Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

+4
Colter Bolt
Caden2112
Xel Unknown
Grey Pen The Flawed
8 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - Page 2 Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:14 am

The Clockwork Alicorn glares at the newcomer and her horn sparks... She's not in the mood for any more insults.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - Page 2 Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:29 am

Xel Unknown wrote:Tick-Tock, being kinda offended at The Baron's insults fires off a magical bolt with the intent to give the ghost great deal of pain...

It's Witchcraft time:

You feel your magic surging up into your horn. A non-too-modest red bolt shoots towards the Baron...

But accomplishes nothing beyond a scorch mark on the ceiling above him.

"Tsk tsk," the grey pony admonishes. "You're supposed to be a team. Enough bickering! You in particular, Baron," he said, pointing a hoof at the ghostie. "You're over 600 years old. Grow up and play nice, before I decide not to. I will remind you that I do not, in fact, need to prolong your existence or make it pleasant." He gives the Baron a chilling stare...

Caden2112 wrote:"Hey, watch it, spook, you managed to tick off the machine, and you're starting to get on -my- nerves, too. And trust me, I choose to 'lighten' the mood...Well, I'm not sure what'll happen, quite honestly, or if this chamber's big enough for the fallout."

"That will not be necessary, Miss Glenda; and no, this chamber likely isn't big enough to contain the fallout, so please restrain yourself."

Colter Bolt wrote:"So, how many others are supposed to be here?" Wishful asks, hoping to calm things down.

"Three more," Fleetfoot replied, not giving the grey pony a chance to answer. "In fact, I think I hear one coming down the stairs... he finished, re-gaining control over his accent.

deonte9109 wrote:Dakarr strolls in nonchalant muttering to himself "LargehallmanyponyheretwooldercreatureseldersleadersmaybebenefactorGraycreatureponyseemsoffdifferentdisguiseperhapsunsuresecondcreature definitestrangeseenbeforenotsurewhereneedsmorestudysemitransparentcreatureseemsolderthanrestphantasmmaybecantbedoesntexistnoevidence supportingit.

Sorry I'm late ya'll a pretty little mare held me up. Sexy thing really too bad she was short as she was stupid oh well. So what's the deal here is this some bad scifi convention or something."

The grey pony sighed, finally relenting enough to face-hoof at the newcomer's manner. "Dakarr, you know full well what it is, don't play ignorant."

"Don't start," he snapped, once again pointing his hoof at the ghost on the ceiling. "I'll let you introduce yourselves. I need to check on a few things," he said a little more politely, excusing himself from the room.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:37 am

"...Probably right...Wouldn't do to cause a disaster on day one anyhow...I do have -some- manners, afterall..." Any further mutterings on her part was interrupted by...What language -was- that? It was almost too fast to keep up with, leaving her a little dazed at the onrush of babbling from the new stallion, shaking her head. "Right. I'm Glenda, a-...Well, hay, if the shapeshifter's gonna be honest...Griffon-slash-part-draconequus." She muttered the last part, blinking a bit but trying to remain friendly with...well, most of the beings here.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:40 am

Tick-Tock's anger disappeared in a flash after hearng Glenda being part draconequus... "Wow... That's kinda intresting, I like you." The Clockwork Pony said with a kind smile.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:46 am

"I'm the shapeshifter Glenda was talking about. Call me Wishful. Or Wihkuk. Whichever is easier for you." Wishful said, breathing a sigh of relief that things had calmed down.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:47 am

Xel Unknown wrote:Tick-Tock's anger disappeared in a flash after hearng Glenda being part draconequus... "Wow... That's kinda intresting, I like you." The Clockwork Pony said with a kind smile.

"Tha' was a wee bit blunt," Fleetfoot commented, letting his accent slip again. "An' really now, ya should'nt have ta hide it here lass; Trust me! Ah'm the closest thing to normal that's been in this room in YEARS."
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:04 am

"Are you all mad!? Draconequss!? We just finally get rid of Discord, and you want to sign up his...grand daughter? No that's a quarter, not twenty eight per...wait how does that even work out? Percentage may not have been invented before I died, but I'm pretty sure the math doesn't work." the Baron notes. He starts rubbing his forehead with his hoof. "Bah! We're I still living I'd seek out a barber, my head pains me and I think your foolishness has given me imbalances. Though now I can't be bled to set things right."
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:06 am

"Hey, they'd be way to orderly if they all were evil and unhelpful..." Tick-Tock notes.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:20 am

"Generalsuspicionsconfirmedmanyseemawareofcurrentsituation

Ah I'm sorry didn't mean to insult your or anyone else's intelligence. Slight....condition of mine.can't help it my head is always in overdrive sometimes things slip."

