Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Line Adventures OOC (one slot open)

+6
Z2
Doc pseudopolis
Cardbo
Xel Unknown
Grey Pen The Flawed
tygerburningbright
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Grand Line Adventures OOC (one slot open) - Page 20 Empty Re: Grand Line Adventures OOC (one slot open)

Post  Lyntermas Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 pm

Well, Dolores means sorrow, that's why I picked that.

Oh, by the way, I sent Grey Pen an email giving him an update on what's been happening in the campaign so far. Hopefully I'll get a reply soon and find out if any changes have happened in getting his Internet back.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Grand Line Adventures OOC (one slot open) - Page 20 Empty Re: Grand Line Adventures OOC (one slot open)

Post  Z2 Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:54 pm

I know why you picked Dolores, I thought it was very clever. I just... take Umbrage to the sound of that name. Wink
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:03 pm

Nah, I think Whisper fits better (since no mouth). Plus, she's kinda giving off the opposite effect with her sorrow-sucking, making others happier. She don't need any more grimness to her.

Speaking of which, can she mew, or meow? I know she doesn't have a mouth, but it seems a bit weird that it would be unable to vocalize, plus she's apparently able to purr.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:10 pm

No does not meow and no one knows how cats purr in the first place.

Don't ask me for naming advice...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:36 pm

Or me.

Unless you like the name "Captain McFluffypants" in which case

No you still shouldn't be asking me for the name it's just a bad idea all around
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:40 pm

DOUB<LE PO>ST

Actually, would anyone (including and especially tyger) mind if we "smash cut" straight to the restaurant? Like, I say "Actually there is one place", line break, "AND this is it!" And we're all here. Just for dramatic effect/timesavery.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:41 pm

I had something planed...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:44 pm

THEN SOMEONE WOULD MIND OKAY THEN
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:12 am

Last post from me on the name thing:

I'm going to go with:

Lily Whisper

It sounds kind of melodic, sounds amusingly like a pony name, and I get to accurately call it Lily while others get to accurately call it Whisper.
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:36 pm

I like this idea. Let's do it. :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Alright, I think we're ready to get go on the road to the university (or at least, to anything that stands between us and the university).
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:28 am

I think we're waiting for Tyger to advance events, or others to confirm leaving to university eatery at this point before he does that.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:51 pm

Well, I know Tyger has something planned for before we get to the university. But I can wait for him to advance things. He is the DM after all.

Although, imagine a session without a DM, where the players just made stuff up.

Tyger: Hey, I'm back. Anyway, you all start heading toward the university when...
Z2: Actually, we're sort of past that.
Tyger: What? I thought I told you I had something...
Lynt: Well, while you were gone, I used a "Crazy Contraption" to make a cannon that shot us all to One Piece's location.
Tyger: ...What!?! But, but you don't know where that is!!!
Lynt: Torque doesn't know nuclear physics either, but that doesn't stop him. We just calibrated it so it would aim at the largest collection of treasure on the Grand Line. Due to the significance of that accomplishment, we got enough Harmony to get to Level 7. Using my Inventor Destiny, I used It’s Bigger On The Inside to be able to carry all the gold we could, then designed the Superb Spatial Translocatifier. Then we used it to go back to the Isle of Guile, and whenever we run out of gold, we can just teleport back.
Zarhon: But our external circumstances haven't changed much. I mean, we aren't going to go public with our discovery until we actually reach One Piece "manually", so our notoriety is still the same. We just have a few more skills and infinite money. And some boons. We haven't decided on those yet, but we'll let you know. So, you said that something happened to us on the way to the university?
Tyger: ...
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:02 pm

I think the alley is the "event" at this point.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:15 pm

and I am going to wait to see if anyone is going to help with that roll.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:45 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:and I am going to wait to see if anyone is going to help with that roll.

Boomer's nat20 should do it.

Next time though, Xel, make sure you put a screenshot for a nat20 (press "print screen" button with the roll website open -> open MS paint -> paste the screenshot into paint -> edit as needed -> make an image file -> upload image to web via imgur -> post link).
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:58 pm

I roll dice in real life and don't own a digital camera

Am I still allowed to play this game
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Yeah... And I've yet to be asked to do such a thing when I get a nat 20... Most people just trust me. :3

I'm trusthworthy, right?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:19 pm

You are allowed writer but if your rolls get suspicious you will be required to use a dice site if you wish to stay.

Xel you are trusthworthy but the law is absolute.

tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:25 pm

*gurmbles about having to now make an imgur account*
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:*gurmbles about having to now make an imgur account*
No you don't. You can upload fine without an account (both via online image links and files), so long as the image isn't huge, or you try to upload 15+ images at once or something.

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:I roll dice in real life and don't own a digital camera

Am I still allowed to play this game
Well, you can always roll the dice in small boxes, immobilize the die with padding material, then send the box via postal service to Tyger's home address so he can see what side the die landed on. Surprised
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:31 pm

If that's Tyger's law, I'll be sure to follow it. I think I posted the image when I got the nat 12 during that battle.

I must confess, when I started playing Zilean's Revenge, I was almost afraid that I would be tempted to fudge the numbers. But given that I have posted Rolf's...unusual luck accurately so far, I think I passed that test with flying colors (the trust, not the dicerolling. Clumsy, clumsy Rolf.)
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Hrm, this doesn't look good. I think we either:

a) Stumbled onto a murder scene - There might be a body in that dumpster, and the cleaned up parts might be somepony cleaning up the scene of evidence (hoofprints, blood, etc).

b) Found something akin to a secret passage (the cleaned parts are the "often used" parts of a secret trapdoor/lever, and whoever used it might have been bleeding).

If its a), we may want to be careful on what we touch (hoofprints?), lest we get implicated into something very bad.

Also, I think you need to tell Shallow what was "seen" before he can respond to it.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:57 pm

If Starshine's (Shinestone?) body is in that dumpster, would using "speak to the dead" allow Shallow to recover some of Starshine's "blank" memory? The spell says the ghost answers a question truthfully/without obfuscation, so it might let him recall whatever he has forgotten (from the whole dying process), or was forced to forget (if the minotaur was involved, he may have brainwashed him and lead him here from), or let him "see" events that transpired right after his actual death.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:33 pm

No due to being under the effects of another resurrection effect .
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next