to keep ya updated on that.

Also sorry about this, but I already got in a fight. Technically it was a race, but you wouldn't be able to tell from the aftermath. I know I said I'd try not to cause any problems for the police here because they don't know me as well as the CPD, but you know how I get when somepony is just plain being a donkeyhole. It ended without the police getting involved though and actually Beauty saved my flank on that one. See? Definitely a keeper. Anyways it's getting late. I'll try to write again soon.

Lots of love,
B.B.
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:23 pm

((OOC: I know I had said I'd not be doing this... But this idea popped in my head of Gleeda sending something to inform her mother that she's not dead/kidnapped/whatever. And has gotten herself a job and such... Allowing her to loophole herself out of becoming the next Queen. And other stuff that'll be said in the letter was in my thoughts too, so yeah...))

Dear Mother,

By the time you get this letter, I am sure you've learned of how I am no longer with the guards you had sent with me to Equestria. I wish to inform you that I am fine, and will NOT be returning for I have both found some employment worthy of my skills, and I have become indepted to a pony that had assisted me after founding myself in a bit of a jam... So far I have befriended two ponies who I will also be co-workers in this new job I spoke of, one known by Dawn Trek and the other known as Whisper. Dawn was the pony who had helped me and she has earned all of my trust in the short time I have gotten to know her... Whisper, an earth pony, is a bit of an odd one, who I don't even think she realizes how odd she is, yet. But still I've come to quickly think of her as a honest friend who only means well... Despite her odd behavior and skills... Also I have found that Male who I was told you had no knowledge of... You know the one who fought me one on one, that I had spoken so highly of his skills? Yeah, that one... Lastly I did learn something today in meeting these people, that I should know when to hold my tongue when I might be fooled by skilled act by somebody.

Your Eldest Child,
Gleeda
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:16 am

Journal Entry, Jan 23 - A20

Nonchangelings never cease to amaze me, for better or for worse. I arrived safely in New Orreigns last night and already met some crazies very interesting characters. Most of them were fairly normal but one is batshit insane some are not. I’m rather surprised to find however that I’ve become friends of a sort with a few of them.

Mook, Minion, and Happy Trails were very friendly. And Buck and Gleeda, a pair of griffins, have proven to be reliable if somewhat wild. I don’t know much about Coffee Mug or Blade Blocker but they seem alright. And then, then there’s Whisper the Loony. I can’t even begin to describe that pony, it’s like she lives in two separate worlds at the same time. Still, even if she is strange, she seems to be a good pony.

I was discovered today. When I went to see about that job I wrote about before, they had some magic field that found out I was a changeling. But I wasn’t run out of town not yet anyway. If anything they didn’t seem to care. Gleeda even said she trusted me, no nonchangeling has ever said THAT to me before. That place even had a changeling already working there: Box Cars. That’s not to say every one of them were accepting of me, the buffalo behaved more or less exactly as I’d expect. Well until they all came under the bizarre assumption I was pregnant at least. For some stupid reason, they couldn't seem to have a party unless I went along with it.

I must be going soft, some pony named Theorycraft was able to find out so much about me without even my even noticing him. I have to work harder.

Note to self: Work on pregnancy excuse, or make plans to steal baby. Burn puppets. Find out if Box Cars is single will teach me to do that clone thing.

-Chitin
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next