Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP

+6
Clockeye
Fury of the Tempest
tygerburningbright
sunbeam
Ramsus
ZamuelNow
10 posters

Page 32 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP - Page 32 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:40 pm

There was an audible silence and a brief flinch in response to the young dragon's question.  Upon composing herself, she replied "That's...not a detail Dusty put in her report. I was one of the few to survive the original attack.  Tilde probably recognized the relation between us and saw fit to mock that.  I doubt that we're in immediate danger since I'd guess Hector or I would have already been killed by now if so.  The security mages probably injured it enough that it fled.  That said, the Caballuston base may be in danger when it heals.  Tilde won't attack large groups but it's still a threat to be reckoned with.  It's the reason we no longer have the entire STOMP team in the same place at a time."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP - Page 32 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP

Post  sunbeam Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:01 pm

Grease nods. "Good enough for me. When can we leave?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:15 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:"That said, the Caballuston base may be in danger when it heals.  Tilde won't attack large groups but it's still a threat to be reckoned with.  It's the reason we no longer have the entire STOMP team in the same place at a time."

Hector glanced around at his new companions. "You mean like right now? Or is the team bigger than this? Because if Tilde won't attack a large group, then staying in herds sounds like a pretty good idea to me."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:31 pm

"The entirety of STOMP is larger than those before you. But yes, this should be enough. We were separated during the original attack due to a cave collapse and parts of the floor giving way to the lower tunnels."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:05 pm

Hector nodded in understanding. "Guess we'd better get after it, then. When do we leave?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  kingofsouls Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Crystalite wrote:Hector nodded in understanding. "Guess we'd better get after it, then. When do we leave?"

Suddenly, Stouts spirit's stomach grumbles. He sheepishly looks at the others. "I say we should leave after getting some food. That way we can grab a bite to eat, get to know each other, develop a plan.... Sound good to you?"

"Considering how I don't have a stomach, I have no say in this matter."

kingofsouls
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:13 pm

Hector pounced on the oppurtunity. "Maybe we could take an airship? That way we can do just that on the way over." And I won't have to get flung across the world by the flank, he thought quietly, repressing a shudder at the disorienting sensation of teleportation.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:19 pm

"Eating on the way may be best as long as it's something light.  The transport vessel should be properly repaired by now."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:25 pm

"Excellent. Where are we going, again?" Grease says.

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:31 pm

Gearick had been silent on the very first question from Muse about their lineage. The further information about Tilde was interesting, and Gearick found that he wasn’t all that surprised to hear that Brisk Iron was once part of the STOMP teams. The fact that they would be taking the airship instead of teleporting pleased him as well, as it would give him some time to rest and study. Finally when it seemed they might be on the way he spoke up.

“Is there any chance I quickly grab some books from the library before we’re off? I wouldn’t mind doing some studying about a possible defence against Tilde, in case he decides to come after us. More importantly through, can I have clarification into what an ‘apocalyptic lineage’ might mean?”
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:46 pm

"A few are fine as long as they're taken care of.  The location, for those who do not know, is the island nation of the Brayzores.  Silver Swirl is ruler, barring the fact that her parents are still alive and thus tend to most of the legislature.  As far as apocalyptic lineage is concerned...Base's egg was originally to be used for a doomsday ceremony.  Destiny claimed he was to cause boundless destruction but the Keep saw to it that such a thing did not come to pass.  To my knowledge, none of you have such circumstances surrounding your births."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  kingofsouls Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Crystalite wrote:Hector pounced on the oppurtunity. "Maybe we could take an airship? That way we can do just that on the way over." And I won't have to get flung across the world by the flank, he thought quietly, repressing a shudder at the disorienting sensation of teleportation.

"Don't we have an zeppelin or something like that?"

kingofsouls
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:14 pm

With the conclusion of questions, Brisk Iron directed the group to the dock.  Once again, the STOMP team was to behold the three story tall transport zeppelin.  However, several changes had been made.  Instead of the midnight and stars pattern it had before, it was now sky blue with cloudlike wisps.  The passenger car had been redesigned with its own mini-dock for carrying the STOMP light zeppelin while most of the actual passenger space was recessed upwards into the airship itself.  Once aboard and disembarked, a brunch was served consisting of hay salad, broiled fish, and assorted fruit.

