Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

+3
Pingcode
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
7 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 39 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:56 pm

"I asked him a few questions," Aces said, straightening and quite nonchalantly replacing his eyepatch. "That's all. Come on," and he began walking towards the construct slowly disappearing over the horizon, "We go' a pony named Sparks to find."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 39 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:34 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe blinks, not knowing that that was more or less a warning sign, and goes back to his pokes and bugs.
Colter Bolt wrote:"Honestly, I'm surprised that the shadow hasn't let itself dissapate just to be rid of you." Necrar says, patting the construct. "Don't worry, when this is all over, I know the perfect place to destroy stuff until you're happy."
The construct does not seem to react once more, although he seems to be taking you towards the docks...

tygerburningbright wrote:
Spoiler:
On the ship, you see about five pegasus ponies fitting statues and framed paintings into wooden boxes, and them lifting them down into the hull of the ship. You also see a box containing a variety of weapons that the thieves use. The box is open, but the key is inside the lock...

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Spoiler:
You have been warned about the Feather Brothers by fellow guards. Leaders of The Feathers, Smart Feather, an intelligent and slightly arrogant pegasus with absolutely no strength, and Strong Feather, who is lacking in the brain department but is considered by some to be the strongest pegasus in the known world, are usually seen together, fitting the trope of one being the brains and one being the brawn. They spend most of their time hidden, with Smart managing the business and leadership side of running a thieves guild, as well as coming up with new ways to pickpocket and mug unsuspecting victims, and Strong protecting his fragile brother and teaching the other thieves how to fight and use weapons. This combination is the reason why the Feathers are are successful in Saint-Trotez, and the reason they are one of the remaining criminal gangs in the city after the employment of Golden Wall. Despite popular belief, they aren't racist towards non-pegasi. They simply don't hire them because it's easier to escape when everypony has wings...

Also, you remember that Stanza has commented that Smart Feather may have read one too many stories about gangsters, and kinda talks like one as a slightly amusing result...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:49 pm

Sparks carfully shuts the box locks it down and takes away the key. He then sneaks into the hull and looks for a good place to hide/pretend to be knocked out.

Spoiler:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Spoiler:
No one spots you or your actions. In the hull, you find a couple of crates store at the far end of the hull, most likely containing some stolen goods. You could hide the crown in one of the smaller ones, and hide yourself in one of the larger ones...

---

At this point, the construct has finally arrived at the Pier District. It points towards one of the boats at the docks...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Aces nudges Snipe. "Take to the air and see if you can' find our crowned friend," he says before passing along the colt's physical description.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Snipe checks his wings, doing a quick test to see if they work right, before flying into the air, and looking round both stealthily and carefully

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:04 am

LoganAura wrote:Snipe checks his wings, doing a quick test to see if they work right, before flying into the air, and looking round both stealthily and carefully

Spoiler:
Looking around, you spot about five pegasus ponies going about placing pictures and statues into wooden crates. There is a non-wooden box there as well, but it is closed. You also spot two pegasus ponies watching from above the ship on storm clouds. Or at least, they should be, but they are enjoying a conversation where one is telling the story of a fishing trip he went on going wrong. No pony seems to notice you...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:15 am

Snipe glances, making a quiet note to the others about how many and what they're doing before messaging the others. "I'm not sure if they can sound the alarm or not, but I think I'm going to take on the two pegasi up here. Bad or good idea?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 am

Storm Blade sighed, deciding he was the only one that had any sense, he didn't follow the construct. Instead he grabbed the feather and spread his wings. Taking flight, and heading towards the bank, assuming that is where most of the guards could still be found. As he had to hand this thief over to the guards to make sure he was arrested. Can't just leave him in the middle of a street.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:00 am

Paper Shadow wrote:
No one spots you or your actions. In the hull, you find a couple of crates store at the far end of the hull, most likely containing some stolen goods. You could hide the crown in one of the smaller ones, and hide yourself in one of the larger ones...

Sparks places the crown into one of the smaller crates and then hides behind one of the larger crates pretending to be unconscious.

Spoiler:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:26 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe glances, making a quiet note to the others about how many and what they're doing before messaging the others. "I'm not sure if they can sound the alarm or not, but I think I'm going to take on the two pegasi up here. Bad or good idea?"