Last edited by deonte9109 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:25 am

"Well then, remind me to never open a telepathic connection with you." Wishful joked.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:16 am

"Oh... Now that's quite coolio... I've always wanted to try that." Tick-Tock comments to Wishful.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:22 pm

"So I hear you an' your lady need mercenaries."
Fluegel settled himself on the bottom step, ready to leave if he didn't like what he heard.
"I'll need a good reason not to go back the way I came, if you know what I mean."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:07 pm

"OOoooohhhh...." Tick-Tock moans as she becomes enraptured with the baby dragon's robotic arm thingie... "How'd you get that arm?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:18 am

"Cute, the baby dragon thinks himself a mercenary."

A Brown Pegasus steps forward from where no one had noticed him until now- like he just appeared there. "Then again, that isn't the oddest thing in the room, by far. I thought this was supposed to be a pony operation- I even dressed the part. But between the cyborg dragon, the automaton, the deformed griffon, the lonely changeling, the talk-talk-talker- not to mention the two freaks in the hoods..." he gestures to the hosts, "And let's not forget the hilariously uppity dead guy, I guess I'm not as out of place then I thought." The Pegasus takes another step, and a gout of flame erupts from his hooves, spiraling and engulfing him, before extinguishing itself, revealing Phoenix's human form. "So this is Celestia's crack team of Harmony Hunters. At least it looks a little better than 6 mares with friendship issues." Phoenix takes a seat at the table, eyeing each of the others more openly. "No WAY any of you qualify as Bearers, though. Hope she has someone else in line to fill that job, when the time comes." He then looks at his wrist, strumming his fingers across it, prompting a blue display to appear above it. Tapping on a small virtual keyboard, he scrolls through a few screens, and then shuts it off. "...Probably herself. Sounds about right. Sorry, what were we all doing again?"

Last edited by Bronymous on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:34 am

"You shouldn't insult those six... I think... Most likely..." Tick-Tock mutters, then starts looking over the human's body shape. "Mmm..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:39 am

"Deformed!? Who're you calling deformed, ya broke-legged minotaur!? Hmph...Anywho, dragon...I dunno what the pay is myself, but this is something Celestia needs us to do. I'm fairly sure if we wanted we can name our price...Especially if she's unable to find a group of 'normal' ponies she trusts to get the job done." Glenda was already starting to hate half the people here...That was a bad sign. The alicorn-bot, and the mercenary dragon, she didn't really have a feel for yet...The changeling was quiet, but she figured he was on the level if he was willing to let the cat out of the bag...The ghost and freaky minotaur-thing, though, were rubbing her the wrong way already...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:45 am

"Yeah, She's not deformed at all, just got a bit of a chaotic soul. And therefore her body desided to match because her inside felt her outside should look alike." Tick-Tock comments, as if such a expatiation made logical sense. "Unlike you, Mr. Biped-Monkey? Looking at you just give me this feeling that you're something that just was not meant to exist in our realm of reality, nor should exist in any realm like the one we are living in..."

(OOC: Totally hope to get Tick-Tock on The Chaotic One's good side.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:36 am

Dakarr took a seat next to the human... no more humanoid in nature.*sniff sniff sniff* You smell quite different foreign to be exact like a cross between two things but then again that was already apparent between your appearance and technology which perhaps may i take a look at?
Newcreaturedefinitelynotponybasedorthisworldbasedotherpony saynotthisdimensionplausibleoutcomeneedmorestudy inmeantimemotiveofcreaturequestionableulteriormotivemustinquire.

