Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC)

+6
Curunir
thematthew
Retrokinesis
Xel Unknown
Ramsus
Paper Shadow
10 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC)

Post  Ramsus Tue May 28, 2013 4:28 pm

My suggestion would be..... the GM gives us a nice scenic time skip till we get to wherever we're going? Or till some event happens on our way their.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hayday (A Morally Questionable Campaign) - Backstage (OOC)

Post  Paper Shadow Tue May 28, 2013 4:43 pm

I would but I have no idea what is happening with the minions now. Are we taking them along?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue May 28, 2013 5:20 pm

No... The plan is they stay behind on the ship.

Jill is going to only lag behind, bein stealthy and junk to follow the party to get their items.

I might do a post expressign how Jill does view the rest of this team as her allies, and at this point, she needs all the allies she can get.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue May 28, 2013 7:13 pm

I'm gonna wait to post till someone else does as Vari really doesn't have anything interesting to say to Jill about that right now.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue May 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Do realize that I believe that Jill has been tailling the party without them knowing and far as they know she's back at the boat watching her minions. Just if that sparks the mind or not...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Wed May 29, 2013 12:57 am

Sorry to burst your bubble there Xel, but Selena is good at noticing ponies following her. I would have posted a check earlier, but I was at a BBQ.
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed May 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Oh it's fine Jill doesn't mind one bit that somepony did notice her.

Also I have edited in an Arcana Check, because I am paranoid of there being some type of magical trap nearby. Or if nothing else, I might find something magically worthwhile with that 38 total roll.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed May 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Should I do any skill checks to help me get all the magic items that Jill detected? Because I want all the magic, ALL THE MAGIC!
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed May 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Sorry for the triple postings...

But I do wonder, are we about to hit the next major plot point? I mean are we going to get employed by Mystery Man of Evil yet?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed May 29, 2013 9:16 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Sorry for the triple postings...

But I do wonder, are we about to hit the next major plot point? I mean are we going to get employed by Mystery Man of Evil yet?
Spoilers...

I will update once I am done with an update to my other game. One of the players decided to don the Crown of Evil (not actual name) instead of dying a painful, painful death to the hands of some angry thieves...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm

Well choosing to not die is always a smart move.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed May 29, 2013 9:28 pm

That entirely depends.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed May 29, 2013 11:20 pm

Just a heads up, the boxes contain the same things, more or less. An envelope, newspapers, any non-special knick-knacks you want, and a present...

I'll reveal what is in the envelope tomorrow when I wake up...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed May 29, 2013 11:52 pm

Since Vari isn't coming in, having no material possessions, someone should grab her box for her.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 30, 2013 12:07 am

Jill will likely be the one to take it... Just she's first clearly going to look over her own stuff first. Then get her spider "minion's" to Vari.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Ummm... I've noticed that for some reason Jill Night only have 7 racial points on her sheet... Well um...

May I be allowed to trade out Ponykinesis (1 racial point) to gain the following Racial (and get my total to 8 points):

Falling With Style (2) - 5/Day
Preparation Time: Instantaneous
On your next skill check, you may reroll natural 1s. You also gain a +3 bonus to the check if it uses your cutie mark.

Or must I pick out a one point racial to get Jill to the 8 point limit?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm

I'll allow the trade out, although Future Me is here telling me not to, or I'll doom the entire campaign, but what does he know?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Thanks! :3

I'm sure you won't regret it. *evil grin*
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu May 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Um.... what? How can you just drop PK entirely? You don't have any flavor excuse for that at all.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 30, 2013 2:56 pm

Well I don't recall really using PK by itself without an arcana roll being behind it. Or something to that effect. Besides, I figure she really isn't one to use magic for small things... But major events and is used to other people doing the minor stuff for her.

So it kinda makes sense in my mind to not have it. Besides, the GM allows it. Don't question it! That +3 w/ nat-1 reroll is going to come in so very handy. Even more so when I get to level two...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu May 30, 2013 3:07 pm

It honestly just seems like you're using Magecraft as an excuse to cheat to get an extra racial point you shouldn't have, not that you have a valid excuse not to have your unicorn not to have it.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 30, 2013 8:33 pm

Retro's got some family issues. As he told in Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga OOC doc. So be aware that is why he's not been posting of late...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 30, 2013 8:42 pm

First person to open his box gets his stuff!

It'll be fine, we are currently at one of those quiet moments, so he'll have time before we start needing him again...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 30, 2013 9:50 pm

I know we're in a quiet moment, but um, can we still get some exposion out for the time being? I mean there is good info to be shared at the moment for the party, and I'm sure each of us will be readying it a good deal.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:I know we're in a quiet moment, but um, can we still get some exposion out for the time being? I mean there is good info to be shared at the moment for the party, and I'm sure each of us will be readying it a good deal.
Exposition? I hardly know her!

What kind of exposition are you looking for?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next