"Bad idea, at leas' the way you're saying i'."
Aces shook his head. "Try making i' sound like you want to engage them in conversation until we can slip by them or something. And jus' in case that's a stupid idea, wai' for the others' suggestions before doing anything!"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Spoiler:
No pony notices you, and you slip into a large crate alongside some painting. It's a bit of a squeeze...

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade sighed, deciding he was the only one that had any sense, he didn't follow the construct. Instead he grabbed the feather and spread his wings. Taking flight, and heading towards the bank, assuming that is where most of the guards could still be found. As he had to hand this thief over to the guards to make sure he was arrested. Can't just leave him in the middle of a street.
You arrive at the bank. You see a bunch of chevaudarme officers investigating both the bank and the museum, and guards keeping watch all over. You also see Golden Wall on the street as well, giving out orders. Both the bank and the museum has been closed off from the public...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:32 pm

I don't know. Seems a little too risky. Think they heard what all has happened at the museum? If so, then I have an idea. Necrar replies, tapping his chin.

Last edited by Colter Bolt on Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:27 am

Storm Blade flies over to Golden Wall, putting the pegasus infront of him before saying. "Sir, this pegasus here is a member of the feathers, there is also another six or so feathers unconscious and tied in the museum. If I may be bold, I suggest you send some of the guards here to make sure they are taken into custody if that hasn't been done already. I need to follow a lead in discovering where Sparks may have gone."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:54 am

"Thank you Storm," replies the Captain as other guards take the shaken thief off you and take him away. "We've already dealt with the thieves tied up in the museum, but a lot of valuables from the upper floors have been stolen. We're currently trying to find any evidence that will tell us where they've been taken, but it isn't looking good." He then gives you a confused look, or at least the closest you can get when you are wearing a helmet that completely covers your face. "Wait, what do you mean by that? What has happened to Sparks?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:00 am

"He remained at the museum while the rest of us checked on the bank-explosion. By the time we got back, the six pegasi were unconscious and Sparks was missing." Storm Blade explained as quickly as possible. "There is more to it then that, but time is short. If there are any spare guards, the lead to where Sparks is might also help use find the stolen treasure."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:26 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"He remained at the museum while the rest of us checked on the bank-explosion. By the time we got back, the six pegasi were unconscious and Sparks was missing." Storm Blade explained as quickly as possible. "There is more to it then that, but time is short. If there are any spare guards, the lead to where Sparks is might also help use find the stolen treasure."
(Just a heads up, there was only four ponies at the museum, not six...)

Golden Wall signals over two chevaudarme officers, who salute the captain when they arrive. "Follow this guard. Help him look for a unicorn guard with a grey coat"

"Oui monsieur," replies one...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:53 am

(4? But wasn't there 6 pegasus when Sparks jumped in?)

"Thank you sir." Storm Blade replied before turning around, "This way please." He directed at the officers. Constructing a mental map in his head, he quickly began trotting in the direction that the construct had been moving. Trusting that the officers will be able to keep up with his jogging pace.

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:36 pm

"This is really troubling... Maybe I can pull off a "Lost little kid" Look if I didn't have my gun."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:38 pm

"Alrigh', now how to bes' go abou' approaching..." Aces High scratched his chin. "Maybe we pretend we're drunk or something? Then, when they're off-guard and dismissive, we sneak pas' them?" he offered and telepathizied at the same time.

"No' my bes' plan, bu' it'll have to do on shor' notice..."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:56 pm

"Might as well. I'm not that good at acting, but I could certainly try." Necrar paces back and forth for a little bit. "Or Snipe can give me his gun, Aces pretends to be drunk and Snipe pretends to be a lost kid, and both of you talk about a pegasus skeleton around here, and how it appeared after the explosion." Necrar whispers and thinks so that they all know.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:31 pm

"You know what? I'll let you two plan. I'm leaving, and I'm taking the construct with me." Necrar says, walking towards the construct. "Come on, let's go." And with that, Necrar walks off.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Aces sighed. "Alrigh', so when he gets himself in a fix, le' him handle i' for a bit then jump 'em all, take 'em ou', and proceed as normal."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Storm Blade kept on moving in the same direction, but after 5-10 minutes, he spoke up. "Officers, if I keep heading in this direction, is there a specific place I will reach?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Snipe tilts his head, readying his gun and heads over to Aces, feeling more comfortable around another pony at the moment. "I don't think the construct'll listen to him."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next