Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups closed)

+4
Paper Shadow
Dusk Raven
Ramsus
Colter Bolt
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups closed)

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Still here and ready as ever.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups closed) - Page 4 Empty was maybe getting a little worried

Post  SparkImpulse Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:42 pm

All that waiting. Staring at read counters and not seeing write-counters go up.

Yeah, I'm ready. De-hydrolize the ice chamber, baby! Daddy's waking up !

( 1, did I just type that, and 2, have I, again confused IC & OOC, or something? )
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups closed)

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:25 pm

1 yes 2 A minor case not too bad.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:20 am

Okay, I think I'm done...

Cranial Crack
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:35 am

Looks like you need one more combat talent to me.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:55 am

Colter Bolt wrote:Looks like you need one more combat talent to me.
Oh, well. I'll just take something real quick then...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:03 am

Alright, I'll go make that IC thread now.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:47 am

Ok, IC thread is now thawing out!
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups closed) - Page 4 Empty how many rooms are there?

Post  SparkImpulse Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:28 pm

So, it occurs to me I responded to the quad-winged donkey's flight, and Colter didn't say "hey you left that room for the next" ... but the flight was caused by Cranial Crack's light spell ... have I been mis-reading the description and I can't see? No, there's emergency lighting but *I* would have seen the light spell, too, right?

Unless you're envisioning us as being too far apart to see that light spell, I should acknowledge I saw it light up. Paper Shadow is your light still going? Are you moving at all or just waiting 'til all systems are online to respond to the outside world?
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Yes, you would see the light pop into existence. And I just noticed that you're actually using the post title. To answer that question you put in one, yeah, at that time I saw you as about halfway between Marrow and Cranial. And it's really a hallway lined with the chambers, not a room.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups closed) - Page 4 Empty somedays I can't math

Post  SparkImpulse Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:08 am

So, gone over the character sheets a few times, gone over the room description a few times. Did some head counting ... I hope ASuRa doesn't mind if I counted them as just one between them, but ...

Who/what is the minotaur dog?

And then I thought ...oh, crap. That's out first fight.

See, the donkeybird ran away, and is probably a non-NPC, like the cryo chambers or the emergency lighting. Just setting. Okay. But the biped hasn't run away ... or spoken to us.
I'm thinking, the first time somepony says boo to him, he attacks.

No colter you don't have to respond, I'm just rambling out of character about what I'm seeing. Which is why I'm putting it over here because as the lightbulb goes on I feel I have to type up a buncha text about it. I'll shut up now.

(drinking coffee in RL. Mighty tasty.)
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:12 am

SparkImpulse wrote:

Who/what is the minotaur dog?

And then I thought ...oh, crap. That's out first fight.
Nope, it'll probably be that mass of tentacles on the floor.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:33 pm

Cardbo, I'm thinking you left out the word eat in your last post?

Is the other creature going to say/do anything?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:48 pm

Yup. Fixed.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:28 am

Do I have to roll anything in particular to try and eat another living creature? Like this minotaur dog for example?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:54 am

No rolling required. Chow down.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Two things poke and should we set up a skype group or something?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Yeah. Was wondering why nothing was happening.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:43 pm

If Cardbo and Spark have a skype, I wouldn't be opposed to making a skype group. And I don't know why there isn't anything happening.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:If Cardbo and Spark have a skype, I wouldn't be opposed to making a skype group. And I don't know why there isn't anything happening.
Remember in the beginning of Saint-Trotez where you guys as players knew you wanted to go to the magic show but in character you didn't know where it was and kinda needed some poking to get there? I think it's kinda like that. We all want to get out, but no one in-character knows which way to go so no one wants to take lead...

At least, that's what I think...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
Colter Bolt wrote:If Cardbo and Spark have a skype, I wouldn't be opposed to making a skype group. And I don't know why there isn't anything happening.
Remember in the beginning of Saint-Trotez where you guys as players knew you wanted to go to the magic show but in character you didn't know where it was and kinda needed some poking to get there? I think it's kinda like that. We all want to get out, but no one in-character knows which way to go so no one wants to take lead...

At least, that's what I think...
Yeah. Marrow is following ASuRa, but I'm not sure she knows where she's going.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:28 pm

I think I wanted to eat the minotaur dog but, didn't necessarily want to do it in front of everyone and was waiting for someone to do something so I'd get an idea of how to go about things.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:32 pm

Ramsus wrote:I think I wanted to eat the minotaur dog but, didn't necessarily want to do it in front of everyone and was waiting for someone to do something so I'd get an idea of how to go about things.
Self-conscious eater, huh? Never would've guessed. Very Happy
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Cardbo wrote:
Ramsus wrote:I think I wanted to eat the minotaur dog but, didn't necessarily want to do it in front of everyone and was waiting for someone to do something so I'd get an idea of how to go about things.
Self-conscious eater, huh?  Never would've guessed.  Very Happy
Psychological Profile Updated...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Actually, ASuRa knows to go up, so I'm not quite sure that's the case. Anyways, I'll think up a prompt for IC if nothing happens.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next