Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

+3
Pingcode
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
7 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Storm Blade ear's flicked back when he heard the unicorn rush in, noting that 'Golden Armour' seemed to be a Captain of the Guard, however he ignored this for now as he moved to the window quickly, saying. "I suggest somepony tries to get information about the couple that Sunstrike managed to get imprisoned, as his first successful case, I believe it'll be easier to get information about it. I'm going after Sunstrike myself."

With these words, Storm Blade jumped out the window himself, quickly opening his wings and flying up slightly. Not much, but enough to be clearing ponies heads as he chased after Sunstrike, not wanting to lose him.

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:52 pm

"So... what now Moony? Regroup at the theater and look for a lead or start searching for that lawyer, Mental, or any accomplices?" Sparks asks towards the last place Moonshot wrote a message.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:42 pm

"You're looking for that magician too? All the more reason to help you with this. Necrar says, looking at the earth pony.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Spoiler:
You try your best to keep up with Sunstrike as he sprints southwards, going through a district full of houses. He keeps well ahead of you, and you try to keep sight of him...

(Roll Perception please...)

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
The thieves are ready to fight, but they wait, giving you one last chance to surrender your money and not suffer a beating...

(Initiative Order: Necrar, Aces High, Purple Thief, Brown Thief, Green Thief)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Spoiler:

Storm Blade criticized himself for allowing a simple prosecutor on FOOT beat a royal guard pegasi in the air! Okay, he was wearing his armour but he was used to flying with it now, it didn't affect him anymore. He quickly accelerated, not flying flat out, but accelerating to catch up nonetheless.

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:42 pm

The feather levitates into the air, floats horizontally, then swooshes out to the mare as she departs, as though in a salute. Then it floats over and lodges itself into Moonshot's currently invisible cheveaudarme cap. 'Go to Town Hall, find Captain. Need to cordon theatre. Ask lawyer, maybe leads?' he writes with the blood - he needed to find some ink and soon.

He gives directions by tapping on Sparks' chest, front, sides, and back of neck when necessary to lead him in the right direction when lost.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Pingcode wrote:The feather levitates into the air, floats horizontally, then swooshes out to the mare as she departs, as though in a salute. Then it floats over and lodges itself into Moonshot's currently invisible cheveaudarme cap. 'Go to Town Hall, find Captain. Need to cordon theatre. Ask lawyer, maybe leads?' he writes with the blood - he needed to find some ink and soon.

He gives directions by tapping on Sparks' chest, front, sides, and back of neck when necessary to lead him in the right direction when lost.

Sparks diligently follows Moonshot's directions all the while regularly searching his field of vision for Storm Blade, Mental, the lawyer, or any suspicious activity.

Spoiler:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:11 pm

"Now, this will be fun... How about a taste of my home?" Necrar says releasing condensed darkness at the brown thief.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:56 am

Aces sighed, a little irritated now. "Alrigh', look, I'm sure you all don' want the trouble of a figh', so let's jus'-"

Colter Bolt wrote:"Now, this will be fun... How about a taste of my home?" Necrar says releasing condensed darkness at the brown thief.

"COME ON!" Aces shouted, gritting his teeth. Then, after a brief moment, he managed to smile. "Well, so much for negotiatons..." he mumbled, slapping his left hoof - or, where it would be - with his right. A buzzing noise emerged from it as a panel on its side opened up, revealing a series of rapidly-shifting numbers on a digital display.

Spoiler:

A brief bolt of lightning ran up the prosthetic, causing Aces to wince in pain for a moment, stepping back, before he...smiled?

Spoiler:

"Lesson to be learned, gentlecolts and filly...don' ge' into a figh'..."

About half a dozen more panels opened up on his prosthetic, a small tube poking out of each one. Aces slammed his "arm" into the ground, and a dull roar echoed through the alley, followed by a short feeling of a chill.

Aces' pupils dilated. "UNLESS YOU'RE WILLING TO BE' YOUR LIFE!"

From each of the tubes on his prosthetic, six missles burst forth in rapid-fire, continuing a short distance upward before lazily looping around and spreading blossoming fire around the close confines of the alley.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:54 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
You manage to follow him through the district you were in into a new one, where the lights aren't as bright as everywhere else. You still manage to see Sunstrike, but you also hear a couple of explosions not too far away. Sunstrike doesn't seem to care, and continues in the direction he was headed, which is near to but not precisely where the explosions came from...

tygerburningbright wrote:
Spoiler:
It takes a bit of time to get anywhere, since the district you are currently in is fenced off in every direction other than back to the pier you started from, but from there you are led to Main Street. As you enter the street, you spot a bunch of guards in armour and a few other ponies wearing a similar cap to that Moonshot wears around The Right Note. You also see a colossus pony completely covered in golden armour march down the street and past the performance house...

Moonshot, you know that this armoured pony is your captain, Golden Wall. You also know that the speed of his march is basically as fast as he can go, so wherever he's heading, it's pretty urgent...

You both also hear something in the distance. It sounded like fireworks or something?

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
All the thieves get a bit of a shiver from this, but nothing much...

