Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

+5
Curunir
casey1859
Retrokinesis
Xel Unknown
AProcrastinatingWriter
9 posters

Page 38 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga - Page 38 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:26 pm

Spoiler:

The pony shifts uncomfortably beneath Costume's hoof. "No, no...no. Can't say I've ever had that experience, though it doesn't sound all that pleasant...much prefer not to go through it. Look," he shrugs, or at least makes the attempt. "You said it yourself: I'm cannon fodder. I was telling the truth when I said I didn't have any idea what's going on here, alright? I mean, I've got some idea, but it's all, wossname, baseless conjecture at this point, hear?" He sighs. "But of course that ain't what you asked, issit? Fine. I'm here 'cause I want a change in regimes. Happy enough an answer for the throat-splitting to get over with, then?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga - Page 38 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

Post  deonte9109 Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:07 pm

"Shimmer......I love you so much right now. Nice to know everypony is starting to find nads finally or at some of you."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:06 pm

"...because obviously it was Brilli that tackled this guy."

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:47 pm

"Just about any meat head can tackle but it takes real wit and intelligence to threaten somepony."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:08 am

"'Wit and intelligence'? How does your threatening to murder everypony take wit and intelligence?! I have more wit and intelligence in my left forehoof than you do in your whole body!! So why don't you just leave until we need a blind old pegasus who does nothing but yell and hold us back. Spoiler: That would be NEVER!!!"

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:15 pm

"And this is the lot I was captured by," the pony beneath Costume's hoof shakes his head. "What's next, the musician's inferiority complex gonna kick in, or is Brilli over here gonna try and take a kick at one of you?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Scorch, who took the moment bought by the group's arguing to take a breather, places a foot on the neck of the captured pony and begins to press down. "I don't know about you lot," comments Scorch, "But at this point, I just wanna knock this pony out, carry his unconscious body with us, move forward, try to sneak past yet another set of guards, fail, and then throw the body at them."

(Athletics Roll: 9 (Roll) + 13 (Bonus) = 22)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:44 pm

The pony coughs viciously under Scorch's weight. "No can do, dragon-boy," the colt says through strained breath. "Shift change for us isn't for another seven minutes or so." A pause. "As a hint to get off my windpipe and get moving, right?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:29 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"And this is the lot I was captured by," the pony beneath Costume's hoof shakes his head. "What's next, the musician's inferiority complex gonna kick in, or is Brilli over here gonna:twisted:  try and take a kick at one of you?"

The pony coughs viciously under Scorch's weight. "No can do, dragon-boy," the colt says through strained breath. "Shift change for us isn't for another seven minutes or so." A pause. "As a hint to get off my windpipe and get moving, right?"

Luthier spoke up, getting between Costume Change and Iggy.

"Alright everypony, let's calm down... our captive has a point: we need to stop arguing- however tempting Iggy may make it- this display of disunity is certainly not helping the questioning process.  Although it does seem he has given us some useful information, thanks to Scorch- we have about seven minutes to get ready for their backup or to get out of here while we can."
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:39 pm

"Hmm..." Grizzle considers. "What lies up ahead?"

"Heh," the colt chokes. "Like I'm gonna tell you lot that...higher-ups figure out I said anything it'll still be my head rolling through the celebrating Prench streets anywho. Might as well not even give out the satisfaction..."

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:21 pm

"Who the buck are you callling old? If anything you're older than me. And don't evn get me started on a brain versus brawn argument. Besides...."
Iggy flitted lazily towards the restrained colt.
"...we have some business that needs to be taken care of. Now I will tell you the same thing I told somepony else but in an abridged form: talk = no eternal torture and probably life being spared no talk = worst possible death x10 plus eternal torture. Unless somepony with standards wants to suggest alternatives."
Duo Persuasion:
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Costume takes a few deep breaths. "I believe I said in my speech that I support not murdering anypony. I suppose knocking this guy out could work..."

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:14 pm

"Oh, please do knock me out; I really don't want to listen to this pony anymore. Get the feeling none of us do."

Grizzle sighs, rubbing his head with his hoof. Plug looks at Iggy, smiling (as if the blind pony could see it), and leans against the wall. "Look, I'm not necessarily against killing and infinite tortures in principle, but if there's one thing I learned at the academy it's that the messy approach is pretty darn messy. Should never be your first approach; it makes things way too complicated." He casts a sidelong glance at the pony on the ground, still smiling. "Of course, we have about six minutes to mull it over, so I might change my mind. Hazard of the business."

Grizzle just stares at Plug, wide-eyed.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:16 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Oh, please do knock me out; I really don't want to listen to this pony anymore. Get the feeling none of us do."
"Okay."

(Athletics Check to clock the pony in the face and knock him out: 16 (Roll) + 13 (Bonus) = 29 (Might need an Assist Here))
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:33 pm

Athletics Assist:

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:47 pm

The pony slumps as much as he can under Scorch's heel - and Costume's boot - groaning all the way. Grizzle takes the opportunity to step up. "Alright then," he says, trying to regain some small sense of leadership. "To gain a complete report for Princess Luna, we need to trek further into the mines. However, this will put us in a very disadvantageous position, tactically...what with the new guards undoubtedly coming this way and all. Even if they somehow manage to miss us, they will raise the alarm, and even if we manage to fend them off there will likely be guards coming from the other direction-"

"What Grizzle is getting down to in his own drawn-out way is," Plug interrupted, "It'll be dangerous and harder to leave than it already is if we don't get out now. Do we do that and give Luna an incomplete report or do we see this through and quite possibly get captured and/or beaten and/or killed?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:53 pm

"I have no intention of doing anything but the best for Luna," Wandering Eye declared. "Besides, we haven't had much trouble with the guards thus far."
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:11 pm

"Okay... I think I'm gonna need a new disguise..." Costume walks back over to the pile of knocked out ponies. "Eeny, meeny, miney, this one!" Costume points at one of the pegasi and starts casting his spell. "If anyone has a different idea for my disguise, you have thirty-ish seconds."

"And, personally, I don't really care whether we keep going. If everyone else wants to leave, we can leave."

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:13 pm

Dusk Raven wrote:"I have no intention of doing anything but the best for Luna," Wandering Eye declared. "Besides, we haven't had much trouble with the guards thus far."

"I agree with you on both counts.  If there's anything to be gained by staying, we should- I'm fairly confident in our ability to deal with the consequences.  Besides, we've already attracted the attention of this organization, I'm not sure it would be any safer to leave with incomplete knowledge."
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:38 pm

With the pony unconscious, Scorch slumps against a wall to relax. The adrenaline of combat was starting to wear off, and it began to become apparent that he may have drawn a tad too much attention to himself. He was torn between going forward, since Wandering wanted to go forward and leaving will surely give ECHO time to improve their defences, and retreating, worried that he, and surely the rest of the group, end up biting more than they can chew...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:38 pm

"No objections? Okay, this guy it is!" Costume is consumed in a burst of olive green magic, and he comes out looking like the pegasus he pointed at. He stretches his new-found wings. "Ah, it feels SO good to have wings again! How does my disguise look?"

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:09 pm

"Pretty darn good, I'd say," Plug says from within his pilfered costume. "Of course, no one can duplicate my ruggish charm, but it's a good effort!"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:16 pm

"Hm, really now? When we get out of here, I'm holdin' you to that."

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:50 pm

"Well I for one think you look ridiculous and against my better judgment we should continue this little adventure of ours because I will take somepony's life if it's the last thing I do. This entire organization just needs to be stamped out."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next