Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

+5
Curunir
casey1859
Retrokinesis
Xel Unknown
AProcrastinatingWriter
9 posters

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga - Page 32 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

Post  Dusk Raven Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:34 pm

Wandering Eye, after a slight moment of inaction, points out the camera above. "Uh, guys? I think we need to move unless we want eyes on us." As he spoke, he looked around for a safe spot to hide from the camera's view.

Perception:
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga - Page 32 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:10 pm

There isn't anything nearby, but there's a small rock system, so to speak, about a dozen feet away. If the party could get there before being spotted by somepony else, the security camera wouldn't be able to see them.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Iggy decided to interrupt the awkward silence. 
"Ok ponies I can "see" pretty damn good most of the time but however, I cannot sense too much right now which would probably be because we're in a pretty big room aren't we?"
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:48 pm

"That's right," Grizzle mumbled, patting the blind pony on the shoulder absentmindedly. "We're about to head to a different rock formation, so stay close and move when we do, alright?"

A split-second pause.

"Now!" Grizzle said, rushing forth and taking position behind the other cluster of rocks. The party followed and in one case overran him, finding similar positions to hide in.

For a split second, everything seemed alright.

Then the nearest guard, the extra-large unicorn, slowly turned on his back-right hoof, staring directly at the rock the party was taking solace behind. A few steps forward, gun raised, and he began circling around the stone formation...
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:01 pm

...and then suddenly, there was a crackling noise.

Not a perceptible one, though. Not one, pony or otherwise, noticed at all. That is, besides one Princess Luna, who looked over her shoulder to the Canterlot Caves, worried for her small - and important - group of soldiers and civilians.

That was a big burst in the background magic of Equestria. She wondered what could have changed. But inspecting her memory, she could find nothing wrong or different. She supposed it was a bit silly to expect she could.

"One can only hope the changes have not been too drastic," she murmured to herself. "And that they are all alright..."

Every one of them that Luna had sent out to investigate the cave were all just fine, of course.

Spark Plug was fine. Grizzle was fine. Brilliant Shimmer was fine. Wandering Eye was fine. Scorch was fine. Composed Luthier was fine. Iggy was fine. Cobbled Stone was fine. Costumed Change was fine.

The party had just managed to sneak uneventfully (and somewhat miraculously) past a mining room of some sort, tall, and covered by crystals within and without, and all thanks to a very clever application of Magical Tricks by their other sunglasses-wearing pegaus, Costumed. They quickly descended the staircase where the gems were being dumped (apparently past an outcropping with a door on it at the bottom of these stairs), to a somewhat lower similar operation that was picking up the gems once more and transporting them somewhere nearby. Two guards stood in front of the door, weapons brought up halfway at all times, but they didn't seem to have noticed the party yet.

The party, by the way, was in high spirits at this point. Despite the danger, despite the apparent size of the organization, besides the daunting task before them, and very against the odds at some points...they were all alive. They were all okay. None of them had been hurt. None of them had been killed.

None of them had been removed from existence, kicking and screaming.

Spoiler:

Last edited by AProcrastinatingWriter on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:56 pm

"Okay, guys... what now? I can't do all the stealthy stuff, can I?"

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Scorch wriggles one of his wrists so his broken chains rattle ever so slightly, so the party could hear but not the guards. "I won't be sneaking anytime soon," the dragon remarks, "But we could always just try to rush them and bring them down before they can do anything."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:48 pm

"Okay, let's call the ambush 'Plan B', Scorch. Here's what I'm thinking: I turn into a guard so, if any real guards come around, I can distract 'em while you all sneak around. We can probably get a better view of these Echo creeps if one of us can stand out in the open, anyway." Costume faces the rest of the group. "Any objections?"

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:07 pm

"If you or my fellow guardspony might bring up a second suit, illusory though it may be, I would appreciate if I might accompany you for backup in the event something goes wrong," Grizzle responded.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:24 pm

"Okay, not sure if I can make you a suit, but I'll see what I can do."
Costume changes into a unicorn guard, then uses Special Effects to attempt to conjure a second catsuit for Grizzle.

Spoiler:

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Spoiler:

"Ah, yes, this should suit our purposes just fine," Grizzle said, looking over his new black uniform and unaware of the pun he'd just made. "Lead the way."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:24 pm

"Okay, first thing, let's go check out whatever's going on down there. C'mon, Grizzle." Costume leads the way down the staircase. "Just act natural, try not to draw attention to yourself."

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:42 pm

"Might I just say that this plan like many of your others sounds like a terrible idea but I'll just hang back and watch to see how this plays out."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:46 pm

"What's that Iggy I can't hear you I'm doing my awesome plan if you wanted something else you should've said something okay bye."

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:53 pm

RandomNumbers9041 wrote:"Okay, first thing, let's go check out whatever's going on down there. C'mon, Grizzle." Costume leads the way down the staircase. "Just act natural, try not to draw attention to yourself."

"Right," Grizzle whispered, following after Costume Change.

Closer to the bottom of the stairs, a guard (pegasus, from the look of things) shoots his head up sharply. He doesn't actually raise his weapon, but he shifts it slightly towards the two of you. "Halt. Identify yourselves immediately."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:28 pm

"Certainly, sir. We're new recruits. I'm Geode, and my associate here is Diamond Dust."

'I look like an Echo member, right?' Check:

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:46 pm

The guard groans into his hoof. "Not by name. By number. Geeze, newbies..."

The other guard snickers a little.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:52 pm

"Oh, yes, of course! My mistake. Numbers 216 and 217."

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:06 am

"Alright, and your business?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:26 am

"We wanted to report in. We just joined, as you could probably tell," Costume chuckles with the last line, "and weren't exactly sure what to be doing. If somepony could show us around, that would be very helpful. We can't really work well if we don't know where to be, right?"
Costume keeps laughing. Let's hope this guy has a sense of humour.

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:20 pm

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Spoiler:

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:28 pm

Spoiler:

The guard sighed. "Yeah, been there. Alright, you can go through. Metal?"

The unicorn next to him ("metal", apparently) turned to the door, which glowed - his own horn's glow suppressed by the suit he wore. After a second or two, the door opened up, creaking as it did.

"Go on ahead."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:36 pm

"Thank-you... Metal, was it?" Costume beacons to Grizzle to follow him through the door. "C'mon, Diamond."

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:42 pm

"Huh? Oh, ah...right, Geode," Grizzle said in a too-loud voice before following after you.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next