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
(My NSFW Response When)

If that purple pegasus wasn't panicking before, she was now. She flew away immediately. The other two ponies looked at each, and followed the mare. One calls out, "We'll make sure Smart Feather hears about this!"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:10 am

"Unholy Darkness..... He says, turning to the walking missle launcher. First note: Make sure to be on better terms with home before calling upon it. Second note: Never fight with this guy. "That was... How does... What is..." Necrar stammers. Visibly collecting himself, he says "So... You're working to stop that magician?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:51 am

Aces smiles a small smile, but chooses to ignore Necrar's surprise, both for the sake of cordiality and because of the fact that the more he can play off the feat he just accomplished as "no big deal", the less lucky and more powerful it makes him look. Just like an advanced version of poker, really. "Yeah, I am," Aces nods, turning back on his heel and retreating into a relatively neutral expression. His rocket-launcher shifted back into a relatively unassuming prosthetic leg, though scorch marks from the rockets lay black upon the silvery metal of the artificial leg.

Which was of course nothing compared to how the alley looked.

Aces finished turning to Necrar, leaning ever-so-slightly onto his left leg. Decreased weight and all. "You're looking for the grandstander too, then?"

"Pony's either a good trickster or he can control the darkness..." Aces privately mused. "Better be careful...he seems nice enough and all, bu' my strength's always lay in being able to see what my opponents are doing, and then no' being too subtle abou' i'. Wouldn' wan' to ge' in a figh' with this guy either way..."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:10 am

Moonshot stops both Sparks and Golden Wall, quickly tapping both of them.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:49 am

Storm Blade frowned when he heard a series of explosions, and wished he could go and investigate. However, he was busy with another mission as a guard, and he couldn't afford to lose Sunstrike. So he ignored them, wanting to go and investigate them later. For now, he was following Sunstrike, not making any move to make his presence known, but not exactly hiding it, either.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:33 pm

"Yeah. I tracked one of his associates to the hotel right around the corner." Necrar says, pointing towards the aformentioned hotel.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Pingcode wrote:Moonshot stops both Sparks and Golden Wall, quickly tapping both of them.

"That's Moonshot he's still invisible. I'm guessing you're important so might as well tell you all the hostages have been freed and the enchantments have been removed except on Moonshot."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:55 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:"Yeah. I tracked one of his associates to the hotel right around the corner." Necrar says, pointing towards the aformentioned hotel.

Aces's face brightened and he began walking over to Necrar. "That's excellen' to hear. I was planning to interrogate some of the thugs 'round here, but apparently you've go' better eyes than I do."

A few hooves away from Necrar, Aces stopped and held out a hoof of his own. "Name's Aces High. Sounds to me like we've go' a crook to catch."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:09 pm

"Necrar." Necrar says, bumping hooves with Aces. "And I hope your eyes, er... eye, is good. Last time I saw the pony, it was invisible."
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade frowned when he heard a series of explosions, and wished he could go and investigate. However, he was busy with another mission as a guard, and he couldn't afford to lose Sunstrike. So he ignored them, wanting to go and investigate them later. For now, he was following Sunstrike, not making any move to make his presence known, but not exactly hiding it, either.
You continue following Sunstrike until he storms into a building. It's a two-story building with a sign decorated with a drawing of a white cat sleeping on a stone, the title "Le Chat Blanc" below it, on the side of the building. "Le Chat Blanc" is also above the door Sunstrike entered...

Pingcode wrote:Moonshot stops both Sparks and Golden Wall, quickly tapping both of them.
tygerburningbright wrote:"That's Moonshot he's still invisible. I'm guessing you're important so might as well tell you all the hostages have been freed and the enchantments have been removed except on Moonshot."
The armoured pony hears what you have said, but he still marches, signalling you to follow him as he talks. "If what you say is true, then that is good news, but right now we have bigger problems. I think Sunstrike is going to confront the pony behind this. If you are who I think you are, then I've already seen your fellow guard, but I doubt he alone could take down somepony who makes thirty ponies vanish. Moonshot, if you are there, take this guard and lead him to Le Chat Blanc tavern as quick as possible. That's where I was told Mental Magic would be during his stay. I guess Sunstrike found out as well but didn't care until now. Now go!"

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
It takes you a small while to find the mark again, but you do see it due to its glow...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:21 pm

Storm Blade was forced to land and follow Sunstrike on foot, through due to how close he was to the ground, he was able to keep Sunstrike in his view sight as he easily followed the prosecutor.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:22 pm

"Ok, found it!" Necrar says, leaving the remains of the alley and heading towards the mark. "Follow me!"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:"Ok, found it!" Necrar says, leaving the remains of the alley and heading towards the mark. "Follow me!"

"Huh? Wha' are you..." Aces blinked once before chasing after him. "Hey! Wai' up!"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:09 pm

"I put a mark on the pony."Necrar explains, slowing down so Aces could catch up. "That's how I managed to follow it here.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Moonshot salutes with the feather, then leads Sparks to the Le Chat Blanc as quickly as he can, using the same system of taps as before.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:39 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade was forced to land and follow Sunstrike on foot, through due to how close he was to the ground, he was able to keep Sunstrike in his view sight as he easily followed the prosecutor.
You enter Le Chat Blanc. You see a couple of tables and stools, with a bar to the back of the room and a staircase near the bar. You see Sunstrike climb those stairs quickly, with the bartender looking over towards the prosecutor, somewhat puzzled to what the rush was...

Colter Bolt wrote:"Ok, found it!" Necrar says, leaving the remains of the alley and heading towards the mark. "Follow me!"
You walk towards the mark, leading Aces High as you do. When you get to the street the mark is, it seems that the mark is in a some sort of tavern a few buildings away. You see a dark blue pegasus with a yellow and white mane enter the tavern...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next