Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

+3
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 13 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:59 pm

Manehatten again. Ancient thinks, rushing out of the cavern, through the Princess' room, and back to the courtyard, hoping that his ride was still around.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 13 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:03 am

The crystal pony being held struggled to break free from the telekinetic grasp to no avail.  After a futile effort, she glared at Diamond Dust but didn't say a word.

After rushing back to the princess' room, Ancient Record activated the trigger and the room slowly moved back into place.  Making a mad dash to the courtyard, he could see that his ride was long gone.  While he could see the Princess off in the distance, a blue pegasus swooped in to interrupt his line of sight.  Casually trotting over, she wielded a carefree smile.  "I think I've seen you before.  Ancient Record, right?  Seem to be in quite a rush, especially since I saw the ride you arrived with.  I just miiiight be able to help you out.  You'll owe me though..."

As Terra returned, she could see Ancient Record entering the courtyard.  She could also see him being intercepted by a particular lady of the court...
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:02 am

"Yes, I am Ancient Record. Who might you be and what would I owe you?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:16 am

"My name is Serene Blue but you can just call me Serene. I'm part of the royal court but I know how to be cool and relaxed, unlike all those other stuffy types. The favor would be of my own choosing later. You're in a rush, right?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:51 pm

Terra trots over to the other two ponies. "Serene it is good to see you. Though I must ask what is the cause of all this rush?" she says giving a mostly genuine smile.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:58 pm

"The figurines are in Manehatten, Princess." Ancient says, turning to Terra.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:17 am

"Figurines in Manehattan? Doesn't sound that exciting but hey, who am I to complain about another pony's line of work. He seems to be in a rush so I offered to help him out. Simple exchange of favors. That is, unless you would rather exchange favors with me princess..."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:39 pm

"It is so nice of you to go out of your way to help another. However I must decline your offer to me. Although if I am correct you would be better suited to aid Record than I."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:33 pm

Serene Blue casually leaned against Ancient Record.  "Well, while birth gave me the gift of flight, that's not what I had in mind.  Due to circumstances, I just so happen to have access to a long range teleportation spell.  One time only but this is a time, isn't it?  Whaddaya say Mr Record?  Nothing would be faster than that."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:44 am

As the trio sat idle, the crystal pony mare once more struggled to break free, this time with greater effort.

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:09 am

Dust felt the pony attempt to break free, and tightened his mental grip. "Uh-uh not just yet. Would you mind telling us what you were doing down here that made you want to pick fights with other cave-exploring ponies?"

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:54 am

The crystal pony gave Diamond Dust a particularly saddened look."We thought you were here to forcibly eject us.  If you're mere explorers, I believe we've simply had a misunderstanding and we can all be on our separate ways."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:59 pm

Silver fixed the crystal pony with a glare. "A misunderstanding? What exactly are you doing down here that a misunderstanding causes you to nearly beat us to death?"
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:13 am

"Some of the guards are quite corrupt. We thought you were them in disguise and fought for our lives. Were you hiding from them too?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:23 am

"Corrupt guards, huh?" Silver cocked his head to the side, in thought. "Well, we're not hiding from them, but we're not with them either. The guards were asking around about a cloaked figure thought to be responsible for an attack in town, an arson. They believed it to be a crystal pony affiliated with the group self-identified as the Decadent Defectors. Me and my friends here saw someone who looked like that trotting into these woods. Ever the seekers of the full truth and fairly capable of handling ourselves, we ventured into the forest to find this cave. You know the story from there. I may not fully trust our guards, but your situation doesn't look very good from where I am. Now, who are you and why are you here?"

OOC:
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:52 am

The crystal pony gave a curious glance then she barely managed to conceal a smug smirk. "Seekers of the truth you say? But what do you consider the truth? There are a lot of lies in the world."

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:13 am

Diamond Dust felt confused. What was she talking about with all this truth and lies stuff. The truth was the truth, right? And corrupt guards? There was no way... They wouldn't .They just wouldn't. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. Now was not the time. He couldn't hold her up like this forever, so the sooner they got answers the better. "You didn't answer our question."

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:28 am

"My most utmost and absolutely sincere apologies. Who are we? Well, if you are seekers of the truth, we are protectors of the truth. We needed a temporary location as we try to correct wrongdoings. By and by, we shall end the lie."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:24 am

"Yes, your motto is impressive, but a name for your little group would be nice. If you can't actually say otherwise, we'll just be forced to assume you and your friends are associated with the group that committed the arson earlier, if not the same ponies. You're currently restrained by three ponies with a sense of justice. Given that both the fire and your group tried their damnedest to end us, I'd feel literally no guilt just turning you over to the guards right now. So just give me who your group is, what you're doing here, and why, without any more of your 'smugly superior' bull, and maybe you won't have to find out what other spells I know."

OOC:

Last edited by Deathstorm50 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:22 pm

As Silver Night talked, Diamond Dust said nothing. Instead, he covertly activated a certain spell he saved for special occations. One that boosted other ponies energy for limited amounts of time, and increased a pony's chances of success.

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:16 am

The crystal pony flinched at the interrogation, her mood immediately souring.  "We have NOT committed an arson today.  You want to talk "justice"?  We crystal ponies have had to wallow in subservience as our weakling princess Shimmer Wishes refuses to return us to greatness.  We should be rulers and conquerors commanding what is rightfully ours.  But no matter.  Her rule shall end soon enough.  Pity for you that your princess will fall as well.  Those such as yourself choose to simply settle while have decided to defect from decadence." There was hatred in her words, practically spitting the name of her princess.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:32 pm

OOC - GM Override:

"Your silence seems to mean the offer is in decline. No worries. See you some other time, Your Highness." As Serene Blue flew off, Night Shine rapidly galloped in. "Greetings Princess! Any way I can serve you, Princess?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:45 pm

Terra give off a slight smile. "Night Shine I actually do have a task of you. I need you to retrieve the artifacts that Mr Record was working on. This is of the utmost importance."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:58 am

"Where are these artifacts, Princess?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:38 pm

Terra pauses for a moment to think. " Manehatten. Most likely still within the building that suffered from a collapse earlier today. If there are not there ask for... An officer Puzzlemint I believe it was who was in charge of the case.."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next