Taking another glance at everyone present he began again.
So i don't know about y'all but it seems like we got a clusterf....um quite the rainbow of individuals and characters here so i hope this get together doesn't result in any damage to my lovely parts gotta save those for the ladies.Cause the way this group is looking, I may be taking a lot of risks........Ooo i got it. He said with excitement. You smell like fresh cut flowers spewed across a babbling brook within a hint of lemon.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:46 am

"Well, you know the old saying: The sound of a babbling brook makes me want to babble. If you're interested in the ladies, try saving that tongue work for them." Phoenix picks up on the few probably good points raised by the stream of words, but chooses not to directly answer any of them just yet, instead turning his intention back to the other two. "Pondering existence, huh robot? Dangerous road there. And I don't look like a minotaur, I'm missing at least three important parts. If you're going to try to insult my appearance, at least get remotely accurate with it. That's like me calling you a deformed beaver."

Last edited by Bronymous on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:45 pm

"Safer then pondering about my 'personhood,' now that topic only leads me feeling depressed and thinking I'm more out of place in this reality then I think you seem to be, Mr Monkey-Thing..." Tick-Tock comments with a sigh.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:33 pm

Fleugel glares and consoles himself with the knowledge he has had half a decade in the mercenary business.
"I've heard about you. You turn up out of nowwhere and act like you own the place."
Xel Unknown wrote:"OOoooohhhh...." Tick-Tock moans as she becomes enraptured with the baby dragon's robotic arm thingie... "How'd you get that arm?"
"And that information would cost you. Dearly."

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:36 pm

It was sad that the robot got it. Or she thought the robot got it. She didn't know the answer herself, but the others interrupted the train of thought. "...Charming, really. Hey, we waiting on anyone else? Standing around seeing whose tongue is sharpest is starting to get old real fast...Not to mention I'm not wanting to see any existential crises yet. Save those for people I -don't- like, ya know?" She walked lazily around, pausing to stretch in a catlike manner as she did so.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Phoenix cocks an eyebrow, and then displays a derisive smirk. "Well, I know for a fact you've never heard of me. But rest assured, arguments could be made that I do own the place. Buuuuuuut that's a discussion that's way above your security clearance, so let's just come back around to what exactly we're all here to do. Celestia was a bit sketchy on the details." He looks at the two hooded ponies expectantly.

Last edited by Bronymous on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:44 pm

"And what she is willing to pay for it."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:36 pm

Bronymous wrote:Phoenix cocks an eyebrow, and then displays a derisive smirk. "Well, I know for a fact you've never heard of me. But rest assured, arguments could be made that I do own the place. Buuuuuuut that's a discussion that's way above your security clearance, so let's just come back around to what exactly we're all here to do. Celestia was a bit sketchy on the details." He looks at the two hooded ponies expectantly.

"Such an argument could be made; Pheonix here is to lead the group. Another argument could be made that he is the most dangerous one in this room; I suggest," the grey pony states, glaring at the bothersome ghostie, "that you treat him with a certain amount of respect. As for payment. Pheonix and Fleetfoot are the only two here who have discussed this previously; they're recompense has already been arranged."

"Tick-Tock; you have been wondering who you are. Where you come from. The Princess has agreed to assist in finding out these things."

"Baron Von Wolf. You have undoubtedly been wanting this for a while; cooperate with us and we will restore your family bloodlines to their former glory."

"Wihkuk, Glenda. You are offered amnesty; provided you pull through alright, you are also offered whatever assistance you need in starting life in Equestria. You will be allowed to live in peace for as long as you should care to."

"Dakarr, of course. I need not even say it,"
the grey pony finished with a sigh.

"As for objectives. The ultimate goal, as not all of us are aware, is the collecting of the Elements of Harmony. Pheonix is correct in stating that you are not to be it's bearers; all we must do is find them, and bring them here for now."

"BUT, we don't know where they are hidden. To that end, your first objective is to find that out. There is a secret meeting of Nightmare Moon's generals and advisors in the city of Manehattan, in four days time; you shall go there, find this meeting, and infiltrate it. Wihkuk should be helpful there,"
the pony paused to glance towards the changeling.

"Once that's done, find out where the Elements are, and keep track of any other useful information they might happen to give you. The the Baron will report these things to us, and we can help you figure out where to go from there."

Note: It occurs to you that given the fastest method of travel (a caravan), Manehattan is quite a bit further away than four days. Brony, check your PM box.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next