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:11 pm

Gearick nodded at the answer given to him, saying. “Well then, I can honestly say I have no apocalyptic lineage then.” Relieved to be able to answer that, despite his rather... crazy family tree. Admittedly the amount of research he did in his own family tree was simply immense... and was still on going... so it probably wasn’t all that crazy.

As they were being ushered to leave, Gearick quickly nipped into the library, and carefully grabbed some books about magic words to read up during the journey. Language wasn’t his specialty, magic was. He didn’t expect to defeat Tidle by the way of words like others did. Instead, he would attempt to directly override and rewrite Tilde.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:46 am

Hector gaped upwards at the zeppelin. He had seen them in the skies before, and once he had even ridden a much smaller one: seeing one this big, this close, was awe-inspiring. He glanced over at a pair of Earth Ponies loading various things into it, and noted woth satisfaction the long, steel cannister containing the tool of his trade. He had accrued a great deal of comprehension at Brisk Iron's political reach; such a thing took nearly a week and a team of no less than six Pegasi to properly and safely compress a cloud enough to simply be carried around. One does not simply have compressed cloud.

He saw Dusty out of the corner of his eye. He suddenly felt nervous about leaving. Leaving her, he realised; what if Tilde happened again?

What am I talkng about? he asked himself. I haven't even known her a day yet! An exceptionally busy day, too. Why am I suddenly so concerned about her over anyone else?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 pm

Professor Fields pauses in thought until nearly the end of the meeting to voice a personal concern. "I feel as if I should note that some of the items that I possess might be apocalyptic should they be misused by ones unable to control them..."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:18 am

"Okay. Keep your artifacts, I have compressed cloud." ((Your argument is invalid Razz ))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:17 pm

As Hector boarded the zeppelin, Dusty Winds waved a wing at him.  Meanwhile, Lichen Fields could remember Muse's brief comment, "Please be careful with the stuff you bring Professor.  If things get too bad, we may double back."  The griffon paced back and forth during the voyage, clearly worried.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:46 pm

Geairck has tried to simply get his head down and study in prepartion for the trip. However, the knowledge that Tilde might not come after them and Muse's pacing made him abandon the project and talk to the griffon instead, saying gently. "You know, pacing's just going to tire it out if you do it for the entire trip."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:46 pm

Muse stopped and blinked as if being woken up. "S-sorry. I'm just so nervous about all of this. I'm making everyone else nervous, aren't I?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:51 am

"It doesn't help us keep calm." Gearick admitted at Muse's question, though he went on to say. "And your nervousness is understandable, and honestly? Your not the only one nervous about this."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  kingofsouls Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:17 pm

Stout and Spirit head towards the zeppelin. "You know, I never did find the armory." His stomach growls "or lunch."

"Mortals and their stomachs."

"Try and tell  me you don't miss yours."

"I don't!"

kingofsouls
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:16 pm

"There is food on the zeppelin" Fields deadpans at the shaman...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:11 pm

OOC:

As the vessel landed at the island kingdom, the travel visas and recognition of Muse allowed passage to the castle without incident for our team of heroes.  Once inside, the nervous griffin cautiously navigated among the corridors until arriving at a wall  Waving a talon at it, it opened to reveal a long stairwell.  After a bit of a descent, she halted the group before briefly stepping ahead.  After beckoning for them to follow, they saw a pony, a griffon, and a donkey guard all standing stiff in unaware silence in front of a large door.  Waving her talon once more so it would open, she then quickly ushered the STOMP team in before it closed. "All of you should be able to hear me telepathically.  I'm trying to remember the easiest way through here.  I have tongs and a saddlebag for when we reach the golden horseshoes.  They're not to be touched directly, just collected so we can move on. We also need to move quickly since the psionic blindness on the guards will run out after a while.  Any questions?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:38 pm

"Just to be clear, we're avoiding splitting up, yes?" Grease asks, running his tongue along the inside of his teeth.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next