Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED]

+14
LoganAura
Fluffy McSparkles
Stairc -Dan Felder
Drago765
SparkImpulse
Clockeye
deonte9109
AProcrastinatingWriter
Quietkal
Xel Unknown
Lapis-Lazily
Ramsus
conantheghost
Copper Rose
18 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED] - Page 9 Empty Re: Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED]

Post  Clockeye Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:19 pm

Dangit Maddie! Why did you ruin the oppertunity for Copper to make a joke? (Yay actual OOC chat this time!)
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED] - Page 9 Empty Re: Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED]

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Maddie does what she wants...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:53 am

But the joke would have been funnyyyyy...
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:56 am

Whatever what is done is done...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:17 am

Yeah, Oh well.
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:41 am

Particularly considering Copper's understandable slowness lately. (She did warn us.)
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:11 pm

I didn't... But then again I can't use Skype.
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:09 am

Clockeye wrote:You know, I think I'm going to link my laughter sheet now, even though only 85 out of 100 results are complete. Here it is.

Waiwaiwaiwoah. We get to make our own, individual Laughter Sheets!?!

I must write!
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:50 am

Have fun writing! I know that I enjoyed mine. Feel free to have multible rolls do the same thing. Nothing says you need a full 100 different effects.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:09 pm

Maddie is so going to LOVE the two newcomers to the group after this event.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:37 pm

A warning for you new players, since apparently nobody ever reads the intro post fully.

As I have planned since the beginning, I may make a few secret changes to your Laughter Tables, so that you don't know everything that could ever possibly happen on your table. To make sure players don't try to implement effects that I may have replaced on their tables, I roll for you (usually), this also allows me to make sure players don't figure out what number is for what effect I may have changed on their tables and try to get that one again (note: I may have been slacking on this part lately, and the results of that slacking have caused arguments in the past).
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:47 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Maddie is so going to LOVE the two newcomers to the group after this event.

I hope that's not the True sort of love. You can't Truly love both of us, and Zach might know a love song or three...

EDIT:

Copper Rose wrote:A warning for you new players, since apparently nobody ever reads the intro post fully.

As I have planned since the beginning, I may make a few secret changes to your Laughter Tables, so that you don't know everything that could ever possibly happen on your table. To make sure players don't try to implement effects that I may have replaced on their tables, I roll for you (usually), this also allows me to make sure players don't figure out what number is for what effect I may have changed on their tables and try to get that one again (note: I may have been slacking on this part lately, and the results of that slacking have caused arguments in the past).

I presume you have a default table for until we get our own tables made?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:07 pm

Sort of. Until someone has their own table, they roll on all the tables (there are now 8, so 1d8 determines which table I use) at once.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:09 pm

Hmmm... if we got up to ten tables, you could roll 1d1000.....
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:10 am

That would be incredibly complicated... Fun!
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:49 pm

Welll then, let's see how this can go horribly right when we pull a pony out of a wall... Cause I believe we've hit about a 40 total in the skill check. XD

I'm betting Maddie and Guide-Pony go flying tough a second wall...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:21 pm

And it'll be Zach's fault, of course. This WILL be amusing...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:54 pm

Who's blackberry?
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:00 am

Jack Silvers. We introduced you in Skype that time you were on and announced you had come back.
The character is a healer-pony we picked up in a town we saved after you disappeared. Currently she's unconscious because Jack hasn't been around and it was flavored that she didn't hold her breath when we were teleported, thereby being left breathless or something. Talk to copper for the details.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Copper Rose wrote:The conjured map is in some parts more accurate than the one on the table, but in others far off. For one thing, it seems to show a few towns that don't exist, and doesn't show ones that do. For another, it is far off scale, if the one on the table is to be trusted. There are also some strange ladder markings spreading like a web across Equestria, and where Canterlot should be, there are instead ruins.

Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED] - Page 9 Pinkie___i_see_what_you_did_there_by_ambris-d4hh417

Can Should I try and make it more accurate?

Not asking you to draw a new map; I just want to be able to check and say "We should be going THAT way!"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:20 pm

Oh I get it, that's a map of present(Sort of) Equestria.
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:09 pm

why draw a new map when there's (at least) one on the table right in front of you?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:46 pm

Copper Rose wrote:why draw a new map when there's (at least) one on the table right in front of you?

Maybe I want to bring it with me.

Or maybe I want to blow up a city. Yeah, that sounds like fun.

EDIT: Or try out my new-found body control!

Yes, Zach does in fact have a reason for wanting to suddenly bring Canterlot to it's knees. Whether it's a legitimate reason is up to the other characters to try and convince him/themselves of.

Incidentally, does Copper have a way to handle PvP for when we know she's probably not going to answer for a while?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:36 am

I'LL FIX EVERYTHING! Mad Nopony with her mod-imps can solve any problem!

Plan: Ret-Goning the future-map's future-data is go!
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:37 am

Ohai fellow troper! Good to see our tendrils are here as well.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next