Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

+3
Fury of the Tempest
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:25 pm

Aces backed up, settling slightly on his haunches. His eyes crossed slightly. Well, his eye.

Spoiler:

Last edited by AProcrastinatingWriter on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:56 pm

A thief makes another good hit against Aces while the earth pony backs up...

(Aces takes 6 damage)

(Snipe's turn...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:02 pm

((*Series of cuss words* I had a spectacular series of rolls.
12+10 for the 2d12 on a Frostfall, followed by 12 on the adjacent. Triggered my Syphon Life (5 to Thief E and Healed to Aces) and another Frostfall targeting thief C, dealing 15 (6+9 to C and 11 to B and D. And that was even BEFORE I used my second standard action!

I accidentially clicked away from both my roller, and here, so I don't have the post OR the proof! AWOIDALIDALWDAHDW hate. Gonna edit in the description of my moves to this post after I calm down a bit.

... And of course. Decide to use my real dice because "Fuck it", syphon lifed to heal myself and damage Thief E. Nat 8 so Crit. dealing 9 damage to a random enemy. Need to describe Flavor all this, but here's the effects..))

Effects of turn:
Cloud thief A, stunned and took 22 damage.
Cloud Thief B, Took 12 damage.
Unarmed Thief B, took 11 damage
Unarmed Thief C, stunned, took 14 Damage
Unarmed Thief D, Took 11 Damage
Unarmed Thief E, took 13 Damage.
9 additional damage to a random enemy.

Snipe: Regened two, down to 2 PiPs, healed 8. At 19 HP
Aces: Healed 5 HP. At 15 HP.

Last edited by LoganAura on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:14 pm

(If it helps, I believe you. Razz)
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Snipe twirled his gun in his hoof, chuckling at the 8 barrleed design, before loading two tranq shots into it, and blasting at all seven of the enemies in rapid succession. With the last shot, he twirls his gun and aims at a random target, blowing the smoke off his gun when he's finished.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:12 pm

(I believe you, but it's stuff like this is why I remain confident in the balance of my fights (since Episode 2, that is), even if I end up rolling 3 10s on a 3d10. However, you have forced me to do maths with all the resist and daze vulnerability procs going on, and it doesn't help when I blue-screen just as I was going to roll for the random enemy...)

To say that you have made a bloody mess would be an understatement...

(Cloud Thieves A and B are outta here)
(Unarmed Thieves B, C, D, E are bloodied)
(Unarmed Thieves B, C, D, E lose their resistance)

(Random Shot hits Unarmed Thief B)
(Unarmed Thief B is down)

The remaining thieves that haven't been hit by a tranquilliser realise just how screwed they are, as they are now out-numbered and have nothing to protect themselves with, and noticing that their escape was blocked by the officers, they quickly put their hooves into the air and surrender...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:21 pm

"Well, that ended quickly." Storm Blade observerd as he allowed his storm-constructions to fade away, jumping down to land among the group of theives still conscious "I assume that you are member of the Feathers? And that you wont answer any other questions?" The guard asked the pegasus.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:27 pm

"Err, yes. I'm going to say yes."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Snipe sighs in relief, and promptly hops onto the construct again, exhausted mentally from the worry.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:37 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe sighs in relief, and promptly hops onto the construct again, exhausted mentally from the worry.
The construct lowers and rotates its various shards and new additions to its outer shell to become smoother and then begins trotting once more, this time heading into the ship...

---

Meanwhile, inside the ship, Varesh whispers to Sparks (who could hear the fight above, and even feel some of the electricity that occurred) "Ooh, your friends are coming."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Necrar lands softly, putting his right foreleg on the Abysmal Stallion, allowing the chains and the shadow to flow up his leg and into his cloak. "Well done ponies. And thank you for not attacking me, considering your current mission." Necrar says to Aces and the others, moving behind the pegasus Storm talked to, putting his foreleg on the pegasus' back to try to pin him. "So, how do you like this 'costume?'"
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
The thief just moves slightly out of the way, slightly annoyed of what you tried to do, but doesn't retaliate and hit you because he doesn't want to get shot down by your allies...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:31 pm

Necrar sighs. "Well, I guess that's what I get for not having muscles." Necrar follows after the construct, pausing at times to look around and trying to sense magic.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Aces took a few breaths, then slumped against the side of the ship. He coughed once. "Tha'...could have gone better..." he managed to mumble out.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:08 am

Paper Shadow wrote:
Meanwhile, inside the ship, Varesh whispers to Sparks (who could hear the fight above, and even feel some of the electricity that occurred) "Ooh, your friends are coming."

"Right then time to be knocked out then..." Sparks then tries his best to act unconscious.

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:28 am

Snipe whistles as he rides on the construct, pulling out his sniper rifle and a handgun, preparing to fire a shot at the others.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:11 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:
Roll:
You do an amazing job at pretending to be unconscious. Have you done this before?

Colter Bolt wrote:Necrar sighs. "Well, I guess that's what I get for not having muscles." Necrar follows after the construct, pausing at times to look around and trying to sense magic.
Spoiler:
You know that you are in the general area of the magic, but you don't see the crown. Just a bunch of crates...

LoganAura wrote:Snipe whistles as he rides on the construct, pulling out his sniper rifle and a handgun, preparing to fire a shot at the others.
The construct walks over to a bunch of crates of various shapes, and starts nudging the lid of one of the smaller ones...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Aces removes himself from the wall and follows after the construct, wincing slightly each time his metal "hoof" hits the deck. That lightning bolt did a number on his circuitry...
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:10 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Aces removes himself from the wall and follows after the construct, wincing slightly each time his metal "hoof" hits the deck. That lightning bolt did a number on his circuitry...
You also see the construct prodding the lid of one of the smaller crates you can see...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Storm Blade stays exactly where he was, with the officers. Keeping an eye over the pegasi thevies. He knew if they tried to escape, it most likely wouldn't go well for either party. But he hoped that as three of them where still here, and their comrades were outcold, they wouldn't try it. He just hoped the others got back with Sparks soon. Assuming Sparks was here.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Snipe looks at the lid, and just stays there. "What, there a bad guy in there?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade stays exactly where he was, with the officers. Keeping an eye over the pegasi thevies. He knew if they tried to escape, it most likely wouldn't go well for either party. But he hoped that as three of them where still here, and their comrades were outcold, they wouldn't try it. He just hoped the others got back with Sparks soon. Assuming Sparks was here.
As you wait, you see a pegasus with a camera take some snapshots of the ship, and generally waiting for anything to happen...

LoganAura wrote:Snipe looks at the lid, and just stays there. "What, there a bad guy in there?"
The construct remains silent as he pokes the lid with more strength, opening the crate slightly. If you peak inside, you see what seems to be a rusty crown inside...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:05 pm

Snipe peaks inside, looks at the crown, and slips into it. When nopony can see, he puts it on. "King Snipe." He chuckles for a moment.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:57 pm

"Hmm? Something in there, Snipe?" Necrar asks, moving to to look in the crate. When he sees Snipe with the crown on, he chuckles. "Congratulations 'My Lord.' Now, shall we find our lost ally?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Snipe jumps a bit, looking at Necrar and going "Er... Sure. Can I keep this on for a bit though?"
Hopefully I don't need to actually speak...
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next