Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

+3
Pingcode
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
7 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  tygerburningbright Fri May 03, 2013 11:09 pm

"Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong..." Sparks says quoting something he heard long ago "So yea they probably have backup or have reformed and now want revenge."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  Paper Shadow Sat May 04, 2013 3:50 am

tygerburningbright wrote:"we're not going to do anything bad but if you want fight that badly how about a friendly spar later? I'd actually like to see how you fight."
The creature somewhat grumbles a reply, although you're not sure if he was saying yes or no. In addition, after you leave the cave discussing how things may or may not be going horribly wrong, you hear barking and howling in the distance...

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
(I'll allow this for now, but after this battle I'm heading straight to the Ask a DM Thread and get this whole deal with skill checks in combat sorted out...)

(Storm Blade, you're up. Also, roll Perception to see if you can see through Aces High's ruse...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat May 04, 2013 8:42 am

(I'll just do the perception for now, I need to know the results before I make my turn)

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat May 04, 2013 8:52 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:(I'll just do the perception for now, I need to know the results before I make my turn)

Spoiler:
(Nope, you think Aces High has fallen once again. You do, however, hear some bushes rustling nearby, but you don't know what is causing it...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat May 04, 2013 8:59 am

"Thanks Splash." Storm Blade panted, through he cursed when he noticed that Ace had been taken out by the wolves again. His armour soothed his aching muscles and body, rejuvenating him slightly as he decided on what to do. Deciding he needed to become more defensive, he quickly conjured up water, lightning and wind around him to form a shield, as small bolt of lightning jutting out to hit the first wolf that hit him after he healed himself, as jumped back to further heal him, his open wounds sealing up.

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat May 04, 2013 10:02 am

Paper Shadow wrote:
The creature somewhat grumbles a reply, although you're not sure if he was saying yes or no. In addition, after you leave the cave discussing how things may or may not be going horribly wrong, you hear barking and howling in the distance...

"More timberwolves... If they are at the lake then the others are in trouble. So we better pick up the pace and I'll go on ahead."

roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat May 04, 2013 11:34 am

Necrar runs after Sparks, just a little slower.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat May 04, 2013 11:57 am

You both arrive to see Storm Blade conjure his shield in a large brawl against quite a number of timberwolves, although in your haste it seems that the creatures and Zippy have lagged behind. Aces High seems like he has been defeated, and Splash Control has seen better days (although he was burning to death only so long ago, so that's pretty easy to say)...

(You both may take a turn now. I rolled initiative for both of you (before realising I hadn't saved the timberwolf initiative rolls, which is why your making your turns now), but I rolled the same result, so whoever posts first goes first...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat May 04, 2013 12:37 pm

"Sorry we were gone so long, we had a few minor problems."Necrar says, stepping up next to Aces unconscious body "But looks like you guys had some bigger problems." Necrar puts a hoof on Aces and covers him in shadow, which dissapates when the hoof is removed.
moves list:
combat data:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat May 04, 2013 1:02 pm

Sparks leaps into the fight utterly disregarding the concept of safety. "It looks like we arrived just in time."

talents:

combat:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat May 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Two timberwolves keep up their attack on Storm Blade...

(Storm Blade takes 11 damage)

Splash Control, happy to see the others return, let out another rallying cry...

(Everyone may flip a coin. If heads, you get a pip...)

However, he is silenced by two further attacks, which knocks the unicorn out...

(Splash Control takes 11 damage)
(Splash Control is unconscious)

The remaining four timberwolves decide to change targets and head towards to latest entries to the battle...

(Necrar takes 7 damage)
(Sparks takes 8 damage)

Initiative Order:
Timberwolves A, B
Splash Control (unconscious)
Timberwolves C, D, E, F, G, H (all bloodied)
Aces High - Current Turn
Timberwolf I (dead)
Storm Blade
Necrar
Sparks
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat May 04, 2013 2:41 pm

A loud beeping noise came from Aces High's direction.

As the majority of those battling swiveled their heads to look, Aces pounded on his fake arm until it stopped making noise. Then he turned to the gaze of half a dozen timberwolves. "Ah, shoo'."

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon May 06, 2013 6:34 pm

"You shouldn't have come for a second round." In an instant Sparks dashes over to the opposite side of the timberwolf pack cutting any foe in his way.
talent:
stats:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon May 06, 2013 6:38 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:
talent:
You leave behind a trail of logs and carved wood in your wake. It's a impressive display...

(Timberwolf B is bloodied)
(Timberwolves C, D, E, F, G, and H are all dead)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon May 06, 2013 8:50 pm

"You're not done yet Splash," Necrar says, his eyes completely red, no pupils. "Nor you, Aces."
Shadows stream from Necrar to the two he named. The shadows around Aces cover him and enter his metal leg, disappearing. The shadows around Splash cover him, but don't disappear, making a thin layer of armor. As the shadows stop moving, his eyes return to normal.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Colter Bolt on Tue May 07, 2013 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too tired to remember to list targets...)
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue May 07, 2013 5:23 am

(May I ask who you are using the special on?)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue May 07, 2013 9:44 am

(( Sorry. That would be Splash. ))
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue May 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
Splash Control quickly gets back onto his hooves, with a spring in his step and once again motivated...

(Splash Control is up and no longer bloodied...)

(Just waiting on Fury now. Unless he posted something in the OOC topic which I have missed and/or forgotten saying he wouldn't be here for a while, I'm giving him until the end of Friday to post. If he doesn't, I'll make his turn for him...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed May 08, 2013 11:43 pm

(11 damage, even taking into account the resist?

Stupid alerts failed)
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 09, 2013 6:29 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:(11 damage, even taking into account the resist?

Stupid alerts failed)
(Oops, sorry. Storm Blade took 5 Damage...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu May 09, 2013 9:28 am

Storm Blade winced in pain as he was struck through his shield, through the damage taken was lowered thanks to it, he was still wounded once again, bleeding slightly. However, he knew the battle had turned as his shield fell away. "About time you two showed up." He grumbled with a huff, through he was rather pleased that Sparks and Nectar where back. "You see why I really didn't want to split the group?" He continued on as he lifted his right hoof, pointing it as the weakened Timberwolf, sending a bolt of lightning at it that sent a stream of energy back at him, soothing his aches and healing the wound he had taken.

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 09, 2013 2:32 pm

The timberwolf is barely standing...

(Also, because I'm tired of forgetting your damage penalty, let's just forget about it. Even if I did apply it, what happens next would be the same...)

The timberwolf tries to strike you down in retaliation, but it is interrupted as an arrow soars through the air and knocks the beast down into pieces. From the bush you see creatures that remind you of the newly crowned Princess Sparkle's pet, although less cute and wearing a mix match of dirty rags and oversized foliage. Another arrow and a swing of a club knocks a few branches out of the last remaining timberwolf...

The leader, from the back, is not amused with the turn of the battle. He lets out a mighty bark, which stops the last fighting timberwolf from attacking. After a brief pause, the timberwolf willingly falls to pieces, and all the scattered sticks, branches and logs from all the wolves begin to roll and float towards the leader, who begins to change his form. The more perceptive of you notice the lake react wildly to this, as if it was the sea during a storm. Soon, a enormous timberwolf stands before you, ready to pounce on his prey. As they watch this, the creatures lose any backbone they had, drop their weapons and some mushrooms, and flee to some nearby bush...

"That's big," Splash Control mutters to you all. "That's very big."

Initiative Order:
Splash Control
Aces High, Storm Blade, Sparks, Necrar (you can do your turns in any order to save time)
Giant Timberwolf

The unicorn lets out another rallying cry as he charges the timberwolf, somewhat in fear of the beast...

(Everyone flip a coin. You know the rest. Make your turns when you get a chance, unless you want to wait for someone in order to combo...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu May 09, 2013 2:52 pm

"I've heard of such things like this, but I've never actually seen one before." Storm Blade remarked, as his carefully examined the beast that was now standing in front of them. "Still, there is no reason to assuming that this thing is going to be tougher than an entire timberwolf pack, and as we just took a pack out. Its time to make this thing fall."

As he spoke, Storm Blade felt his armour working, restoring his energy once more. His right hoof outstretched, a powerful bolt of lightning raced from it to slam into the big timberwolf.

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu May 09, 2013 4:18 pm

"Tic these-this thing just doesn't know when to stay down." Sparks draws his sword and makes deep stab straight up through the timberwolf's chest.

combat:
stats:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu May 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Spoiler:

Aces laughed aloud as the familiar clinking of machinery opened up his panels. "You were tougher before, big guy...all that's going to do is give me a bigger targe'!"

With this, Aces brought up his metal arm, the pipes protruding from the various openings suddenly spinning 180 degrees to face forward, and fired the entirety of his missile salvo directly at the giant timberwolf's legs.

The water rippled and crashed against the shore behind the battle.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next